• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are you in a relationship that survived infidelity ?

Yes, my wife cheated on me a year ago. He now lives in my house and I'm in the back shed.

But I got a 50# barbell and I recently purchased a life size black butt/vagina combo so its not all bad. He let's me come in and jerk it in the corner sometimes. Let's me bring in the fake butt some times to.

But he punks me and fucks my black butt some times to. Makes me so mad. Yells at me tells me it's his black butt now. Shits fucked up. All I need is farm raised eggs and I'm good to go.

Last edited:
yes, my wife cheated on me a year ago. He now lives in my house and i'm in the back shed.

But i got a 50# barbell and i recently purchased a life size black butt/vagina combo so its not all bad. He let's me come in and jerk it in the corner sometimes. Let's me bring in the fake butt some times to.

But he punks me and fucks my black butt some times to. Makes me so mad. Yells at me tells me it's his black butt now. Shits fucked up. All i need is farm raised eggs and i'm good to go.

wtf?

Yes, my wife cheated on me a year ago. He now lives in my house and I'm in the back shed.

But I got a 50# barbell and I recently purchased a life size black butt/vagina combo so its not all bad. He let's me come in and jerk it in the corner sometimes. Let's me bring in the fake butt some times to.

But he punks me and fucks my black butt some times to. Makes me so mad. Yells at me tells me it's his black butt now. Shits fucked up. All I need is farm raised eggs and I'm good to go.
The only thing I’m not okay with is the farm raised eggs . Years ago I had some and damn if a bloody mess didn’t pop out in my pan as I was trying to fry my breakfast. That was it for the eggs . Now for that man and your wife , you should stick his toothbrush up your ass every morning before he wakes up . That will show him who’s in charge .

I always knew you are a complicated fella.

Thats just disturbed

Women in a so called committed relationship should thank their man every day for choosing to be monogamous. It’s not natural for men.

That being said. Every woman I’m with knows they are not the only one. Some complain but still gladly fuck me on a regular basis. I got divorced in 2016 and still fuck my ex wife at least once a week. I pay her alimony and tell her I’m coming to get my money back. She fucks me 100 times better than she did when we were married.

To answer your question. In my experience with know friends. It gets reconciled very often. Or appears to.

IML Gear Cream!
It still amazes me that people come here for actual advice. But here goes…..

Roid, brother, the real question is why. Why would you even want it to? She fucked someone behind your back and accepting it and moving on might as well be a green light for it to happen again, if it already hasn’t.

That’s fucking hilarious

It still amazes me that people come here for actual advice. But here goes…..

Roid, brother, the real question is why. Why would you even want it to? She fucked someone behind your back and accepting it and moving on might as well be a green light for it to happen again, if it already hasn’t.

Hell I come here for advice all the time...

This forum is amazing for advice

You guys have solved my Bitcoin incompetence and I have learned many a thing here. I absolutely admire this forum for the fact that their are experts of all types here.

In return I share tricks of the trade I learned in the Med field. Alot of stuff you won't see anywhere else or even pay for.

Bodybuilding forums are a great place for advice, experiences and sourcing.

OP I feel for you man if you are going through it. I went through it in my late 20s. I took mine back bc we had a kid and it was a year earlier. And then I was so angry for so long that I ended up just cheating on her every chance I could. And I was working at a bar on the side (when I wasn't working on the Neuro unit) doing "bouncing" in a rich area aka collecting money from rich people trying to get into a rich bar.

I hooked up w so many girls during that time frame. And of course I gave my (now ex) zero time or attention and we initially raised our daughter together as roomates/half enemies. I couldn't even bare to look at her bc of what she did. I literally lost all feeling for her except for revenge. It was super unhealthy.

I have seen people swing it, but I know for me, it can never happen. I am a faithful person now though. I don't wish my experience on anyone.

Good luck man.

Last edited:
The only thing I’m not okay with is the farm raised eggs . Years ago I had some and damn if a bloody mess didn’t pop out in my pan as I was trying to fry my breakfast. That was it for the eggs . Now for that man and your wife , you should stick his toothbrush up your ass every morning before he wakes up . That will show him who’s in charge .

Smart move! I definitely have to figure something out. Maybe let some air out of one of his tires. Can't deflate it all together or he will beat me up for sure .

This morning he kicked the side of my shed and told me to "get up" and make him breakfast. I was like here we go again.. fuckin Sundays am I right?

Can a man just fuck his black butt and do 50 lb barbell curls in pease? This world is so ass backwards.

