• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Texas Abortion Law

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are everyone's thoughts on this?

I feel like this is a super sensitive topic for many. And the thread is not made to start fights, etc.

But what are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are this. I see the same people saying "my body, my choice" and those assholes all want to mandate vaccines. They say protect a woman's right, but then they are the same idiots saying "men can get pregnant" or "menstruate". Hypocrites and fools.

I don't know the answer to whether abortions should be allowed, etc. Does this Texas law violate the Constitution? I don't know. It appears to legally go around Roe Vs Wade from what I have read.

But what I am tired of seeing is women saying "men need to stay out of this, it's a womans right to her BODY"

A baby and a zygote is not a "woman's' body". Sorry, not sorry.

Another issue I have. The DOJ is suing Texas over this. WTF is this abuse of power. The DOJ's job is to "enforce existing law", not to create or make laws. Am I right on this? These are facts right? Legislature makes law. Supreme Court rules on laws. So I am very concerned that once again a 3 letter agency is involved in something they should not be.

This is an abuse of power once again. These scumbags at the FBI have been staging crimes, etc, etc. The Biden admin is focusing on Covid mandates and vaccines, to supposedly "save people", but yet they want the right to polish off unborn babies.

How does this make any sense??

Will the Supreme Court overturn Roe Vs. Wade??

Biden DOJ Sues Texas Over Six-Week Abortion Ban

picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Thursday, Sep 09, 2021 - 03:30 PM
The Biden Justice Department filed suit against the state of Texas on Thursday in a bid to block the state's new abortion law, which bans the procedure as early as six weeks into pregnancy, while also providing legal recourse for private citizens against anyone who assists a woman in killing her unborn child.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-doj-sues-texas-over-six-week-abortion-ban

garland_0.jpg

You know when you're tracking over the target with these people.
They'll spare no expense to defend their most beloved wickedness.
It doesn't matter if it makes them look like complete blithering idiots... It doesn't matter who you call, what you say, or who you are.
They'll do everything they can to burn you to the ground for denying the sacrificial hunger of their God moloch.
TRUTH

I am against abortion in 95% of cases. If woman is raped, totally understand, but studies show women go on to love that child. The same as if it was a non rape baby. This was how mother nature works/ The male will typically outrun, use their overwhelming strength and superior endurance to catch, thusly make them submit, and then to copulate.

The mechanism for males falling asleep after nutting is part of this process. It is the time the female can choose to escape or stick around.

Most women have rape fantasies. There has to be a reason why? My opinion is because nature gets in their head/mind to accept the inevitable.

Now in todays society that is not a process that is conducive to long term survival. Too many men raping the same girls over and over... Jesus.... that's a horrible situation (So marriage was made to keep this from happening along with even the average Joe being able to procreate)

But it does explain the weird rape fantasy that most females desire. Though they think Brad Pitt in his Prime is who they want to be raped by, and instead they get SLoth from The Goonies HAHAH!!!

This is one reason why tribes existed to protect females from other tribes. Many times they traded females to keep the genepool fresh.

I will get into it deeper once I see some more replies...

“A baby and a zygote is not a "woman's' body". Sorry, not sorry.” This right here, since when is it anyone’s choice to end a life, especially one they made a conscious decision to create. Every woman has the choice to abstain so the “my body my choice” argument stops there.

And what about the fathers that want to keep their child?? He’s part of the equation too but no one ever considers that.

“A baby and a zygote is not a "woman's' body". Sorry, not sorry.” This right here, since when is it anyone’s choice to end a life, especially one they made a conscious decision to create. Every woman has the choice to abstain so the “my body my choice” argument stops there.

And what about the fathers that want to keep their child?? He’s part of the equation too but no one ever considers that.

If we found one Microbe on another planet it would be considered the greatest find of the century. If not more... but when it is in a human female, it's just a clump of cells.
This is why arguing with these fools is pointless....

I am against abortion in 95% of cases. If woman is raped, totally understand, but studies show women go on to love that child. The same as if it was a non rape baby. This was how mother nature works/ The male will typically outrun, use their overwhelming strength and superior endurance to catch, thusly make them submit, and then to copulate.

The mechanism for males falling asleep after nutting is part of this process. It is the time the female can choose to escape or stick around.

