• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with MONSTERLABS

B-Roll81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have issues with them? First time everything for me and chose them. Did my part and now no communication or confirmation. Any feedback or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Monster Labs isn't a sponsor here anymore, man.

Anyone have issues with them? First time everything for me and chose them. Did my part and now no communication or confirmation. Any feedback or assistance would be greatly appreciated!
You just recently placed an order, what could have possibly happened within that 8 hour period?

When did that happen?
Oh maybe didn't see them...if they are still here, my bad. Looking at the sponsor list on my phone can be a pita with tiny text and old eyes LOL.

8 hours since order? Wait a little longer OP as they can be busy and will answer your email soon enough.

Last edited:
Sorry for the noise guys, mind's in a sleepy fog today...my bad and yes they are here. Wait a day or so then reach out to a rep if you still have Q's about your order.

You just recently placed an order, what could have possibly happened within that 8 hour period?
I see nothing in OP’s post saying anything about 8 hours. Mindless made up a number for some odd reason…

I see nothing in OP’s post saying anything about 8 hours. Mindless made up a number for some odd reason…
It was me, not MW who threw out that 8 hour number. I got it from another thread.
d06bafc19c0559d5dc1c7bebbfbe57d6.jpg

Last edited:
Ok gotcha. Sorry, mindless. Anyhow, is he really posting this after making an order 8 hours ago? Wtf? Did he expect a drone delivery later today?
Great question. It would be nice if the op popped in and spilled the tea

IML Gear Cream!
Great question. It would be nice if the op popped in and spilled the tea
Trust me I’m not a patient person but some of these people ordering are ridiculous. I waited for source here last time I ordered from payment received to receiving pack was ten days; not once did I email him. This guy is getting worried 8 hours later. Find a local source at your gym.

Monster is off on weekends I believe from my past experience bro. Try reaching out to GGG here in a pm. He usually always responds within a day. I’m very impatient but 8 or 9 hours is pretty jumpy.

Ok gotcha. Sorry, mindless. Anyhow, is he really posting this after making an order 8 hours ago? Wtf? Did he expect a drone delivery later today?
I forgive you and seems we all need coffee haha. Just the same the OP should be patient and wait a little bit before whining.

Hey.. The guy is excited for his gear. Can't blame him.. Monsters a good choice.

I have a little stock pile my self. Don't worry, they will reach out to you.

I've ordered through them many times. Great source. Just be a little patient. Everything will workout.

Last edited:
I see why you jumped to that conclusion but NO it’s been 5 days. I’m not that guy lol

So yeah guys…thx for all the replies but when I said “just ordered” I didn’t mean that exact moment. It was 5 days and I got a bit concerned. However, I did receive confirmation and once I get some experimentation in I’ll provide some feedback.

Tough crowd here lol

So yeah guys…thx for all the replies but when I said “just ordered” I didn’t mean that exact moment. It was 5 days and I got a bit concerned. However, I did receive confirmation and once I get some experimentation in I’ll provide some feedback.

Tough crowd here lol
Someone else threw out the 8 hour time frame. My apologies!!!!

Get Shredded!
You should have led with the 5-day delay, haha. Shit, 5 days with no response.. I'd be a little hesitant about puttin an order in. But with monsters payment options I can understand why it may take a couple days. So I take it everything worked out good for you?

Tough crowd here lol

It's your low post count. We just assumed another noob expecting amazon service. Five days would have me a little hesitant too. I'm sure it will probably work out though. Monster has been around awhile.

You guys are a trip man lol. I feel ya tho. I am new and rookie assumptions are understandable. I’m very excited to be here and will try to keep a very good reputation. All feedback is welcome, I have thick skin.

Also, I just created a new post in the New Member section giving a little background on myself and my starting point here. I don’t have much to offer yet so I be doing more listening then giving any kind of advice but I will share my experience.

Most IMPORTANT: everything is working our with Monster so far and I’d like to share that GGG responded to my pm in a very reasonable timeframe so shout out to GGG

Have used Monster for over 3 years now. Nothing but the best in every aspect. GGG is always on point.

Have used in past no issues either... my only gripe is they do not like to give shipping confirmation numbers. In my situation I have to have it as I live in a duplex... can not trust the people who live upstairs. They snag packages. I had to install cameras to stop it... still my front porch is accessible to anybody (city) so I still have to worry about porch pirates....but product is A plus good!!!

Back