Yes. I cheated on my wife.

I knew in every way shape and form that what I was doing was wrong. I’m a Dom and she was a natural Sub. It was amazing, and yet terrible.

My wife and I were already on the rocks, which made it easier in my mind to do what I did. I eventually broke it off with the other girl, and I still hurt over it 3 years later. Somehow my wife and I pulled through.

I had to “re-learn” how to be married and in love. I’ve come to accept what my marriage is and isn’t. We are both very odd people and very compatible in many ways. Life is weird.

Happen to have a b backhoe in the vicinity??!!??

Yup this is spot on right here. I figured this out weeks ago. All you need is a backhoe and a lot of land. By the time anyone figures out where you buried the bitch you will be looong gone. BTW has anyone seen my wife? Lol

Happen to have a b backhoe in the vicinity??!!??

Get Shredded!
Yup this is spot on right here. I figured this out weeks ago. All you need is a backhoe and a lot of land. By the time anyone figures out where you buried the bitch you will be looong gone. BTW has anyone seen my wife? Lol
Been waiting on AR to chime in. I thought you were using the backhoe to dig up your cousin to beat his ass. But I guess burying the wife works too.

Take my wife..please

- - - Updated - - -

Like that old GnR song
I can still hear her..

I need real advice….

I took the governor completely out of a 6.5hp kart engine…. I just bought a stage 2 kit for it… my question is… do I spend the cash on new rocker arms (I got 18lb valve springs with the kit) or will stock rockers be ok?

also, now that I’m not limited to 3500 RPMs, should I use a different oil?

my son is gonna be able to outrun the cops on this thing dude. 6.5HP stock, prolly 12HP when I’m finished with the stage 2 upgrade…. Hopefully 22HP come next summer when I further modify it.

so… new rocker arms (150-200 bucks) and different (high performance) engine oil, or no? That is the real question.

Moral of the story is….

do things that make you happy and do things with your kids that they’ll remember their entire lives because no one is ever gonna be happy with a man (or boy) that’s as clingy as roid is and that doesn’t know how to live his best life without the validation of a woman.

pretend your wife doesn’t exist… she’ll either find someone new or decide she really wants you and put more effort in to making the relationship work.

Quit being a pussy parent and just buy the kid whatever the fastest street bike there is available in 2021. Nothing better than seeing a 10yr old doing 200+ mph on the open road bro. Cmon get with it.

I need real advice….

I took the governor completely out of a 6.5hp kart engine…. I just bought a stage 2 kit for it… my question is… do I spend the cash on new rocker arms (I got 18lb valve springs with the kit) or will stock rockers be ok?

also, now that I’m not limited to 3500 RPMs, should I use a different oil?

my son is gonna be able to outrun the cops on this thing dude. 6.5HP stock, prolly 12HP when I’m finished with the stage 2 upgrade…. Hopefully 22HP come next summer when I further modify it.

so… new rocker arms (150-200 bucks) and different (high performance) engine oil, or no? That is the real question.

The boys not ready for a bike lol… I sold his earlier this year. Dumped it outta the gates and wanted nothing to do with it since.

but we’ll get there. He’ll be my biker buddy eventually, just don’t know it yet.

pretend your wife doesn’t exist… she’ll either find someone new or decide she really wants you and put more effort in to making the relationship work.

This CAN work. I have seen it work... withdraw and have them chase you.

But, I can say it works sometimes. Bc when you withdraw attention from something (like a relationship), it most often will whither and die.

Btw, Roid does this a lot. Will drop a question like this and never once respond back.

Seen him do this a bunch of times.

I think it’s called trolling.

I like the guy, but can’t take his threads seriously. At least as it applies to him.

It does however get me Members going whilst stirring the pot.

If she does it once, she'll do it twice- kick her to the curb bro- plenty of fish- and not the trouser trout kind. I've told mine she won"t cheat on me but once- and he won't have a dick afterwards- the thing is I don't want to be w/ a bitch that wants to be w/ someone else. I've told her if that's what she wants to do, tell me and I'll do the same if that's what I want. Almost happened too- then I got sick and she took care of me(while she was pregnant) and that's when I decided, unless she wants to leave, I'll die w/ her-(unless she cheats). One other thing- if I thought there was ANY chance of that happening, I wouldn't be w/ her. (I'm a pretty sane, calm guy, but I think I would kill both of them) hence the one-time comment. Ditch the bitch!

Back