• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Covid Mandates - preparation for an unwanted jab

Get Shredded!
Employers have the right to give employees unpaid leave of absence indefinitely if they take religious exemptions to avoid being vaccinated.

So HR at my company has stated on internal communications sites.

Enjoy your new life of leisure! What are you going to do with all your new found spare time?

If you are mad about the vaccine mandate wait until the booster mandates

Biden ended one forever war and launched another one on the american people

Yup, I've talked to friends that thought they were safe because they got the vax.im like naw bro you have to get the boosters to be considered vaxed. You should see the look on their faces lol.

Follow the money. It always tells the real story. Since when has the government truly cared about the health of the people? If they did why isn't there a mandatory omega 3,6,9 coq10 shot after you leave any fast food joint?

From the CDC
One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease.1
About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.2

Yes they are,,,had a friend who was 53 and vaccinated in the spring. he and his wife got it, she made it he didn't. Second one was twins 58 years old. One died, the other didn't from Covid. The only joke worse than the one in the white house, is this 'cure' for covid! Take it and no mask needed, take it and you will be able to return to a normal life....oh wait wearing a mask should be considered strongly! Oh wait, you can still get it and transmit it....oh wait the first 2 jabs were completely worthless without the 3rd one...less than 6 months after getting the first 2! Can you imagine going in for a car repair with that Bullshit line. It took us 2 times to fix your car, but now you are good to go, except you will still have the same problems as before we fixed it, and oh by the way we mandate you come in again for another 'repair'. Glad to get vaccinated when they bring out a succesful vaccine like polio and measels. where those who get it are at ZERO risk! NEver heard of a mild case of polio!

OK, so let's look at something... You have a statically better chance of dying from the below than covid:

Heart attack
Cancer
Suicide
Drug over dose
Car crash

So by your logic, we need to ban, restrict, or limit access to pretty much everything. Why isn't this happening.

Obesity is a way bigger problem then covid, why isn't the government mandating diet and exercise?

Your logic is flawed. Keep giving away your freedoms and see what's left. If you're into that, I hear Venezuela is beautiful this time of year.

What the fuck are you talking about? I am not for "giving away freedoms." Where are you getting this from? Read my posts and quote what lead you down this weird path. You are not responding to anything I said.

Even with respect to your claimed "by your logic" statement. Even if I assume what you say is true, that you have a statistically higher chance of dying of the five things listed (and if you look at the numbers only two of those have higher deaths than covid, but for the sake of argument, let's assume that is true), by "my" logic there is nothing that leads one to the conclusion of restricting or limiting access to things. I have written nothing that you can use with logic or reason to draw such a conclusion.

Let's take the first item on the list. Heart attack. A better analogy to my post would be if I were arguing that one should watch blood pressure and be careful with steroids and do cardio and take breaks to get blood levels normal. Then you respond with some screed about how I am attacking freedom or some shit.

This is why folks cannot have reasonable discussions on matters of public importance. You get all excited and cannot even understand what I wrote but instead translate it into something else do you can rail against it. This is a classic strawman fallacy, which is the opposite of "logic."

Enjoy your new life of leisure! What are you going to do with all your new found spare time?

selling meth to the children of Democrats that survive abortion.

I get all the "I will never comply" stuff, and it would be easy for me to post that, too, since I am not employed by an employer affected by any of these mandates, but how many of you are going to walk away from your job to "never comply?"

Thats a serious question.

Is your employer affected? Are you willing to quit or be fired? That is the situation with which FM19 is faced (and Montego1)

The government should not be forcing people to make these decisions

Not sure why you responded to me but its a straw man argument.

You posted that the vaccinated are still getting covid 19. I agreed with you. How is that a strawman argument?

I then qualified that agreement by demonstrating that while the vaccinated are still getting covid, it is in much small numbers than the unvaccinated (like 95 to 5). Again, that is not a strawman argument. It directly addressed what you said.

A strawman is when you demolish a different argument than your opponent presented, because it is easier than demolishing your opponent's argument (just as it is easier to punch down a straw man than to knock out a real man).

I did not contradict your argument at all. Indeed, I agreed with it and added additional information.

By directly addressing your argument, I did not commit a strawman fallacy even if I had been disagreeing with your argument (which I did not see my argument as doing, indeed, the first few words are agreement).

Did you mean that the vaccinated are getting covid in the same percentages as the unvaccinated? If so, then my post may have disagreed with yours, but I did not read your post as making such a claim. Even if you were attempting to make such a claim, a post directly addressing that claim is not a strawman.

