Ginger or Mary Ann?

View Poll Results: Ginger or Mary Ann?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ginger

    1 9.09%
  • Mary Ann

    10 90.91%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,212

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    562
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points
    334364807

    I forget who is who but the brunette; always had a thing for dark haired girls….

  2. #17
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    855

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    375
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    907
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points
    21070285

    Mary Ann

  3. #18
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    855

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    375
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    907
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points
    21070285

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    I forget who is who but the brunette; always had a thing for dark haired girls….
    Ginger is the ginger bro

  4. #19
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    855

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    375
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    907
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points
    21070285

    Ok...
    Kelly, Lisa or Jessie?

    Kelly all day everyday for me especially when I was a teenager although Lisa was hot and Jessie ended up strippingsaved-by-the-bell-reboot.jpg

  5. #20
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,688
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Both in a threesome but I love the girl next door, seems more realistic, if you know what I mean.

  6. #21
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,051
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,117
    Thanked in
    1,330 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Both in a threesome but I love the girl next door, seems more realistic, if you know what I mean.
    Yeah We Know...damn dirty older man..

  7. #22
    Registered User
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,335
    Thanked in
    1,815 Posts
    Rep Points
    52920393

    Mary Ann

  8. #23
    Registered User
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    2,278

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,562
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,464
    Thanked in
    979 Posts
    Rep Points
    1643822849

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    Ok...
    Kelly, Lisa or Jessie?

    Kelly all day everyday for me especially when I was a teenager although Lisa was hot and Jessie ended up strippingsaved-by-the-bell-reboot.jpg
    Kelly no doubt !! But i would bang the black outa that lil dark b1tch

  9. #24
    Registered User
    Billy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    236

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,410
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    181
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    6115464

    I always wanted to fuck Mary Ann something about Ginger just didn't do it for me.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,658
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32732214

    Definitely Mary Anne as a person. Ginger for time in the sheets.

    Growing up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, we did have a black and white TV, but it only received two stations. We had a rotating antenna on roof with a remote control box to point the antenna in different directions for each channel. We never got to watch it except for special events like the moon landing (you know, the moon landing that was faked). Anyway, I never got to see the show but would catch a picture of Kristy McNichol in magazines here and there. I think she was around a year or two younger than me during her TV star years and I had a massive crush on her. She's the only TV star I ever had a thing for other than Barbara Eden.

  11. #26
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24,904
    Thanked in
    11,959 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Definitely Mary Anne as a person. Ginger for time in the sheets.

    Growing up on a farm in the middle of nowhere, we did have a black and white TV, but it only received two stations. We had a rotating antenna on roof with a remote control box to point the antenna in different directions for each channel. We never got to watch it except for special events like the moon landing (you know, the moon landing that was faked). Anyway, I never got to see the show but would catch a picture of Kristy McNichol in magazines here and there. I think she was around a year or two younger than me during her TV star years and I had a massive crush on her. She's the only TV star I ever had a thing for other than Barbara Eden.
    You had a remote control box?! Lucky! I was the remote control box for 12 yrs.

  12. #27
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,585
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    37502859

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    You had a remote control box?! Lucky! I was the remote control box for 12 yrs.
    Gotta love Genie- man u talk about a body- tight ass waist- perky tits- and a nice tight ass too! What else u want bro! My girl was telling me she's still alive? (she was actually on an episode of my fav all time show- Andy Griffith) Sorry multi- meant to hit necron99
    Last edited by hot rod; 09-14-2021 at 08:12 AM.

  13. #28
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,832
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,259
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Rep Points
    34694276

    Mary Ann! I’m not a fan of red heads so this was easy for me.

  14. #29
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,773
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,139
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points
    19970778

    Mary Ann all the way!!! I'd drill that asshole until my cock fell off!!!!

  15. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    45

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    200100

    Mary Ann wins this one. However, one of the best I ever had was a red head. A German red head!

Similar Threads

  1. PSL pulls off a Hail Mary ......
    By HFO3 in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2019, 02:45 AM
  2. Mary Jane
    By Mustcut12 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-29-2016, 04:54 PM
  3. Mary jay jay
    By DeathDealer666 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:33 PM
  4. ginger ir mary anne?
    By machinist9 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums