• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Covid Mandates - preparation for an unwanted jab

FM19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looks like Big Pharma and the propaganda machine is mandating all fed govn't and contractors receive the jab, so guessing its going to effect upwards of a few million folks.

For those that have researched it, if you were being mandated to take the vaccine, what precautions would you take? Blood thinners before and after? Then, of course the typical Vitamin D, C, Zink, & Quercetin before and after? And, having Ivermectin and Doxycycline on-hand since it seems to be pretty well accepted that vax'd will likely become ill with it.

Its a 3 stage disease IMHO.

Starting meds;
Aspirin as a blood thinner
HCQ or Ivermectin
Zpack or Doxycycline

If symptoms worsen and breathing becomes difficult they are prescribing Prednisone

At the end blood clots present so they would likely use a strong blood thinner like Heparin.

Use an oximeter to check Oxygen levels

Treatment flow chart is in this thread
Ambulatory Treatment of COVID-19. Peter McCullough, MD (anabolicsteroidforums.com)

Heparin requires hospitalization.
Skip a vaccine, eat a bunch of other drugs, get clots and go to the hospital anyway.
Great logic.

Or don’t do anything. Like I have for the past 2 years.

And before you cut and paste some bullshit I’ll share my COVID story.
January 5th 2020 I couldn’t walk more than a few steps due to excruciating pain. I went to the hospital and they found blood clots in the arteries (2) of my lefty leg that couldn’t be removed by angioplasty, hard as concrete. Heparin wasn’t even an option, 5 days in ICU with clot busting drugs pumped into my femoral artery to dissolve them. While I was in there Covid was in full bloom in me, 104 fever, struggling to breathe and no taste or smell. I got out a week later and coughed for a month while and ate Elliquis for another 6 months.

Good times.

So self treat your symptoms and ignore the cause.

Smart move.

Ok ok. You win.

I’ll get the vaccine. You guys are right and the rest of us are wrong.

everyone good now? Lol

January 5th 2020 I couldn’t walk more than a few steps due to excruciating pain. I went to the hospital and they found blood clots in the arteries (2) of my lefty leg that couldn’t be removed by angioplasty, hard as concrete. Heparin wasn’t even an option, 5 days in ICU with clot busting drugs pumped into my femoral artery to dissolve them. While I was in there Covid was in full bloom in me, 104 fever, struggling to breathe and no taste or smell. I got out a week later and coughed for a month while and ate Elliquis for another 6 months.

Good times.

Smart move.
The vaccinated are also getting C19. Talk about a logical fallacy.

Looks like Big Pharma and the propaganda machine is mandating all fed govn't and contractors receive the jab, so guessing its going to effect upwards of a few million folks.

For those that have researched it, if you were being mandated to take the vaccine, what precautions would you take? Blood thinners before and after? Then, of course the typical Vitamin D, C, Zink, & Quercetin before and after? And, having Ivermectin and Doxycycline on-hand since it seems to be pretty well accepted that vax'd will likely become ill with it.

The responses below your post reveal that either your post was not clear or folks just are not reading closely. Just so we are clear, are you asking about precautions to take before and after the vaccine?

If that is your question then I will tell you what me and everybody I know did - nothing. Sat down and got each shot, thirty days apart. Less soreness in the delt than a good shoulder day induces, and that is all.

Seriously, I don't think you need to take any "precautions" if you are getting vaccinated.

The responses below your post reveal that either your post was not clear or folks just are not reading closely. Just so we are clear, are you asking about precautions to take before and after the vaccine?

If that is your question then I will tell you what me and everybody I know did - nothing. Sat down and got each shot, thirty days apart. Less soreness in the delt than a good shoulder day induces, and that is all.

Seriously, I don't think you need to take any "precautions" if you are getting vaccinated.

Yes with the new mandate, if it stays, lots of folks who do not want the jab will need it or find another job.

Given the microclots and high viral load of being vax’d, I was curious if folks have found anything to remediate these concerns.

Good times.

Smart move.
I'll share my covid story.

I got covid over Thanksgiving last year. I felt like I got my ass beat for all of 72 hours, lost my sense of smell for two weeks, I'm totally fine. Minor inconvenience.

I better run and get some toxic shit injected into my body because I have a 99.98 chance of survival, by your logic that is.

I have a better chance of shitting my pants, but you don't see me wearing a diaper.

You want the vaccine, totally cool, you don't want it, totally cool, what's not cool is mandating a vaccine for a virus with a 99.98 survival rate.

Arizona has no vaccine mandates, no vaccine passports, and no masks law passed by state legislators...

Arizona has no vaccine mandates, no vaccine passports, and no masks law passed by state legislators...
An addition to that Doug Ducey has also issued some executive orders that strengthen those laws

I'll share my covid story.

I got covid over Thanksgiving last year. I felt like I got my ass beat for all of 72 hours, lost my sense of smell for two weeks, I'm totally fine. Minor inconvenience.

I better run and get some toxic shit injected into my body because I have a 99.98 chance of survival, by your logic that is.

I have a better chance of shitting my pants, but you don't see me wearing a diaper.

You want the vaccine, totally cool, you don't want it, totally cool, what's not cool is mandating a vaccine for a virus with a 99.98 survival rate.
I could just copy and paste this for my story. And I’m in the “most likely to die” category.

The vaccinated are also getting C19.
They are, heavy iron, but in much smaller numbers.

