New Covid Mandates - preparation for an unwanted jab

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    396

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    477
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    327
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    5417718

    New Covid Mandates - preparation for an unwanted jab

    Looks like Big Pharma and the propaganda machine is mandating all fed govn't and contractors receive the jab, so guessing its going to effect upwards of a few million folks.

    For those that have researched it, if you were being mandated to take the vaccine, what precautions would you take? Blood thinners before and after? Then, of course the typical Vitamin D, C, Zink, & Quercetin before and after? And, having Ivermectin and Doxycycline on-hand since it seems to be pretty well accepted that vax'd will likely become ill with it.

  2. #2
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,072

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,714
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,754
    Thanked in
    2,253 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Its a 3 stage disease IMHO.

    Starting meds;
    Aspirin as a blood thinner
    HCQ or Ivermectin
    Zpack or Doxycycline

    If symptoms worsen and breathing becomes difficult they are prescribing Prednisone

    At the end blood clots present so they would likely use a strong blood thinner like Heparin.

    Use an oximeter to check Oxygen levels

    Treatment flow chart is in this thread
    Ambulatory Treatment of COVID-19. Peter McCullough, MD (anabolicsteroidforums.com)

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  3. #3
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Heparin requires hospitalization.
    Skip a vaccine, eat a bunch of other drugs, get clots and go to the hospital anyway.
    Great logic.

  4. #4
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,439

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,796
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,059
    Thanked in
    5,686 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Or donít do anything. Like I have for the past 2 years.
    ďTape on a dick you twat waffleĒ - IronRage & Dale C.

  5. #5
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And before you cut and paste some bullshit Iíll share my COVID story.
    January 5th 2020 I couldnít walk more than a few steps due to excruciating pain. I went to the hospital and they found blood clots in the arteries (2) of my lefty leg that couldnít be removed by angioplasty, hard as concrete. Heparin wasnít even an option, 5 days in ICU with clot busting drugs pumped into my femoral artery to dissolve them. While I was in there Covid was in full bloom in me, 104 fever, struggling to breathe and no taste or smell. I got out a week later and coughed for a month while and ate Elliquis for another 6 months.

    Good times.

    So self treat your symptoms and ignore the cause.

    Smart move.

  6. #6
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,072

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,714
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,754
    Thanked in
    2,253 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    And before you cut and paste some bullshit Iíll share my COVID story.
    January 5th 2020 I couldnít walk more than a few steps due to excruciating pain. I went to the hospital and they found blood clots in the arteries (2) of my lefty leg that couldnít be removed by angioplasty, hard as concrete. Heparin wasnít even an option, 5 days in ICU with clot busting drugs pumped into my femoral artery to dissolve them. While I was in there Covid was in full bloom in me, 104 fever, struggling to breathe and no taste or smell. I got out a week later and coughed for a month while and ate Elliquis for another 6 months.

    Good times.

    So self treat your symptoms and ignore the cause.

    Smart move.
    The vaccinated are also getting C19. Talk about a logical fallacy.

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  7. #7
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    The vaccinated are also getting C19. Talk about a logical fallacy.
    But they ainít dying

  8. #8
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    396

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    477
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    327
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    5417718

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    But they ainít dying
    I personally know of a mid-60s coworker who was vaccinated and they blamed his death on Covid complications.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,808

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,974
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    But they ainít dying
    Actually, tommygunz, they are, in very small numbers. Roughly 2% of the dead are fully vaccinated. That may be what you meant, and you just wrote an absolute statement for hyperbole.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,703
    Thanked in
    1,626 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    But they ainít dying
    Bullshit.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    tcinbc66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    BC of course
    Posts
    867

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    510
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    329
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points
    1514519944