My 2 cents... I had covid, every member of my family had covid.. It was a head cold for us not even comparable to the flu I have had in the past.. I got vaccinated so did my wife. We wanted to go on vacation and didnt want issues after spending thousands of dollars. I dont see the vaccine as the "big bad" as other people do.. And I also believe with out the vaccine I have 0 chance of dying from covid or being hospitalized ....0... I do understand that the vaccine has saved a ton of lives.

I do have a problem with the requirement... I did and do have a problem with the shut downs.. Those ruined peoples lives.. and the vaccine could ruin peoples lives (yes I think the chances are small but for those 10 people (out of millions) that have an adverse reaction and werent given a choice it sure as hell matters)... I feel like in this country we decide the risks we want to take.. This is a slippery slope that people need to be careful venturing down...

Where does it end.. why not go after cigarettes' next? Cheese for that matter? I mean heart disease is the number one killer right? why not require breathalyzers in all vehicles to end Drunk driving?

IML Gear Cream!
You posted that the vaccinated are still getting covid 19. I agreed with you. How is that a strawman argument?

I then qualified that agreement by demonstrating that while the vaccinated are still getting covid, it is in much small numbers than the unvaccinated (like 95 to 5). Again, that is not a strawman argument. It directly addressed what you said.

A strawman is when you demolish a different argument than your opponent presented, because it is easier than demolishing your opponent's argument (just as it is easier to punch down a straw man than to knock out a real man).

I did not contradict your argument at all. Indeed, I agreed with it and added additional information.

By directly addressing your argument, I did not commit a strawman fallacy even if I had been disagreeing with your argument (which I did not see my argument as doing, indeed, the first few words are agreement).

Did you mean that the vaccinated are getting covid in the same percentages as the unvaccinated? If so, then my post may have disagreed with yours, but I did not read your post as making such a claim. Even if you were attempting to make such a claim, a post directly addressing that claim is not a strawman.
Glad you agree with everything I posted. Good to know you are a smart guy =)

My 2 cents... I had covid, every member of my family had covid.. It was a head cold for us not even comparable to the flu I have had in the past.. I got vaccinated so did my wife. We wanted to go on vacation and didnt want issues after spending thousands of dollars. I dont see the vaccine as the "big bad" as other people do.. And I also believe with out the vaccine I have 0 chance of dying from covid or being hospitalized ....0... I do understand that the vaccine has saved a ton of lives.

I do have a problem with the requirement... I did and do have a problem with the shut downs.. Those ruined peoples lives.. and the vaccine could ruin peoples lives (yes I think the chances are small but for those 10 people (out of millions) that have an adverse reaction and werent given a choice it sure as hell matters)... I feel like in this country we decide the risks we want to take.. This is a slippery slope that people need to be careful venturing down...

Where does it end.. why not go after cigarettes' next? Cheese for that matter? I mean heart disease is the number one killer right? why not require breathalyzers in all vehicles to end Drunk driving?

Heart disease is number one. Cancer is number two. Recently, covid is number 3.

But since you got the vaccine and recognize that it has "saved a ton of lives" then you absolutely must be for government force and a Biden voter.

Just kidding, Skinnyguy180, but that seems to be the logic being used in this thread.

Sorry the formatting is so weird. The amount of injury and death in the USA is the most ever from a "vaccine" by a long shot and this is a passive reporting system so way under reported data.

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data

650,075 Reports
through August 23, 2021*
(VAERS reported, Should be 8.27.21)

DEATHS

HOSPITALIZATIONS

URGENT CARE

OFFICE VISITS

ANAPHYLAXIS

BELL'S PALSY

Miscarriages

Heart Attacks

Myocarditis/
Pericarditis

Permanently Disabled

Thrombocytopenia/
Low Platelet

Life Threatening

Severe Allergic Reaction

Shingles

Mortality (openvaers.com)

Heart disease is number one. Cancer is number two. Recently, covid is number 3.

But since you got the vaccine and recognize that it has "saved a ton of lives" then you absolutely must be for government force and a Biden voter.

Just kidding, Skinnyguy180, but that seems to be the logic being used in this thread.

I honestly think requiring it was the dumbest thing the government could have done... Leave it optional and let people die... and more people will want to get it.

This girl in my office said "no one can make me get the shot. Are they gonna hold me down and force me?" 2 weeks later she got her first vaccine shot... Her sister in law got covid and died. I asked her what changed her mind? She said "I dont want to die"

And they literally are petitioning to put breathalyzers in new vehicles.

here in America, we must put safety rails on everything.

Sorry the formatting is so weird. The amount of injury and death in the USA is the most ever from a "vaccine" by a long shot and this is a passive reporting system so way under reported data.

