• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order

Tmpolly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GGG - I just received my order and one of the masteron was replaced with a mastabol. The rest of the order was correct. Not stressing about it but not familiar with mastabol. What is it and what is it similar too? Also the HCG still looks out of stock. I think you mentioned more would be in Tuesday. Any updates on when more will be in stock?

Mastabol is the enanthate ester. It's the slower longer releasing type. Masteron is the propionate ester. Shorter. You only need to pin once a week or so compared to Prop. But like Tren if the effects get to much for you you can't just stop and get it out of your system in 2-3 days. You gotta wait it out. The only thing Mast will do is dry you out and make you lose your hair. So if you're bald already no worries.

Mastabol is the enanthate ester. It's the slower longer releasing type. Masteron is the propionate ester. Shorter. You only need to pin once a week or so compared to Prop. But like Tren if the effects get to much for you you can't just stop and get it out of your system in 2-3 days. You gotta wait it out. The only thing Mast will do is dry you out and make you lose your hair. So if you're bald already no worries.

This ^

- - - Updated - - -

GGG - I just received my order and one of the masteron was replaced with a mastabol. The rest of the order was correct. Not stressing about it but not familiar with mastabol. What is it and what is it similar too? Also the HCG still looks out of stock. I think you mentioned more would be in Tuesday. Any updates on when more will be in stock?

Hcg will be in stock anyday now...

Back