    Yes they are,,,had a friend who was 53 and vaccinated in the spring. he and his wife got it, she made it he didn't. Second one was twins 58 years old. One died, the other didn't from Covid. The only joke worse than the one in the white house, is this 'cure' for covid! Take it and no mask needed, take it and you will be able to return to a normal life....oh wait wearing a mask should be considered strongly! Oh wait, you can still get it and transmit it....oh wait the first 2 jabs were completely worthless without the 3rd one...less than 6 months after getting the first 2! Can you imagine going in for a car repair with that Bullshit line. It took us 2 times to fix your car, but now you are good to go, except you will still have the same problems as before we fixed it, and oh by the way we mandate you come in again for another 'repair'. Glad to get vaccinated when they bring out a succesful vaccine like polio and measels. where those who get it are at ZERO risk! NEver heard of a mild case of polio!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,808

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,974
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    The vaccinated are also getting C19.
    They are, heavy iron, but in much smaller numbers.

    You can pick any state at random and look at the numbers. I picked Georgia (because I was recently arguing with a relative there and so have the local stats there handy) - as of September 7 (3 days ago) they had roughly 40,000 total cases of vaccinated persons infected, ever. Compare that to the not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - roughly 700,000.

    Continuing on with deaths, 277 total deaths among fully vaccinated. That is all of them. Not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - 7558.

    Georgia has 4,565,943 fully vaccinated persons, and 6,144,074 in the not fully vaccinated category. So roughly 42% fully vaccinated but only 3.5% of deaths this year. 58% not fully vaccinated and 96.5% of deaths this year.

    It is hard to look at those numbers and declare that vaccination does not work. Georgia has similar lopsided numbers for hospitalizations, ICU, and ventilators.

    Back to your point about the fully vaccinated still getting covid 19, roughly 5% of the infection numbers in Georgia are fully vaccinated and 95% are not. If vaccination was ineffective, you would expect to see more like 42% - right?

    And with death, it is even more effective than with infections.

    Other states have similar numbers.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,703
    Thanked in
    1,626 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    They are, heavy iron, but in much smaller numbers.

    You can pick any state at random and look at the numbers. I picked Georgia (because I was recently arguing with a relative there and so have the local stats there handy) - as of September 7 (3 days ago) they had roughly 40,000 total cases of vaccinated persons infected, ever. Compare that to the not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - roughly 700,000.

    Continuing on with deaths, 277 total deaths among fully vaccinated. That is all of them. Not fully vaccinated category for 2021 - 7558.

    Georgia has 4,565,943 fully vaccinated persons, and 6,144,074 in the not fully vaccinated category. So roughly 42% fully vaccinated but only 3.5% of deaths this year. 58% not fully vaccinated and 96.5% of deaths this year.

    It is hard to look at those numbers and declare that vaccination does not work. Georgia has similar lopsided numbers for hospitalizations, ICU, and ventilators.

    Back to your point about the fully vaccinated still getting covid 19, roughly 5% of the infection numbers in Georgia are fully vaccinated and 95% are not. If vaccination was ineffective, you would expect to see more like 42% - right?

    And with death, it is even more effective than with infections.

    Other states have similar numbers.
    You can choose to believe what ya want. After what my doc told me I don't buy into any of it. My body my choice. To top it off those of us with natural immunity don't need it.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,808

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,974
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    You can choose to believe what ya want. After what my doc told me I don't buy into any of it. My body my choice. To top it off those of us with natural immunity don't need it.
    Your doctor told you something that disputes the numbers from Georgia I posted? What did he tell you? Does he work in a hospital in Georgia?

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,615
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    345
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    1060658183

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    You can choose to believe what ya want. After what my doc told me I don't buy into any of it. My body my choice. To top it off those of us with natural immunity don't need it.
    Pfizer recently came out with a study and i read an article ill have to find showing that if u catch the vid, ur immunity is high, if u then get the first round if shots ur immunity skyrockets....

    It could all just be baloney

Similar Threads

  1. Vaccine Mandates
    By ldog in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-18-2021, 04:43 PM
  2. BLANK Covid Cards - Covid Passport
    By GYMnTONIC in forum The Pit
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-15-2021, 01:02 AM
  3. unwanted attention
    By reddog309 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 02:08 AM
  4. Clen is it worth taking to shed a few unwanted lbs or a waste
    By Dwan111 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums