• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs Sust TD and bloodwork + High Octane

Get Shredded!
Why does it matter who he was sending it too? We should all get the same gear regardless of status on the board.
He's suggesting that the source might send "good gear" to someone they know will be testing.

That's not the case.

Why does it matter who he was sending it too? We should all get the same gear regardless of status on the board.
I agree with you but that’s not always the case. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this lab and hope the best for this situation. But I also know how things play out far to often.

Before we start jumping to conspiracy theories, let's see what the testing SB had done shows.

It's bad bloods. He's not defending it. He's pulling the items.

Let's see what happens.

Before we start jumping to conspiracy theories, let's see what the testing SB had done shows.

Let's see what happens.
Agree. So far he appears to be handling appropriately.
And to be clear I was not insinuating he did anything shady; just saying shadiness is prevalent in this game and can’t always be automatically ruled out.
To be honest, this is a lab I considered at one point and have on the back burner but they didn’t have one item I was looking for at the time..

Pretty terrible results.

Was running 12-1500mg per week.
For sure.
At 1050 Sust per week I was at 3450 total test and my E2 was around 90ish iirc.

As far as sending someone a special vial to inflate the quality of the actual production vials sent, it would require a significant amount of extra work and time if it’s injectables. If guys are doing this they are the worst kind of people.
I just doubt this happens very often, if at all.

Let's see what happens.

And to be clear I was not insinuating he did anything shady; just saying shadiness is prevalent in this game and can’t always be automatically ruled out.
To be honest, this is a lab I considered at one point and have on the back burner but they didn’t have one item I was looking for at the time..
Of course I have nothing to hide and if mistakes were made I will 100% own up to it going back as far as I can. Montego1 was sent gear for testing and I knew that before the gear was in the mail so know trickery here for sure and the samples sent were done after his gear was already in his hands and to be honest at this point I am hoping for a mix up with the gear rather than great testing results because I am not one for drama and the conspiracy theories will be flying
SBL

Let's see what happens.

For sure.
At 1050 Sust per week I was at 3450 total test and my E2 was around 90ish iirc.

As far as sending someone a special vial to inflate the quality of the actual production vials sent, it would require a significant amount of extra work and time if it’s injectables. If guys are doing this they are the worst kind of people.
I just doubt this happens very often, if at all.
Coach just trying to gather as much info as possible so can you tell me were you on the same protocol?
Thanks
SBL

Coach just trying to gather as much info as possible so can you tell me were you on the same protocol?
Thanks
SBL
Yes. Three times 350mg per week. The exception is this was Sust 250 with an added 100mg of cyp. The bloods were drawn at 6 weeks in the cycle so the esters shouldn’t really have made a difference.
I just hope you aren’t getting bogus raws. That is terrible for everyone.

Pretty terrible results.

Was running 12-1500mg per week.
20fb65538a98dd8580cf80cf8d31a1ca.jpg
I really don't know what went wrong with Montego1s blood work. This sample was sent out the same time Montego1 started this thread and please guys no conspiracy theories because Cdubw44, Montego1 and Lathe_Crasher who sent the sample in from the 10 Sustanons he purchased from me were all the same batch. I just paid for the testing. I am just going to say a bad job done by the Lab Montego1 used. There is no other explanation
SBL
sblabs@securenym.net

Attachments

• Sust.png
    Sust.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 35
IML Gear Cream!
I really don't know what went wrong with Montego1s blood work. This sample was sent out the same time Montego1 started this thread and please guys no conspiracy theories because Cdubw44, Montego1 and Lathe_Crasher who sent the sample in from the 10 Sustanons he purchased from me were all the same batch. I just paid for the testing. I am just going to say a bad job done by the Lab Montego1 used. There is no other explanation
SBL
sblabs@securenym.net
Not sure.

I'll have bloods drawn on the same dose with another labs sust that I sent in for testing for comparison.

Not sure.

I'll have bloods drawn on the same dose with another labs sust that I sent in for testing for comparison.
I would appreciate that because I am absolutely baffled I know you are logging for another lab right now so maybe when you are done you can do a rerun on my sustanon if you are willing.
Either way I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving

With sustanon having so many esters, so that it’s apples to apples, I hope when he tests the timeframe from last inject to blood draw is the same..

With sustanon having so many esters, so that it’s apples to apples, I hope when he tests the timeframe from last inject to blood draw is the same..
I’m sure that he will , don’t want to speak for another man but we have all seen him run and test sust before

Back