• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Texas Abortion Law

IML Gear Cream!
Abortion is a tough pill to swollow ...it shouldnt be used as form of birth control or an answer to getting rid of a baby ...

Isnt that the truth....
Why keep those around? Unless he was hoping to resell to someone else?...Philadelphia abortion clinic had babies everywhere the Dr. couldnt get rid of them some were verey close to birth late 3rd trimester!!! Just sad!! ....some of the previous medical assistances say he would perform late term abortions and they heard the baby cry!!! ...

Isnt that the truth....

Why keep those around? Unless he was hoping to resell to someone else?...Philadelphia abortion clinic had babies everywhere the Dr. couldnt get rid of them some were verey close to birth late 3rd trimester!!! Just sad!! ....some of the previous medical assistances say he would perform late term abortions and they heard the baby cry!!! ...
These people, whether they realize it or not, are desensitizing themselves from human compassion.
From there It's only a short step to All out genocide.

And this:

The federal govt is suing Texas on the ground that’s the govt can’t set health procedures while mandating a national health procedure

That's abortion.

oh is it? Taking a pill within a few hours of dumping my load into a sexy little muffin? Hey man, it was her decision. I want to spread my seed. And we’re talking hours compared to weeks/months.

I’d rather plan b within 24 hours than termination of an actual pregnancy.

but hey…. My body my choice…. Unless it’s about a vaccine… then everyone’s pro life apparently.

hypocrites

Get Shredded!
I think my body my choice was a way to fool women into thinking killing their babies was a good thing.

I think my body my choice was a way to fool women into thinking killing their babies was a good thing.

too bad she’s talking about murdering babies and not forcing experimental drugs on “free” people. lol

- - - Updated - - -

too bad she’s talking about murdering babies and not forcing experimental drugs on “free” people. lol

Attachments

• 33548DEB-E5EC-4D0D-8C3A-28457C194716.jpeg
    33548DEB-E5EC-4D0D-8C3A-28457C194716.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 36
oh is it? Taking a pill within a few hours of dumping my load into a sexy little muffin? Hey man, it was her decision. I want to spread my seed. And we’re talking hours compared to weeks/months.

I’d rather plan b within 24 hours than termination of an actual pregnancy.

but hey…. My body my choice…. Unless it’s about a vaccine… then everyone’s pro life apparently.

hypocrites
so when does it become life? If you believe in a soul then doesn’t life begin as soon as you ejaculate in your poor victim?

Abortion is a tough pill to swollow ...it shouldnt be used as form of birth control or an answer to getting rid of a baby ...
It’s actually a pretty easy pill to swallow as long she has a glass of water

CNN keeps emphasizing the rape aspect...I did a Google search...it showed that there were appx. 14,000 reported rapes but there were 54,000 abortions in the year 2020...hmm...That leaves 40,000 abortions for other reasons...

CNN keeps emphasizing the rape aspect...I did a Google search...it showed that there were appx. 14,000 reported rapes but there were 54,000 abortions in the year 2020...hmm...That leaves 40,000 abortions for other reasons...

Rape and incest together barely make up for 1 percent of abortions every year. It’s a weak argument. If democrats have proven anything it’s that they will sink to any low to get their way.

One thing is for sure, the left values life about as much as the taliban….

All this proves is most people don’t want true freedom. They want the government to enforce their own agenda.

Maybe if men did their fucking job, there wouldn’t be so many abortions! Want that piece of ass up until conception.

LowT

I mean you cant have it both ways. My body, my choice not to take the vaccine. I get that. But fuck no, when it concerns a womans body. Why doesnt she get the same choice with her body? Why cant people mind their own fucking business?

Same google search just said that only 41% of rapes are reported to police . I don’t have a clue how they get that number if they’re not reported like I said .

I find it funny how the same people bitching about mandatory vaccination are complaining about women who have nothing to do and their choice to end their pregnancies for a reason that has shit to do with them . I am very much against government mandating anything . If you don’t want an abortion don’t get one , don’t want a covid shot don’t get one . I try to do good and I leave people alone this country and world would be so much better if people just stayed in their fucking lane and just worried about themselves.

Aborting a fetus is murdering a human life.

if abortion is legal then why is murder illegal?

And the first thing the police do when rape is reported is take a trip to the hospital to perform a rape kit. If this rape is reported as soon as it happens, after it is confirmed, a pregnancy prevention proceeds.

don’t get on your high horse about women’s rights, no woman I’ve ever talked to admits to getting abortions and definitely doesn’t brag about it. They want the option but you’ll be hard pressed to find a woman that would get one herself because deep down she knows it’s disgusting.

it’s not difficult to understand that abortion is completely unnecessary. But…. Experimenting on unborn/unwanted babies in the name of science is big money. And that’s what this fight is all about.

And the first thing the police do when rape is reported is take a trip to the hospital to perform a rape kit. If this rape is reported as soon as it happens, after it is confirmed, a pregnancy prevention proceeds.

don’t get on your high horse about women’s rights, no woman I’ve ever talked to admits to getting abortions and definitely doesn’t brag about it. They want the option but you’ll be hard pressed to find a woman that would get one herself because deep down she knows it’s disgusting.

it’s not difficult to understand that abortion is completely unnecessary. But…. Experimenting on unborn/unwanted babies in the name of science is big money. And that’s what this fight is all about.
And you’ve spoken to a large population of women? And you know their mentality?

what experiments on are being done on fetuses?

Here's a starting point. I posted a better one awhile back, but can't find it now. When they actually dug into what was going on, it was far worse than what this article suggests. They were also delivering FULL term babies and harvesting LIVING tissue. And then claiming abortion. And this wasn't from conspiracy sites. It was from the university's own paper work. In a nutshell, they would harvest whatever organ they needed (like a kidney) and then the baby would die. There was also evidence that this was done "expeditiously"...ie, they didn't use any anesthetics on the baby. Gutted alive and conscious. Again...not from conspiracy sites, but the NIH and university's own paperwork. Research funds granted under Fauci.

https://archive.vn/X6F89

And you’ve spoken to a large population of women? And you know their mentality?

yes , yes and there have been many recent news about the black market of human organs. Lab experiments being done on babies include things like growing organs for sale on the black market.

open your eyes bud.

also. May God have mercy on your soul.

Back