• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Texas Abortion Law

Get Shredded!
In case you guys missed it. No more pesky "ethics" review for fetal research:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01035-6

NIH reverses Trump-era restrictions on fetal-tissue research

The US National Institutes of Health will remove limits on government scientists and cancel a "controversial" grant-reviewing ethics panel.

Aborting a fetus is murdering a human life.

if abortion is legal then why is murder illegal?
Why is capital punishment legal in some states and are you for or against it . I personally support it but was just wondering where everyone else stands . What lives are okay to end ?

Why is capital punishment legal in some states and are you for or against it . I personally support it but was just wondering where everyone else stands . What lives are okay to end ?
The most basic argument is killing criminals guilty of a capitol crime is righteous, killing an innocent baby is unrighteous. One is killing criminals and the other is murder. I purposely use the words killing and murder with that in mind when making a distinction between the two. I would also translate the commandment "thou shall not murder".

The most basic argument is killing criminals guilty of a capitol crime is righteous, killing an innocent baby is unrighteous. One is killing criminals and the other is murder. I purposely use the words killing and murder with that in mind when making a distinction between the two. I would also translate the commandment "thou shall not murder".
I get what you are saying and that sounds pretty much word for word what they told us in the army as far as killing vs murder but at the end of the day are they not the same thing?

I get what you are saying and that sounds pretty much word for word what they told us in the army as far as killing vs murder but at the end of the day are they not the same thing?

I think most logical people would agree that killing the criminal Hitler is good. Murdering a 1 day old innocent baby is bad.

Someone is pointing a gun at your child and you kill him. Is that murder?
Someone runs out onto the highway in front of you and you run him over. Is that murder?

I mean, I get where you are coming from. But that's why we have so many laws, manslaughter, murder 1,2,3...etc, etc. Capital punishment is a deterrent. Like spanking a child is a deterrent. If there was NO severe consequences, some people would have no problem committing murder if they knew the worst that was going to happen was life in prison. And lets say you put the murderer in prison for life and then he kills two more inmates, a guard, a prison nurse, etc. Some people CANNOT function in society...any society.

Last edited:
Comparing babies to adult criminals, most likely murderers themselves (ironic huh?). Is this really where we’re at as a society??

Someone is pointing a gun at your child and you kill him. Is that murder?
Someone runs out onto the highway in front of you and you run him over. Is that murder?

I mean, I get where you are coming from. But that's why we have so many laws, manslaughter, murder 1,2,3...etc, etc. Capital punishment is a deterrent. Like spanking a child is a deterrent. If there was NO severe consequences, some people would have no problem committing murder if they knew the worst that was going to happen was life in prison. And lets say you put the murderer in prison for life and then he kills two more inmates, a guard, a prison nurse, etc. Some people CANNOT function in society...any society.
I agree that some people need to be killed/murdered and a lot quicker than it takes to actually happen. I’m not a religious person personally and pro choice or whatever you want to call it . I have never had an abortion and never would and honestly couldn’t tell you at what age I would be okay with killing a baby .

Interesting topics and points of views

I know when Dr. Jack Kavorkian was tried, he was charged for assisting patients in "committing suicide'. These were very ill and sick patients with disease that wanted a comfortable and peaceful death. And these people "consented" to death. He was charged with 2nd degree murder and sentenced to 10-25 years for assisted suicides

If you kill a woman and she is pregnant, you get charged with 2 bodies. That is a known fact, no one here can dispute

But if as a female, even if you are 3-4 months along, go and have an abortion and even if the father disagrees, you can legally abort the child. The father doesn't consent. The child obviously doesn't consent.

So I want everyone here to consider these points in the argument. Not even their own morals. But how can the law on one hand administer heavy punishment and then on the other allow anything to go?

You see I have an issue with that personally. The fraudulence of the law as usual

Like Frank said, I don't like the Govt thinking for any of us. Telling us what to do. But in this case, wouldn't the right of life, be afforded to the child? To the baby. The rights to life, liberty, etc. Under the Constitution?

If you have rights as an unborn in a murder, how do you not have rights as an unborn in an "abortion" which is likewise a murder in all definition.

I don't care when I get insulted.. If that ain't obvious by now then I dunno.
But to sit there and assume ima just take it and now responded is insane.
U guys babble on and on about democrats.. U insult them and suggest violence.All because their views don't line up with yours.
Wellllllll.
Conservative views don't line up with MINE. So that was my reply.
See how that works?

The point IS...
This cruel woman controlling law might not pass after all.
And that's a good thing.
Next they woulda taken away their right to vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Disgusting fucking animals.

I'm not stating an opinion, just an observation. It's pretty clear that the democrats are pushing these vaccination mandates....pretty much telling people what to do with their bodies, but when it comes to an unborn child, it's my body and don't tell me what to do with it.....kinda hypocritical in my opinion.

I'm not stating an opinion, just an observation. It's pretty clear that the democrats are pushing these vaccination mandates....pretty much telling people what to do with their bodies, but when it comes to an unborn child, it's my body and don't tell me what to do with it.....kinda hypocritical in my opinion.

Ironic...if you want the baby out of your body, it's your choice. But it's not your choice when they want to stick the baby back in your body.

https://resistthemainstream.org/oba...ng-on-texas-abortion-law/?utm_source=telegram

Judge Temporarily Blocks Texas Abortion Ban, Calling It an ‘Offensive Deprivation of an Important Right’

Progressive groups hailed Judge Pitman’s ruling. However, Texas officials are likely to appeal. The appeal would be taken up by the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which previously ruled in favor of Senate Bill 8.

If the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reverses Judge Pitman’s ruling, the case could be heard by the U.S. Supreme Court, which currently has a slight conservative majority.

There are other parts of the legislation that dont make sense that have nothing to do with the when an abortion is acceptable... Like any one can sue a party that has an abortion or aids and abed anyone in getting an abortion. literally any joe smoe off the street that has nothing to do with you. If I had to guess I would say that will be a big reason why this doesnt pass in the end. As far as whether or not abortion is RIGHT? I honestly can see both sides... and As far as at what time is abortion not ok and and is ok? its tough to say its okay to kill the kid with in the first trimester vs the first couple weeks or even the last trimester who makes that decision? it all seems the same to me.

Yeah, the "anyone can sue" didn't make much sense to me either. And is a hindrance to passing, imo.

Get Shredded!
Yeah I mean im torn. Im all for not letting women decide to play God for convenience purposes… but im also all for a decline in the libtard population too.

what to do what to do…….

so blacks are getting abortions 5x times more than whites, white supremacists should be rejoicing? where are they?

Man they protect child molesters and protect loose wan who due abortion to be sluts....
Child haters...

And I'm all for abortion if a woman is in danger or her uncle prepped her .

But bar hoping hood rats need to slow down.

Back