Most women have rape fantasies. There has to be a reason why? My opinion is because nature gets in their head/mind to accept the inevitable.

Now in todays society that is not a process that is conducive to long term survival. Too many men raping the same girls over and over... Jesus.... that's a horrible situation (So marriage was made to keep this from happening along with even the average Joe being able to procreate)

But it does explain the weird rape fantasy that most females desire. Though they think Brad Pitt in his Prime is who they want to be raped by, and instead they get SLoth from The Goonies HAHAH!!!

This is one reason why tribes existed to protect females from other tribes. Many times they traded females to keep the genepool fresh.

I will get into it deeper once I see some more replies...

Glad you brought it up, you can up that 95 to 99 because rape/incest make up for roughly 1 percent of abortions every year.

Not to mention it is a billion dollar business.

Yes it is a billion dollar industry , So is circumcisions.... It's another way to let the populace know who "...runs this here town..."

I would never let my sons get it done until they were at least 13 or 18. HIs body his choice am I right

But they will literally try and take your baby from you to get it done. They also use shaming tactics. There is a silent war in the Medical industry from what I can see. The old guard vs the new guard.

Keep your kids close gents... Good luck out there!

I have a younger relative who is the product of a brutal rape many years ago, prior to abortion being legalized. She's a great gal I can't imagine her not being alive. I read many years ago that no matter what side of the debate you're on, Roe v Wade is a poorly written decision. Maybe could use a touch up.

IML Gear Cream!
If it is a result of rape and the mother wants to have it aborted I support it. That is the only time I think it's relevant. God forbid my daughter get pregnant at 16 but if she does and it's consensual between her and her boyfriend then it's on them. I don't know if that makes me a bad father but we,my wife and I, had to have fertility for our 3 boys so for someone to just throw away a baby if hurts us knowing we tried like hell and couldn't get pregnant.

Believe it or not, it's still *EXTREMELY* difficult to adopt a baby. I've got some family that has been waiting for several years now, and they are NOT picky about what they get. So all of these supposedly "unwanted" children *could* be given up for adoption. So there goes all those "rape" baby arguments. Besides, why should a child be killed because their father did something wrong?

Why should it be legal to kill a baby and not for an old person to have assisted suicide so they don't have to suffer?

Abortion is murder

Btw lots of good orgs that help new moms and new babies

Maybe the Biden admin can ask the Fire Department to file suit against Marijuana laws

Or maybe the Biden admin can ask the IRS to file suit against existing steroid laws?

That's about how much sense any of this makes.

My God, what a shitshow this administration is. Everyone can see it.

Maybe the Biden admin can ask the Fire Department to file suit against Marijuana laws

Or maybe the Biden admin can ask the IRS to file suit against existing steroid laws?

That's about how much sense any of this makes.

My God, what a shitshow this administration is. Everyone can see it.

The whole world is like this right now. It's not just here. I'm just waiting for Leroy Jenkins to get the party started.

As I’ve gotten older I’m come to be 100% against abortion, unless it is medically be necessary to save the life of the mother.

In my eyes life begins at conception. A unique set of DNA is created that will never be replicated.

Cases of incest/rape are extremely rare when it comes to abortions. Also, it was not the babies fault or doing and does not deserve to be killed because someone else’s poor choice.

Adoption is a great choice. Currently, for every baby put up for adoption there are 26 applicants looking to adopt.

It disgusts me when I hear women say they are getting abortions because they can’t afford a child, it will affect their career, or they aren’t prepared for a child. It’s time to grow up and accept the results that come from your actions. Get on birth control, use a condom, or just don’t have sex.

Abortion is 100% unnecessary… even if you’re an idiot cum dumpster. I’ve purchase the morning after pill at least 3 times in my life and I’m today’s world you can steal it and wear a BLM shirt and no one will say a word.

abortion is disgusting but…. It’s also completely unnecessary. The only reason why they fight for it is because it gives them time to convince these people to not add to the over population of the world. Unfortunately, welfare is a giant incentive to breed.

so… thanks feminism… for killing off the future.

Can’t afford a child is a lie. It’s all lies.

