• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ginger or Mary Ann?

Ginger or Mary Ann?

• Ginger

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Mary Ann

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Oral from Ginger, then hit the fire crotch, finish w Mary-Anal with a deep arch on all fours...just sayin
I watched Gilligan's Island as a kid, in syndication of course, and I always wondered who was doing who on the Island. I mean, it had to be the Skipper and the Professor banging Mary Ann and Ginger, right?

red on the head, fire in the hole- BUT- big girl, big pussy-little girl,ALL pussy for M.Ann- love that waist

I watched Gilligan's Island as a kid, in syndication of course, and I always wondered who was doing who on the Island. I mean, it had to be the Skipper and the Professor banging Mary Ann and Ginger, right?

I always got the feeling it was probably gilligan with mary ann and the professor with ginger. And maybe the professor and mary ann on the side. And then when the girls got bored, they had to spice things up a bit:

GXDMBaz.jpeg

Gilligan%2Bkiss.gif

The professor was an Asexual nerd, the Skipper was doing his little buddy, first mate ya know.
Mr.Howell on the other hand had all the $$$
We know who was tapping dat azz.

Mary Ann without a doubt. I never watched the show really but in pics Mary Ann looks way more fit and has a nice tight body. Plus she has that Hot girl next door vibe going on which means she’s probably a freak in the bedroom. The tall chick Ginger IMO looks like she would be high maintenance. To me she really isn’t hot enough to warrant the extra effort for what’s probably a boring fuck.

Ok...
Kelly, Lisa or Jessie?

Kelly all day everyday for me especially when I was a teenager although Lisa was hot and Jessie ended up strippingsaved-by-the-bell-reboot.jpg

Both in a threesome but I love the girl next door, seems more realistic, if you know what I mean.

I always wanted to fuck Mary Ann something about Ginger just didn't do it for me.

Definitely Mary Anne as a person. Ginger for time in the sheets.

Growing up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, we did have a black and white TV, but it only received two stations. We had a rotating antenna on roof with a remote control box to point the antenna in different directions for each channel. We never got to watch it except for special events like the moon landing (you know, the moon landing that was faked). Anyway, I never got to see the show but would catch a picture of Kristy McNichol in magazines here and there. I think she was around a year or two younger than me during her TV star years and I had a massive crush on her. She's the only TV star I ever had a thing for other than Barbara Eden.

Definitely Mary Anne as a person. Ginger for time in the sheets.

Growing up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, we did have a black and white TV, but it only received two stations. We had a rotating antenna on roof with a remote control box to point the antenna in different directions for each channel. We never got to watch it except for special events like the moon landing (you know, the moon landing that was faked). Anyway, I never got to see the show but would catch a picture of Kristy McNichol in magazines here and there. I think she was around a year or two younger than me during her TV star years and I had a massive crush on her. She's the only TV star I ever had a thing for other than Barbara Eden.

You had a remote control box?! Lucky! I was the remote control box for 12 yrs.

You had a remote control box?! Lucky! I was the remote control box for 12 yrs.
Gotta love Genie- man u talk about a body- tight ass waist- perky tits- and a nice tight ass too! What else u want bro! My girl was telling me she's still alive? (she was actually on an episode of my fav all time show- Andy Griffith) Sorry multi- meant to hit necron99

Last edited:
Mary Ann! I’m not a fan of red heads so this was easy for me.

Mary Ann all the way!!! I'd drill that asshole until my cock fell off!!!!

Mary Ann wins this one. However, one of the best I ever had was a red head. A German red head!

Back