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data

650,075 Reports
through August 23, 2021*
(VAERS reported, Should be 8.27.21)

DEATHS

HOSPITALIZATIONS

URGENT CARE

OFFICE VISITS

ANAPHYLAXIS

BELL'S PALSY

Miscarriages

Heart Attacks

Myocarditis/
Pericarditis

Permanently Disabled

Thrombocytopenia/
Low Platelet

Life Threatening

Severe Allergic Reaction

Shingles

Mortality (openvaers.com)

You can look in VAERS, search it, and read the cases.

I encourage you to do so.

I think you will stop writing things like "deaths . . . from a vaccine" if you do. I won't pretend I read more than a few dozen, but you will get the picture even doing just that. Diggin in for yourself is always better than just blindly believing what others tell you about it.

I'm out of "thanks" at the moment, but all of this! And as a side note...they have talked about breathalyzers in all cars. Probably the biggest deterrent is some politicians do drive themselves.

You can look in VAERS, search it, and read the cases.

I encourage you to do so.

I think you will stop writing things like "deaths . . . from a vaccine" if you do. I won't pretend I read more than a few dozen, but you will get the picture even doing just that. Diggin in for yourself is always better than just blindly believing what others tell you about it.
Dig in on all the Covid19 deaths while you are at it

Get Shredded!
I don't have anything bad to say about ppl getting the vaccine but what I have bad to say is the fact that they are forcing ppl tp get the vaccine. What happened to constitutional rights. I never got a flu shot but i know so many ppl that swear by them. But the flu shot is a choice so should the vaccine, a choice. They are slowly stripping us of our rights. Weather u feel one way or the other about the vaccine u should still be bothered that the government is using the fact we have to work tp support our family as a way to force us to get the vaccine. That's total bs if the vacinne 100% protects from the virus it should still be a choice. The ppl that got the vaccine seem to not see what's happening because they got the vaccine on their own. It's different when someone tells you what u will do with your own body. Soon ppl will have enough and will rebel against the government which imo needs to happen or they will keep taking and taking until they own us 100%. Biden stated we need to protect the vaccinated from the non once vaccinated why spfo they need protection they should be safe now with the vaccine right lol.

Last edited:
I don't have anything bad to say about ppl getting the vaccine but what I have bad to say is the fact that they are forcing ppl tp get the vaccine. What happened to constitutional rights. I never got a flu shot but i know so many ppl that swear by them. But the flu shot is a choice so should the vaccine, a choice. They are slowly stripping us of our rights. Weather u feel one way or the other about the vaccine u should still be bothered that the government is using the fact we have to work tp support our family as a way to force us to get the vaccine. That's total bs if the vacinne 100% protects from the virus it should still be a choice. The ppl that got the vaccine seem to not see what's happening because they got the vaccine on their own. It's different when someone tells you what u will do with your own body. Soon ppl will have enough and will rebel against the government which imo needs to happen or they will keep taking and taking until they own us 100%. Biden stated we need to protect the vaccinated from the non once vaccinated why spfo they need protection they should be safe now with the vaccine right lol.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”

--Animal Farm, George Orwell

Yes with the new mandate, if it stays, lots of folks who do not want the jab will need it or find another job.

Given the microclots and high viral load of being vax’d, I was curious if folks have found anything to remediate these concerns.
Sure super easy show them all the court cases now being seen by the supreme court and get a medical waiver from past blood clots and heart disease.... U aint killen me with a shot....

But are they showing the vaccinated % or the unvaxxed% of deaths??

See this is where the trully fuckery/trickery comes into play, they dont really say if these numbers show deaths per which group.... It could all be one or the other tbh

You can choose to believe what ya want. After what my doc told me I don't buy into any of it. My body my choice. To top it off those of us with natural immunity don't need it.
Pfizer recently came out with a study and i read an article ill have to find showing that if u catch the vid, ur immunity is high, if u then get the first round if shots ur immunity skyrockets....

It could all just be baloney

So covid only attacks corporations with over 100 employees? Wow…. This mother fucker was really dialed in back in Wuhan eh?
Oh and moat in Congress get a free pass..... They dont have to take the shot

Funny how palosi was saying its ur body u dont have to take a vaccine.... Now she says oh all u need to be mandated to take it....

Oh and moat in Congress get a free pass..... They dont have to take the shot

Funny how palosi was saying its ur body u dont have to take a vaccine.... Now she says oh all u need to be mandated to take it....

Just more political bs from the left, they want total control and are constantly trampling the constitution to try and take away rights. They will never stop. And yet some people are still stupid enough to vote for this.

Back