My body my choice means the world to these murderous cunts unless your talking about forced gene therapy… hell… next generation there won’t be any fetuses to terminate thanks to Pfizer. Abortion immorality solved!!

thanks China … we know how much you hated mandating abortions … this is a step in the right direction at least.

Get Shredded!
Can’t afford a child is a lie. It’s all lies.

My body my choice means the world to these murderous cunts unless your talking about forced gene therapy… hell… next generation there won’t be any fetuses to terminate thanks to Pfizer. Abortion immorality solved!!

thanks China … we know how much you hated mandating abortions … this is a step in the right direction at least.

A good step is complete separation of church and state and to get rid of anything puritanical still hanging on as far as laws and rights are concerned. Laws should be based on evidence not superstition.

I’m all for the abortion of Atlanta. Lol get ‘er dun son!

why does it always smell like shit in Atlanta… being cereal. Everytime I’ve ever been there…. Rancid shit smell everywhere… why?

- - - Updated - - -

Thou shall not kill is now superstition? Sweet.

slippery slope bud..

This country belongs to us puritans. You want it for your immoral hordes of retards? Then come take it.

It’s a poorly written law that shouldn’t and won’t stand, it will get beaten in court. It is a political move by a governor who has presidential aspirations.
Now before the Bible thumpers chime in consider a few things.

There is no provision for rape, incest or medically necessary abortions.

Texas says rape exceptions aren’t needed because they are going to eliminate rape. Give me a break.

The prescribed medical abortion drugs can be obtained online by prescription, or not. If we can buy drugs, so can women and teens.

And probably my favorite (Milford the Christian pointed this out) you can get the Plan B pill for free. Now if life starts at a zygote ( Texas says heartbeat) how is that preserving life?

Abortions are available in 49 other states and Mexico. Mexico’s Supreme Court even ruled abortion laws unconstitutional.

I am against abortion in general and it shouldn’t be easy (and it’s not) to get. But this law is wrong. It’s just more horseshit and gunsmoke from Abbot for his own political needs. And BTW, he’d wipe the floor with Trump’s ass in a primary. Speaking of Trump, wonder how many abortions he’s paid for🤨 I mean he pays for the pussy.

Everybody on earth (including the genderless weirdos) has paid for pussy. Some with their lives. Like a week or so ago…. Tryna give Afghan pussy a say in things…. Strange… in’it?

LMAO

If you wanna actually feel something about your donation

Send me $5k. We can go into an alley and ill punch you in the ribs and then kick you between the legs

Then Ill video tape how you feel. That is how precisely you should feel "IF" you donated a dime to satan

Read the Bible sir. I'm not "religious" per say but even I know enough that satan loses and God wins

Maybe you can donate 5K to the Las Vegas Raiders or maybe the Philadelphia 76ers?

Or climate change. LOL.

I'd rather lose 5K on a hooker then a satan fundraiser LMAO. I've seen it all now!!!!!

I actually should thank you because Im literally laughing to myself and smiling is good for the psyche.

This seems like a good place for this....

Attachments

• photo_2021-08-20_10-55-21.jpg
    photo_2021-08-20_10-55-21.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 35
LMAO

If you wanna actually feel something about your donation

Send me $5k. We can go into an alley and ill punch you in the ribs and then kick you between the legs

Then Ill video tape how you feel. That is how precisely you should feel "IF" you donated a dime to satan

Read the Bible sir. I'm not "religious" per say but even I know enough that satan loses and God wins

Maybe you can donate 5K to the Las Vegas Raiders or maybe the Philadelphia 76ers?

Or climate change. LOL.

I'd rather lose 5K on a hooker then a satan fundraiser LMAO. I've seen it all now!!!!!

I actually should thank you because Im literally laughing to myself and smiling is good for the psyche.
lol you know nothing. They’re not idiots who believe in an actual devil. Nice threat though. As I’ve said before I’m in Atlanta.
I donated $5k. Absolutely. Only idiots believe in the supernatural. What kind of dumbass denies climate change? Well half this sub 😂. I’ll guess I’ll end this with saying fuck your god fuck mythical Jesus and let religion rot. Lol read the Bible? It’s not even historically accurate. What kind of mentally stunted adult really believes in a god or Devil? Oh yeah the same one who believes any other stupid conspiracy theory. I’ve got another $5k let me know when you get here abd take it.

Last edited:
Back