• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm over it all

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm so pissed off right now I can't even think straight.
We have a president that have Russia a pipeline while closing ours.
He gave Afghanistan to China
He killed Americans in the process
Inflation is a high AF
Gas prices high AF
Covid is out of control with a vaccine that doesn't work.
If the numbers are higher this month the same time last year why is the southern border open?
If they're higher why are we open?
If you have had covid and has antibodies it doesn't mean shit.
Hes forcing employers to fire employees
He can't take questions
He falls up stairs
You can't understand what he's saying unless you speak bidenize.
The debt is through the roof but they keep spending.
The world is a complete mess.

Feel free to add to the list.

This is the same man and his voters that called Trump a Russian puppet. The same voters that called Trump Hitler. Lol meanwhile this clown ass president is acting like Hitler for real. No hyperbole!

It's friday...knock off early and have a couple of beers. Take some flowers to the mizzus. Order some pizza and binge something on tv.

But I'll add a pet peeve. Got called in early for an "emergency". Got everything up and going again, but I need the manager that called me in the first place to confirm that *everything* is indeed working on his end. Waited all day...called, texted, etc. Nada. Guy can't even be bothered to check and see if his shit is working or not. Big emergency, huh?

Spineless Americans

It's friday...knock off early and have a couple of beers. Take some flowers to the mizzus. Order some pizza and binge something on tv.

But I'll add a pet peeve. Got called in early for an "emergency". Got everything up and going again, but I need the manager that called me in the first place to confirm that *everything* is indeed working on his end. Waited all day...called, texted, etc. Nada. Guy can't even be bothered to check and see if his shit is working or not. Big emergency, huh?

I dont even drink! Lol. Maybe it's a good time to start.

Yeah I know absolutely nothing about politics but it sure seems like this President is an absolute train wreck. I mean every situation he gets involved with turns into a total shit show.

Maybe on like new years or something. I was just never a fan. Get this never tried drugs either. No coke or nothing lol. I do vape weed before bed.

Weed is a gateway drug. You'll be doing black tar heroin before you know it. :p
You're one up on me...I've never even done weed. Squaresville. But I do like my fire water from time to time.

Yeah I know absolutely nothing about politics but it sure seems like this President is an absolute train wreck. I mean every situation he gets involved with turns into a total shit show.

These idiots voted against Trump because he had an R next to his name. And now unfortunately we are paying the price.

Maybe on like new years or something. I was just never a fan. Get this never tried drugs either. No coke or nothing lol. I do vape weed before bed.

Meh you’re not missing much. Coke is so short lived and honestly I could never decide if the come down was worth the high.

IMHO the only drugs worth doing are hallucinogens but you need to be 100% in the right frame of mind and need to cut yourself off from the outside world, as in no phones and absolutely no chance anyone is going to interrupt you.

Shrooms are probably the only drug where you just feel better in general afterwards. It’s been years since I’ve taken them but honestly I think I’m to a place where I could take them and not have a horrible time. But like I said, I’d need to have someone else take the kids and turn my phone off.

I think I’m gonna try to grow some after I move. I’ve got a brother in law that knows how to do it.

IML Gear Cream!
Its a joke...totally asinine, but typical for democraps and libtards lolz

The sad thing is...If we had a situation or a terrorist attack..this President would probably get more Americans killed.. Totally out-of-touch..

Things ways work out.

Life is short really.

Older I get the faster time goes bye.

We should have never shut down... vaccinations effective or not are a personal choice and should not be mandatory... covid real or not our economy should have never shut down... fuck the numbers they're all skewed statistics to one side or the other. Hate your neighbor is the name of the game.... call the gestapo If you find a jew without a star.... fuck vaccines and fuck covid.... only statement of yours I disagreed with. Biden will go down as one of the worst presidents in history. We are not far off from some major uprisings.... they're plan to turn us against each other is working very well.

Don’t worry man,

it’ll get worse.

Lol. Yea, we haven't hit rock bottom yet.

Add Biden's employer vaccine mandate to the list, which is nothing more than a precursor soft run for some attempt to force vaccines on everyone.

I can only pray some liberal fuck tries to physically force the vaccine or some booster shot on me as I then have complete moral cover to really hurt someone.

Back