• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ghb

estrada81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thoughts on GHB for sex drive and prolactin reduction, anybody got a trusted source, i see lots of sketchy ones online

It’s highly addictive and catabolic. I wouldn’t recommend anyone touch it. It was an extremely hard addiction to kick that happened extremely fast. It has no place in bodybuilding

Also ghb raises prolactin it can also cause gyno

Last edited:
Thoughts on GHB for sex drive and prolactin reduction, anybody got a trusted source, i see lots of sketchy ones online
You plan on hitting the clubs tonight?

It’s highly addictive and catabolic. I wouldn’t recommend anyone touch it. It was an extremely hard addiction to kick that happened extremely fast. It has no place in bodybuilding

yes indeed it is highly addictive and back in the 90’s was easier to get than AAS, dont ask me how I know

GHB sounds fun. Im not really a drug user.. I heard it takes a little sip and your on your way to cloud 9 lol.

GHB was originally sold in supplement stores under various brand names. It was intended on being used to induce REM sleep, which is the phase of deep sleep where GH is secreted, actually.

GHB was originally sold in supplement stores under various brand names. It was intended on being used to induce REM sleep, which is the phase of deep sleep where GH is secreted, actually.

I use to but it at GNC in the early 90's for its HGH mimicking properties... but if you stayed awake through the rough of it... It gave ya a helluva buzz. Many guys used it as a date rape drug.

IML Gear Cream!
It doesn’t actually have any application for bodybuilding because it doesn’t have any effect on igf. It also increases cortisol and prolactin. It’s honestly the opposite of what someone who is looking to achieve a good physique should take

Back