Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Your kids are next. LA just mandated it for kids 12 and up. They won't release side effects but get the jab. I will die on this hill. My daughter who just turned 12 a couple weeks ago won't be getting it until there's more transparency.
    Hey serious question big guy. Are your kids vaccinated for Polio, smallpox, measles? Or are you against all vaccines? Reaso I ask is because I believe, and my kids are grown, that most schools require some vaccines to attend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,578 Posts
    Rep Points

I didn't hear anything about law enforcement. Are they required also?

It amazes me that this shit is happening. Everyone knows it doesn't work but everyone is like meh ok ill get it because I have to work. Newsflash. If everyone said fuk it for a month they would be begging people to return to work.

My doc has 5 personal friends that died after the Vax. My wife's best friend is vaxed and works for Sutter and is sick AF with it right now. She's going on her 9th day.

What in the actual fuk is going on?

Mean while all you guys with a enlarged heart? This should get interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

New Covid Mandates - preparation for an unwanted jab

I’m not taking this “vaccine”. It’s not a vaccine by any standard of measurement. It hasn’t been cleared by the FDA. It’s been pushed through. Fauci’s wife is the head of Pfizer the only FDA “approved” “vaccine”. If you’re dumb enough to take this shot, you deserve the consequences. I’m claiming religious exemption. They want to force the issue? I’ll send hot lead their way. Fuck em’ in the neck.
    Last edited by jblue132; 09-10-2021 at 07:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,578 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Hey serious question big guy. Are your kids vaccinated for Polio, smallpox, measles? Or are you against all vaccines? Reaso I ask is because I believe, and my kids are grown, that most schools require some vaccines to attend.
    Tommy you're not this dumb so I dunno why you're asking me these questions. We all are vaxed. Why did I find that ok? Because of a min of 10 years of studies for these vaccines. Transparency with death rates and side effects. FDA approval and now two FDA employees quiting that over see the Vax program. FDA approved in record time but we can't tell you the death and side effect numbers until 2023.
    A vaccine that is shown not to work. Oh yeah its works if you get a booster every 5 months for how long? Oh let's add pills to that to make it work. The boosters and pills aren't FDA approved right? But yeah boost yourself to the moon.

To close, we now have mutations that a Vax won't touch but yeah you have to get the Vax! Because.......... we made a contract with big pharma.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,159 Posts
    Rep Points

Those are actual vaccines. They also passed real testing. Having said that, even those still occasionally fuck up a person for life. My kids were vaccinated accordingly. But I didn't worry one bit about some antivax kids being in school with them. That's how real vaccines work.

Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Tommy you're not this dumb so I dunno why you're asking me these questions. We all are vaxed. Why did I find that ok? Because of a min of 10 years of studies for these vaccines. Transparency with death rates and side effects. FDA approval and now two FDA employees quiting that over see the Vax program. FDA approved in record time but we can't tell you the death and side effect numbers until 2023.
    A vaccine that is shown not to work. Oh yeah its works if you get a booster every 5 months for how long? Oh let's add pills to that to make it work. The boosters and pills aren't FDA approved right? But yeah boost yourself to the moon.

To close, we now have mutations that a Vax won't touch but yeah you have to get the Vax! Because.......... we made a contract with big pharma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Those are actual vaccines. They also passed real testing. Having said that, even those still occasionally fuck up a person for life. My kids were vaccinated accordingly. But I didn't worry one bit about some antivax kids being in school with them. That's how real vaccines work.
    So we should wait 10 years? Sort through thousands of peer studies?
    Comparing this to “real” vaccines from the past is like comparing phones from 50 years ago to today.
    Like I’ve said many times now, don’t get it, your choice. Of course you could be choosing to not have a job, education for your kids and the freedom to go anywhere.
    I made my choice, not the government.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,159 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep. Trump admin passed the law that said you can take whatever experimental drug you want and can't be denied access. If you want it, go get it. (I know you did, but I'm speaking generally.)

Given the fact that the vaccine is *obviously* impacting reproductive systems, we may very well be fucking up future generations. So we should just get the jab and fuck our grandkids, right? No point in worrying about what "might" happen down the road.

Of course you could be choosing to not have a job, education for your kids and the freedom to go anywhere.
    Lol...that just narrowly avoids contradiction. The govt *is* making the choice for millions. You may have gotten it for your health, but there are tons that are being coerced into getting it.

