ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,038 Posts
    Rep Points

Covid Fact Checkers Needed

I hate to start another thread about covid...buuuut. Correct me if I'm wrong. We still do NOT have an isolated virus sample, correct? (Hence, no vaccines made from dead virus.) If this is accurate, how is this even possible?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I hate to start another thread about covid...buuuut. Correct me if I'm wrong. We still do NOT have an isolated virus sample, correct? (Hence, no vaccines made from dead virus.) If this is accurate, how is this even possible?
    I did read where ivermectin was the only thing (in that article at that time) that could kill the virus in a Petri dish. Iím no immunologist or even understand how they are created (but do have a PhD so I understand statistics and academic papers) but gather this class of viruses have never been able to create vaccines otherwise weíd have it for the common cold and other respiratory viruses.

Sometimes western medicine isnít the answer, rather we should get healthy, and improve our immune function and then we can adapt to this and who knows what else will come down the road.

Classic case of trying to address the symptoms vs the problem (comorbidity such as obesity, kidney disease, cardiovascular diseaseÖwhich can be solved in most cases with diet and exercise).

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,038 Posts
    Rep Points

I get the distinct impression that *if* there are any virus samples, they are being well hidden from the "public". By this point in time, there should be tons of universities, etc looking at it and working on it. Considering the fact this appears to be a US funded virus, made in China, with a smidge of help from Australia, I feel like the big powers are doing what they can to hide the true nature of the virus and its origins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,245 Posts
    Rep Points

Good Luck..
    The"facts" are what they tell you...now shut up and get in line..

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,633 Posts
    Rep Points

did you see where fact checkers flagged CDC links as false info on facebook, kinda hilarious that we let imbecilic retards tell us what is a fact these days

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,633 Posts
    Rep Points

if youre prego you can get an abortion right, your body your choice, except if its a vaccine because we must protect life but not babies lives, but if a woman is killed its double homicide. makes perfect sense

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,181 Posts
    Rep Points

Pretty sure the Fauci emails had a description but I doubt they will give it to anyone since its a gain of function bio weapon.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,245 Posts
    Rep Points

Just a thought...
    If this Covid crap was just a dressed rehearsal..or means to Vax PE..

When...No If..the NextOne is released...the real deadly one..
    Who is Safe..?? Not the ones that got the Vaccine.. I'll beat on that..

Just a thought..

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    The J&J vaccine is the closest thing to a normal vaccine for COVID-19 as far as I know.

It doesnít contain weakened COVID-19 virus but they were able modify an adenovirus to sort of emulate COVID-19 which is supposed to give you some degree of immunity to COVID-19.

Whatís strange is that itís the only COVID-19 vaccine that is in any way a traditional vaccine as far as I know, and itís also the one that pharmacies havenít been offering and has been pushed the least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,245 Posts
    Rep Points

And that Should raise Questions..

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,038 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Pretty sure the Fauci emails had a description but I doubt they will give it to anyone since its a gain of function bio weapon.
    This is about all I've seen. No other place in the world says "we have it and we're trying this to defeat it". The rest of the world is pointing fingers at US and China. Meanwhile the US and china are pointing fingers at each other. The most anyone talks about are the spike proteins. Is the virus disappearing as soon as a host is infected and just leaving the proteins behind? Or are they burying any lab/university that has any research on the actual virus? I mean, it has to be one or the other.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    And that Should raise Questions..
    Agreed. Amongst many, many other things.

This is at the very least a government power grab of epic proportions. Itís interesting to note that pretty much all of the people that were in support of the Patriot Act are now in support of these insane government mandates, as well as the labeling of large swaths of the US population as domestic terrorists, therefore granting the government astronomically more power to surveil and interfere in peopleís day-to-day lives.

Iím the first one to write off ridiculous conspiracy theories, but if somebody doesnít agree that this is a humongous government power grab, then Iíd like to hear what they think it is. From where I stand itís the only logical conclusion that can be reached.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    I did read where ivermectin was the only thing (in that article at that time) that could kill the virus in a Petri dish. Iím no immunologist or even understand how they are created (but do have a PhD so I understand statistics and academic papers) but gather this class of viruses have never been able to create vaccines otherwise weíd have it for the common cold and other respiratory viruses.

Sometimes western medicine isnít the answer, rather we should get healthy, and improve our immune function and then we can adapt to this and who knows what else will come down the road.

Classic case of trying to address the symptoms vs the problem (comorbidity such as obesity, kidney disease, cardiovascular diseaseÖwhich can be solved in most cases with diet and exercise)
    That's crazy talk you nutty conspiracy theorist.