• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JP pals didn’t deliver

Sixlouienine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, had to file a dispute online I sent photo of payment. Also owes me back orders. I lost that little piece of paper but eh everyone says ez fix. But I guess not maybe I’ll try another lab. Everyone esle has good service my bank says they received it. Well no bashing not a hater I love their gear I’ve sent photos of transactions as well.

This is very surprising to hear.

You have contacted them repeatedly over shipping etc?

This would be the first issue I've ever seen for them.

How long have you waited? What is their response?

I don't see them not resolving this. Jpals always been excellent tbh

There is only one other guy that complained about JuicePal and his problem is/was lack of communication. Make numerous attempts to get ahold of JPal or turkeybacon on here and the email.

I would be extremely surprised if it wasn’t just a case of misunderstanding, lack of communication or just a back order taking longer than you expect. JP has been nothing but gold.

As we all know that JP is with good reputation and should be good to go. Try to contact it

He will make it right.

I had a small issue and it was just miscommunication. It's not always the same person that answers emails and from what I was told , old emails are deleted once read.

Explain the whole situation in each email.

2nd thing is back orders. He will not send a product if he doesn't have it. Either wait it out or ask for a equally priced in stock product.

This is my experience.

Jpal is solid.

This is very surprising to hear.

You have contacted them repeatedly over shipping etc?

This would be the first issue I've ever seen for them.

How long have you waited? What is their response?

I don't see them not resolving this. Jpals always been excellent tbh

Agreed. This is the first real issue I’ve seen with them. I’m sure they will make it right if you have proof and aren’t being rude. I’ve made a few orders with JP and all have been great. Sometimes communication is slow but they always deliver with quality gear. Don’t give up just yet bro.

This is an old thread that i am just reading now.

The OP did not check his spam folder for
my reply. I'm sorry, my replies*. I have emailed him several times and have not received any response from him. I gave him instructions and part of the instructions were to send me info so i can confirm his payment. He never gave me a confirmation # or transaction id so i am unable to get credit for his payment. When paying with Zelle, i must fill this out to submit the zelle payment. I do not have the zelle on my phone that i can just check for your payment. It doesnt work that way in this illegal game.... I cant submit without a confirmation # or transaction id or an image link of a receipt to get $ from zelle as its not my account. It is via 3rd party.

We have contacted the OP( Sixlouienine) Several times and never received a response from him. If i were to guess, my email is going to his spam folder. So the problem is due to him, not us. Yes he sent us payment but we dont have the complete information required to get his payment. We have emailed that and he never replied to us.

I need transaction ID as shown in the screenshot of our internal zelle pannel. I cannot submit it without it.
zelle-details.png

I have emailed you this several times and did not hear back from you because you do not bother to check your spam folder.

Below are screenshots with the OP asking him for the confirmation # several times..... Not a single reply.

On august 16th you have emailed me that you paid me but also told me you didnt have a confirmation #... On august 17th, i replied to you and didnt hear back from you.

1st.png

On august 17th you emailed me, and i emailed you back the same reply i did to you. And no response from you either.
sixlouienine11.png

on august 29th you email me again. and i email you again and you do not reply to me with confirmation #...
sixluienni3.png

on august 31st you email me again... and i email again and you do not reply to me with a confirmation #
sixlouienini.png

Next i email you from an entirely different email.... I tell you i need a confirmation #.

i have asked you several times for a confirmation # or a screenshot of some type of receipt.
sixlouiene.png

You didnt think to check your spam folder when not receiving any emais from mel? Its my fault my emails went to your spam folder?

This is an old thread that i am just reading now.

The OP did not check his spam folder for
my reply. I'm sorry, my replies*. I have emailed him several times and have not received any response from him. I gave him instructions and part of the instructions were to send me info so i can confirm his payment. He never gave me a confirmation # or transaction id so i am unable to get credit for his payment. When paying with Zelle, i must fill this out to submit the zelle payment. I do not have the zelle on my phone that i can just check for your payment. It doesnt work that way in this illegal game.... I cant submit without a confirmation # or transaction id or an image link of a receipt to get $ from zelle as its not my account. It is via 3rd party.

We have contacted the OP( Sixlouienine) Several times and never received a response from him. If i were to guess, my email is going to his spam folder. So the problem is due to him, not us. Yes he sent us payment but we dont have the complete information required to get his payment. We have emailed that and he never replied to us.

I need transaction ID as shown in the screenshot of our internal zelle pannel. I cannot submit it without it.
zelle-details.png

I have emailed you this several times and did not hear back from you because you do not bother to check your spam folder.

Below are screenshots with the OP asking him for the confirmation # several times..... Not a single reply.

On august 16th you have emailed me that you paid me but also told me you didnt have a confirmation #... On august 17th, i replied to you and didnt hear back from you.

1st.png

On august 17th you emailed me, and i emailed you back the same reply i did to you. And no response from you either.
sixlouienine11.png

on august 29th you email me again. and i email you again and you do not reply to me with confirmation #...
sixluienni3.png

on august 31st you email me again... and i email again and you do not reply to me with a confirmation #
sixlouienini.png

Next i email you from an entirely different email.... I tell you i need a confirmation #.

i have asked you several times for a confirmation # or a screenshot of some type of receipt.
sixlouiene.png

You didnt think to check your spam folder when not receiving any emais from mel? Its my fault my emails went to your spam folder?

Looks like you did everything you could. Issue with the customer not you. JP you still have a perfect track record in my books.

Back