• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Senior Citizen Joke

hot rod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Old dude goes to the doc to get a physical- The doc says I need a urine sample, a semen sample, and a fecal sample and then leaves the room. Old dude is hard of hearing so he says to his wife "what'd he say?"- His wife looks @ him and says-"he needs a pair of your underwear" Just trying to lighten things up around here- Have a nice and safe weekend fellas!-HR

You too Brother..sorry about being a dick..lots of emotions lately..

In the immortal words of Chevy Chase
It takes a big Man to admit when he's wrong..
And I am Not a Big Man..

Dr. put a woman on hormone pills and asked if she was having any side effects..
Just hair growing in strange places...

Dr. asked..Where..??

Lady replies..On my balls..

Old dude goes to the doc to get a physical- The doc says I need a urine sample, a semen sample, and a fecal sample and then leaves the room. Old dude is hard of hearing so he says to his wife "what'd he say?"- His wife looks @ him and says-"he needs a pair of your underwear" Just trying to lighten things up around here- Have a nice and safe weekend fellas!-HR

If that was kilsong he would just need to take a dump.

If that was kilsong he would just need to take a dump.

jim-carrey-throw-up.gif

You too Brother..sorry about being a dick..lots of emotions lately..

In the immortal words of Chevy Chase
It takes a big Man to admit when he's wrong..
And I am Not a Big Man..
Don't even worry about it bro- it's forgotten(which isn't hard to do @ my age-lol) think I'm getting "oldtimers disease"(love old Chevy- fucker's hilarious) just thought of that scene @ the make-up counter w/ the model- "it's getting a little nipply outside" and in Christmas vacation when he gets the sap on his hands and he's reading the magazine- fuckers a trip

I first heard that joke from the movie predator 2...

Back