• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

9/11 I Remember

butchsandance77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
May not be 9/11 in the US yet, it marks a day for me Ill never forget. Do you remember where and when you found out what was happening?

Wife yelled out to wake up, I could tell by her voice something was very wrong, I ran to the lounge room and watched the world unfold as the first tower was smoking, I took minutes to register before U jumped online to find if any of my friends were okay. Between Messenger, and the TV, all day, 5000 miles apart it brought my friends and I closer that day. Wont lie even now if I watch the towers fall I get upset.

I don't care about politics, who is right or wrong, it took years but when Osama was killed it there was a sliver of satisfaction.

To all that served that day, past, and present, thankyou. The families that have lost my condolences, Those who continue to serve freedom the fuck on.

I woke up to it unfolding and my idiot boss at work made us all come in. I was a Personal Trainer at Bally Total Fitness, and I clearly recall us all watching it on the gym floor on the TV's. Not a single person was in the gym and they sent us home early. The Highways were empty and I recall doing a cool 100+mph on the ride home to rush home to watch more of what was happening

What was crazy was that a maintenance guy at the gym, his older brother was in the Towers when it went down. He rushed out of work and drove to NYC (about 1-1.5 hrs away from us). He was there for days volunteering to find bodies or rescue people. They did end up finding his older brother. Alive also as unbelievable as that sounds. He was one of the 20 or so people that actually survived the building collapse. I do believe he was in a vegetative state thereafter though if I recall the story correct.

I was stoned in history class listening to when worlds collide by power man 5000 … getting ready for a wrestling tournament that weekend…. It didn’t phase me.

until I grew up, got married, had kids and realized politicians play us like pawns. We are collateral damage. They’ll praise us when we create the outcome they want.

pawns.

we are still pawns today

I was in the military..We got recalled, locked down, and maneuvered into an aggressive combat ready position..

I was in high school. No direct impact on me I just remember a bunch of kids shortly after wearing American flag tshirts. Even then I knew the American people were nothing but pawns and our shit government and powers that be are opportunistic scum. 3 people hijacked a plane and they used it as an excuse to violate our privacy and to go play American terrorist in another country for oil killing innocent men women and children and sacrificing our own under the guise of freedom. Nothing noble and nothing to be proud of.
9/11 is symbolic of the patriot act.
in the words of Anti-flag: gotta die gotta die gotta die for your government die for your country that’s shit!

Last edited:
I was working in the jail in Marin County, Ca. I was doing something in a pipe chase when the Sgt. called on the radio to come to the office. A plane had hit a building and while we were all watching and commenting on what had happened, the second plane struck.
Jaw dropping shocking.
I thought for sure I would be deploying immediately but it was five years before my deployment.

It disgusts me that people forget so fast.

I don’t want to dox myself but I actually grew up and still live only a few miles from where Flight 93 crashed. For years I actually lived in a lake house that’s about 1 mile from the crash site as the crow flies. So Biden was floating around here somewhere today.

I was in 8th grade and we were incredibly confused. There were planes crashing in DC and NY and then we got word that one crashed in Shanksville, just complete confusion. We were sent home early that day, I dunno if all schools around the country did that or not.

I was in the military..We got recalled, locked down, and maneuvered into an aggressive combat ready position..
Lol I was army at Ft Stewart ga . That really scared the shit out of my 20 year old ass . We all thought that we were going to war even though we had Bradley’s . That would come couple years later in Iraq .

Lol I was army at Ft Stewart ga . That really scared the shit out of my 20 year old ass . We all thought that we were going to war even though we had Bradley’s . That would come couple years later in Iraq .
Thank you for your service
I was a Navy guy stationed on a Marine base in a Marine command, shits like an aphrodisiac to Marines, they all couldn't wait to go fuck some shit up.. love my Marines..

I was living in Rhode Island at the time and my mother called me just as I was waking up and told me to turn on the TV. I was horrified with what I saw...and I was blessed as I was supposed to have been in the North Tower for a seminar that day, but 2 weeks prior the seminar was cancelled. Had plane ticket and everything...

My grandmother, aunt, uncle were all there touring pretty crazy. May god bless the ppl killed and all the heroes that helped that day

My friend and boss was on Flight 11, going on his honeymoon, and died. I remember the phone-call well.

I remember it like it was yesterday, i had been out making delivery’s all night and finally went by a friends house after his mom went to work that morning. Busted out an .oz of some good ol ether base and started snortn down some 3ft. Rails after a while i went to take a leak and came out of bathroom to see what i thought was static on the big screen. I was like bey brother why you watching static are you ok he was like dude its not static its smoke a plane just crashed into the twin towers in NY and about that time here come another one and i watched it fly right into them again. Still go this day it seems so fukn surreal to me. I couldn’t believe what i was seeing.

Just thinking and I might be wrong but I believe that was the last time the country truly came together. It’s a night and day difference between then and now it’s sad honestly. Political parties and other issues were set aside and America for the most part was unified. Man wtf happened? I put a lot of blame on the media for how they control the narrative I also place blame on the people for letting the media do that. The internet and how impersonal communication is also plays a role. Could you imagine if we all actually just talked in person instead of being words on a screen?

I was in our show up yard waiting for my crew to come in to start the days work. My wife called me and told me what happened. I sent the guys home for the day to be with their families.

What strikes me most about it all is how well we treated each other in the following weeks. Total strangers caring a bit more about each other. I think it’s sad that it took a tragedy of that level to accomplish such a simple thing.

I was in our show up yard waiting for my crew to come in to start the days work. My wife called me and told me what happened. I sent the guys home for the day to be with their families.

What strikes me most about it all is how well we treated each other in the following weeks. Total strangers caring a bit more about each other. I think it’s sad that it took a tragedy of that level to accomplish such a simple thing.
You got a good heart there man!

Get Shredded!
we werent so divided as a nation the years before, things seemed to be moving in the right direction, then at the moment anything that divided us no longer mattered we were all one. 20 years later WTF happened, politics became theater and your political opinions define you. Really miss those years before seemed like people cared about truth more it wasnt a political football

I was working construction in a Chicago highrise pouring a concrete floor on the 67th floor. We where evacuated from the city. It was the only time in my life I seen fighter jets landing and taking off from the old Miggs Field off Lake Shore Drive. Truly thought I was going to die in the 4hr traffic jam trying to leave downtown.

I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS DAY
GOD BLESS AMERICA And All Tge Fallen Heros civilians

Last edited:
I was at work running a crew of guys and popped in to check in with the boss. The TV was on in the office and they were talking about a small plane hitting one of the towers. I thought that's super random and then minutes later they report a jet liner hit the other tower. Then another plane crashed a little bit later and I knew we were at war. It was eerie walking around outside. Not a single plane in the sky. They grounded all flights and it was so quiet. Not sure if it was the next day or that night but I remember congress all together on the steps of the capitol and I think it was the first time in my life that we felt completely unified as a nation. Now we are at war and half the nation doesn't even realize it. Its a different type of war that keeps us divided.

I was woke up with a phone call from my wife who was a senior in high school wanting me to pick her up. I asked why and she told me to turn the news on.

Edit: I was 19 btw not a cradle robber lol

I was at work. People started talking about what happened. I drove home after my shift and watched the news for awhile. Made some calls to people I knew that didn't know what happened.

All these stories of the people who were supposed to be there that day, but something went wrong (or right, actually) and they survived. Do they still send shivers down your spine? Someone spilt coffee and had to return home to change his suit, someone's child had a tantrum so they were late for school, and so on. For all those people, this is their second birthday.

This is true. People are chasing money, careers, any benefits and put themselves before anyone. But such accidents make us remember what life is all about. It's a pity that after a while we still forget about it

I woke up to it unfolding and my idiot boss at work made us all come in. I was a Personal Trainer at Bally Total Fitness, and I clearly recall us all watching it on the gym floor on the TV's. Not a single person was in the gym and they sent us home early. The Highways were empty and I recall doing a cool 100+mph on the ride home to rush home to watch more of what was happening

What was crazy was that a maintenance guy at the gym, his older brother was in the Towers when it went down. He rushed out of work and drove to NYC (about 1-1.5 hrs away from us). He was there for days volunteering to find bodies or rescue people. They did end up finding his older brother. Alive also as unbelievable as that sounds. He was one of the 20 or so people that actually survived the building collapse. I do believe he was in a vegetative state thereafter though if I recall the story correct.

Wait Wes... I coulda sworn u said 9/11 was a false flag.

Hmmm, even if it was a false flag, wouldn’t he still be effected by the event and everything he posted still be fact?

Back