You can pick any state at random and look at the numbers. I picked Georgia (because I was recently arguing with a relative there and so have the local stats there handy) - as of September 7 (3 days ago) they had roughly 40,000 total cases of vaccinated persons infected, ever. Compare that to the not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - roughly 700,000.

Continuing on with deaths, 277 total deaths among fully vaccinated. That is all of them. Not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - 7558.

Georgia has 4,565,943 fully vaccinated persons, and 6,144,074 in the not fully vaccinated category. So roughly 42% fully vaccinated but only 3.5% of deaths this year. 58% not fully vaccinated and 96.5% of deaths this year.

It is hard to look at those numbers and declare that vaccination does not work. Georgia has similar lopsided numbers for hospitalizations, ICU, and ventilators.

Back to your point about the fully vaccinated still getting covid 19, roughly 5% of the infection numbers in Georgia are fully vaccinated and 95% are not. If vaccination was ineffective, you would expect to see more like 42% - right?

And with death, it is even more effective than with infections.

Other states have similar numbers.

I have a 99.98 chance of survival . . . mandating a vaccine for a virus with a 99.98 survival rate.

Folks throw out these numbers like they are true. The only way you have a 99.98% chance of survival once infected is if you are 17, female, asian, and skinny. Are you? No? Then that number has absolutely no application to you and probably has no application to anybody else reading.

I am glad you survived. Hell, even Russian Roulette has an 83.3% chance of survival, but that does not make playing Russian Roulette "smart," prudent, or wise.

Folks throw out these numbers like they are true. The only way you have a 99.98% chance of survival once infected is if you are 17, female, asian, and skinny. Are you? No? Then that number has absolutely no application to you and probably has no application to anybody else reading.

I am glad you survived. Hell, even Russian Roulette has an 83.3% chance of survival, but that does not make playing Russian Roulette "smart," prudent, or wise.

Actually that's completely inaccurate on your thinking

Wes posted this in another thread.
CDC released new Survival rates for covid

Age 0-19= 99.997%
Age 20-49= 99.98%
Age 50-69= 99.5%
Age 70+= 94.6%

The death numbers are completely fraudulent. How do I know. Well I will share a cliff notes version.
December 10th 2020 my ladies mom went into the hospital with what she thought was pneumonia. She had alpha 1, lung cancer, COPD, needed to be on oxygen etc. So pneumonia happens yearly. They tested her for Covid and of course came up positive at the time. She never left the hospital btw. On December 26 she was cleared of Covid. Never tested positive again. She was tested weekly. In March 2021 she ended up passing because she only had 1/2 of a lung that was functional. Alpha 1, lung cancer is what killed her. But on her death certificate lines a and b list Covid as the sole cause of death. She was cleared of Covid for 2 1/2 months but it was listed as the sole reason. Completely fraudulent.

They are, heavy iron, but in much smaller numbers.

You can pick any state at random and look at the numbers. I picked Georgia (because I was recently arguing with a relative there and so have the local stats there handy) - as of September 7 (3 days ago) they had roughly 40,000 total cases of vaccinated persons infected, ever. Compare that to the not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - roughly 700,000.

Continuing on with deaths, 277 total deaths among fully vaccinated. That is all of them. Not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - 7558.

Georgia has 4,565,943 fully vaccinated persons, and 6,144,074 in the not fully vaccinated category. So roughly 42% fully vaccinated but only 3.5% of deaths this year. 58% not fully vaccinated and 96.5% of deaths this year.

It is hard to look at those numbers and declare that vaccination does not work. Georgia has similar lopsided numbers for hospitalizations, ICU, and ventilators.

Back to your point about the fully vaccinated still getting covid 19, roughly 5% of the infection numbers in Georgia are fully vaccinated and 95% are not. If vaccination was ineffective, you would expect to see more like 42% - right?

And with death, it is even more effective than with infections.

Other states have similar numbers.

You can choose to believe what ya want. After what my doc told me I don't buy into any of it. My body my choice. To top it off those of us with natural immunity don't need it.

You can choose to believe what ya want. After what my doc told me I don't buy into any of it. My body my choice. To top it off those of us with natural immunity don't need it.
Your doctor told you something that disputes the numbers from Georgia I posted? What did he tell you? Does he work in a hospital in Georgia?

Let's examine this 99.98% chance of survival number.

Have any of you spent some time actually considering that number?

The official death toll for the US has not topped 656k. That is 0.2% of the entire US population (not the infected, but the entire US). That means the survival rate of everybody, those vaccinated, those unvaccinated, those who have already been infected, those who are infected right now, those who have never been infected, is 99.8%.

But some of you have latched on to this 99.98% number as a survival number for those actually infected, when the survival number for just being American is, 99.8%.

The difference between .02 and .2 is a factor of ten.

Is it just that folks do not understand numbers or you just never stopped to think before adopting what you heard?

78% of covid hospitalizations are individuals who are obese.

1-5% of those who contract covid are hospitalized.

Looks to me like the safest vaccine to avoid being in the hospital with covid, instead of just being sick at home with the flu, is not stuffing your fat fucking face.

Living in your head is winning.
I got the vaccine about 6 mo's ago and never had ANY problems. Shit my shoulder didn't even get sore. Not gonna spend 1 fuckin second arguing w/ anyone about it. I just thought it was the best thing for me to do for me and my family and I still do. As soon as the booster is available, I'll get that too. My daughter has an immunity problem and is 10 times more likely to die if she gets it, and that's more important than ALL this arguing. Anyone who disagrees w/ me, that's ur God given right, and we will just have to agree to disagree. Good Luck to all u guys, whatever u do.

Back