Hope you're having a good friday. I enjoy our old man arguments. Pass me another beer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,578 Posts
    Rep Points

Comparing this to “real” vaccines from the past is like comparing phones from 50 years ago to today.
    Like I’ve said many times now, don’t get it, your choice. Of course you could be choosing to not have a job, education for your kids and the freedom to go anywhere.
    Bro you do understand the survival rates right? If everyone was dying I might be able to see where you're coming from. When did this become you get covid and die? That's how it's being pushed lol.
    We know the tests were fuked up.
    We know they counted every death under the sun as a covid death. Shit AOC is telling people to get their death cert changed to a covid death so they can get the 9k dollars. WTF seriously! This is all out there in plain sight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,507 Posts
    Rep Points

People constantly bring up all the vaccinations that were required when we were children.

#1. Those were tested with significant history to determine not only their efficacy but the negatives.
    #2. Where those things I/we were vaccinated against such as yellow fever, smallpox, polio, et al in the 99 percentile of unlikey death or long lasting effects?

I am fairly certain I am as “vaxxed” as anyone on this forum. But for those I had no choice no knowledge to make a choice. This whole COVID thing has really smelled fishy since about April/May 2020 and the stench certainly hasn’t improved.

Someone here said it best: “Vaccinations sell themselves. Then why are they pushing this one so hard?”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    Rep Points

For the pro-vax crowd - help me understand the logic:

Why does a vaccinated person need to be concerned or protected from an unvaccinated person?

Do you not trust the vaccine? Are you worried about immune escape from the unvax'd? This just seems backwards to me, based on all the scientific literature I've read.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,159 Posts
    Rep Points

Did kamala just throw joe under the bus?

Vid:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1436340183222394882

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,188 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    They are, heavy iron, but in much smaller numbers.

You can pick any state at random and look at the numbers. I picked Georgia (because I was recently arguing with a relative there and so have the local stats there handy) - as of September 7 (3 days ago) they had roughly 40,000 total cases of vaccinated persons infected, ever. Compare that to the not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - roughly 700,000.

Continuing on with deaths, 277 total deaths among fully vaccinated. That is all of them. Not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - 7558.

Georgia has 4,565,943 fully vaccinated persons, and 6,144,074 in the not fully vaccinated category. So roughly 42% fully vaccinated but only 3.5% of deaths this year. 58% not fully vaccinated and 96.5% of deaths this year.

It is hard to look at those numbers and declare that vaccination does not work. Georgia has similar lopsided numbers for hospitalizations, ICU, and ventilators.

Back to your point about the fully vaccinated still getting covid 19, roughly 5% of the infection numbers in Georgia are fully vaccinated and 95% are not. If vaccination was ineffective, you would expect to see more like 42% - right?

And with death, it is even more effective than with infections.

Other states have similar numbers.
    Vaers has been reporting vaccine injury and deaths for decades but its a passive system which means its only reported if someone contacts them. I have seen estimates ranging from 1% -10% of injuries and death are reported to them.

Never in my life have I seen such a massive push for misinformation. Last year the Lancet published verifiably false data on HCQ. The report had to be retracted but few people will remember the retraction. Its an old propaganda tactic. Publish false data and headlines and correct it a few weeks or months later and bury the correction so a low percentage of folks see it.

Anyway I'm not arguing that vaccinated folks are dying in large numbers or being hospitalized in large numbers (yet). Not sure why you responded to me but its a straw man argument.

The fact remains, "vaccinated" folks are getting C19 and viral shedding (infecting others), some are being hospitalized and some are even dying.

Our government is now pushing employers to force folks to inject an experimental gene therapy or risk losing their job and means to feed their family. This is unconstitutional and immoral.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,188 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If I had to get the vaccine to stay at my job, I would get it. I don't have options that could provide for my family like my current job does, especially with no formal education.

My families wellbeing and financial security is more important then my own personal beliefs and health.
    You can file for medical, philosophical or religious exemptions. Tons of free templets online.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,159 Posts
    Rep Points

If you are mad about the vaccine mandate wait until the booster mandates

Biden ended one forever war and launched another one on the american people

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,527 Posts
    Rep Points

Employers have the right to give employees unpaid leave of absence indefinitely if they take religious exemptions to avoid being vaccinated.

So HR at my company has stated on internal communications sites.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.