• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why I'm for the mandate...

Fucking spot on! They want to take away rights for the unvaxxed, but these fat sugary fucks who eat and smoke all day and get cancer, diabetes and god knows what else is protected from changing their habits. It's the reason the damn virus spread like wild fire. And now we have the twat in chief Kamala saying we need to protect the vaccinated! From what? That was the jabs job! And we need to cut the BS with the variants. AMazing we didn't get a polio, measels or small pox variant. But as soon as this poison was administered and the fools were getting sick and dying now we are ravaged with variants.....another FLU scam is here for us! Notice how we only had 2000 cases of the flu last year....Good Lord Jesus we had a miracle and not a damn word mentioned!

From what I've read the variant doesn't show up on standard testing so how can they provide accurate numbers on which type people are infected with?

From what I've read the variant doesn't show up on standard testing so how can they provide accurate numbers on which type people are infected with?

Because scientists said so. Are you a scientist? No, so stop obsessing over and examining facts that you don't understand and just do as you're told. It's for your own good along with everyone else's.

Sing it with me, "Sunshine, lolly pops, and rainbows...

Back