Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,507 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Folks throw out these numbers like they are true. The only way you have a 99.98% chance of survival once infected is if you are 17, female, asian, and skinny. Are you? No? Then that number has absolutely no application to you and probably has no application to anybody else reading.

I am glad you survived. Hell, even Russian Roulette has an 83.3% chance of survival, but that does not make playing Russian Roulette "smart," prudent, or wise.
    this confirms my suspicion that this virus was manufactured by the Chinese to de populate the earth. With skinny female Asians survival rate being much higher than the rest it’s easy to see what the Chinese intend on doing. I will get this vaccine as soon as the people responsible for this viral outbreak are severely punished.

it’s so difficult to trust governments and corporate healthcare and even society when we entered this with the whole agenda being about how bad our government is and we exit with how if you don’t do what they say then you are the enemy of the global community.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    78% of covid hospitalizations are individuals who are obese.

1-5% of those who contract covid are hospitalized.

Looks to me like the safest vaccine to avoid being in the hospital with covid, instead of just being sick at home with the flu, is not stuffing your fat fucking face.

This is 100% true.

I even saw a comparison that being normal BMI survival rate (unvaccinated) is about the same as being obese and vaccinated. I never bothered checking to see if that was actually true or the other person just made it up, but it makes sense.

That does not mean that being normal BMI and vaccinated does not make your chances of survival multiple times better, though, as well as significantly reducing your chance of infection and unknowingly passing on the virus to somebody obese who is believing all this anti-vaxx bullshit and later dies.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    I got the vaccine about 6 mo's ago and never had ANY problems. Shit my shoulder didn't even get sore. Not gonna spend 1 fuckin second arguing w/ anyone about it. I just thought it was the best thing for me to do for me and my family and I still do. As soon as the booster is available, I'll get that too. My daughter has an immunity problem and is 10 times more likely to die if she gets it, and that's more important than ALL this arguing. Anyone who disagrees w/ me, that's ur God given right, and we will just have to agree to disagree. Good Luck to all u guys, whatever u do.
    I had a talk with an old friend at work I hadn't seen in quite a while yesterday.

We talked about covid, he was in the hospital with it this year, he said he's had both shots and would get the booster when he could because, feeling like he couldn't breath was the worst thing he could imagine.

I told him, "I can totally understand, I don't personally want to get the vaccine but, I absolutely see why you would".

He said "yeah, I can completely understand why you wouldn't want to get it too."

That was the end of the conversation. Pretty refreshing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

Of course, the majority of Americans are obese, so . . .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

For how many of you is this thread relevant?

The OP is asking about the new mandates.

I think they will be struck down, but, for now, they affect:

Businesses with 100 or more employees (or, alternatively, weekly testing, which is probably unobtainable once this kicks in)

Fed gov employees

Fed gov contractors

Healthcare businesses that want to accept medicaid or medicare

Did I miss anything?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Businesses with 100 or more employees (or, alternatively, weekly testing, which is probably unobtainable once this kicks in)

Fed gov employees

Fed gov contractors

Did I miss anything?
    It would effect my job I BELIEVE since we are regulated by the fed and employ thousands.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,507 Posts
    Rep Points

So covid only attacks corporations with over 100 employees? Wow…. This mother fucker was really dialed in back in Wuhan eh?

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,963 Posts
    Rep Points

Fed gov employees

Fed gov contractors

Did I miss anything?

They are already talking home testing kits. The first few months they will be sold at cost to make them seem appealing. I've said this a thousand times....this is a MONEY and POWER grab. You are about to live in a world where you will have to pay to be medicated and/or tested. Every single person. Let that sink in. This is nothing less than a new world wide tax.

They don't want anyone to know it, but the world is pushing back. The vaccinated are burning their vaccination cards. The fight has just begun:

Jackson Lahmeyer
    @JacksonLahmeyer
    ·
    10h
    I’m going to speak on the behalf of the state of Oklahoma to former Vice President Biden.

And I will say it slow enough so even he can understand it…

We. Will. NEVER. Comply.

Vid:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1436175196327759873

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points

I get all the "I will never comply" stuff, and it would be easy for me to post that, too, since I am not employed by an employer affected by any of these mandates, but how many of you are going to walk away from your job to "never comply?"

Thats a serious question.

Is your employer affected? Are you willing to quit or be fired? That is the situation with which FM19 is faced (and Montego1)

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,501 Posts
    Rep Points

I get all the "I will never comply" stuff, and it would be easy for me to post that, too, since I am not employed by an employer affected by any of these mandates, but how many of you are going to walk away from your job to "never comply?"

Thats a serious question.

Is your employer affected? Are you willing to quit or be fired? That is the situation with which FM19 is faced (and Montego1)
    If I had to get the vaccine to stay at my job, I would get it. I don't have options that could provide for my family like my current job does, especially with no formal education.

My families wellbeing and financial security is more important then my own personal beliefs and health.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,565 Posts
    Rep Points

If I had to get the vaccine to stay at my job, I would get it. I don't have options that could provide for my family like my current job does, especially with no formal education.

My families wellbeing and financial security is more important then my own personal beliefs and health.
    Your kids are next. LA just mandated it for kids 12 and up. They won't release side effects but get the jab. I will die on this hill. My daughter who just turned 12 a couple weeks ago won't be getting it until there's more transparency.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,507 Posts
    Rep Points

The problem is …. It won’t stop here. They’ll have more shit to feed us moving forward. This is slavery. Take our lively hood away from us if we don’t do what they say.

corporate communism now rules you. And for all you Democrat idiots that are jumping with joy. You’re in the same sinking ship as everyone else. You’ll get yours too.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,963 Posts
    Rep Points

There *are* other options. And I'm not talking about finding another job.

I'm also going to say that a LARGE portion of your family's wellbeing is *exactly* your personal beliefs and health. Take those away and how effective are you? I'm saying this out of respect and love.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

Same here ... just curious of precautionary aspects that we can take given the risks published to peer reviewed papers (micro-clotting, increased viral load, and viral escapes) that the propaganda machine doesn't communicate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Folks throw out these numbers like they are true. The only way you have a 99.98% chance of survival once infected is if you are 17, female, asian, and skinny. Are you? No? Then that number has absolutely no application to you and probably has no application to anybody else reading.

I am glad you survived. Hell, even Russian Roulette has an 83.3% chance of survival, but that does not make playing Russian Roulette "smart," prudent, or wise.
    OK, so let's look at something... You have a statically better chance of dying from the below than covid:

Heart attack
    Cancer
    Suicide
    Drug over dose
    Car crash

So by your logic, we need to ban, restrict, or limit access to pretty much everything. Why isn't this happening.

Obesity is a way bigger problem then covid, why isn't the government mandating diet and exercise?

Your logic is flawed. Keep giving away your freedoms and see what's left. If you're into that, I hear Venezuela is beautiful this time of year.