Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,459 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    I'm liking it as well.
    Would you advise spacing the deca pins out (150 twice per wk) or one single 300ml injection per week?
    After two weeks, once is fine, yet I still split twice weekly if using more than 300. The deca will stays active for the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Preach is the perfect word bud- it's actually the one THING I buy the wifey doesn't bitch about too much(she's actually pretty fair about it all really)BUT- I still haven't done what I refer to as the Max experiment. Trying 100mgs ed of provi for about 4 weeks and really get the "perf enh." part of it- now that I would like to try- and will one day. (saw a deal on it- 10 bottles of 50- 25mg for 350.00) That's almost half price of my current deal and plenty for the Max exp.- very tempting. Then have to decide what goes w/it- decisions,decisions-lol (just saw ur question about pinning- def split like 150 mon/thurs imo)
    You need to give it a go. You will get the results and outcome desired. Wait until you see the upcoming experiments. Very exciting . We shall find out how well some of these peptides work in conjunction with AAS/gh. It is well planned out for 24/7 growth/anabolism. I can say the peptides : cjc1295 , peg-mgf, igf1 lr3&DES, ghrpís will be used in short bursts & combinations/long slin . All while using lower total mg aas, but higher testosterone to potentiate the gh & igf1 output exogenously & endogenously. Very excited

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points

I am a huge fan of low dose cycles man. I personally wouldnít run the deca over 400mg. You might want to consider using some form of AI. Nandrolone in the presence of excess estrogen is what causes prolactin spikes. Even guys who normally donít use AI can find themselves battling estrogen issues. It seems that nandrolone can make the body more sensitive to the presence of estrogen. This is prob due to it being derived from progesterone. If you find yourself having ED issues. I find that mast solves that wonderfully. Keep in mind that the 5a enzyme is whats responsible for converting androgens to even more potent androgens; except deca. It converts deca to an even less androgenic compound than before. Anything that needs to be converted is going to battling with nandrolone for the 5a enzyme. Thatís why I recommend mast itís already reduced.

Have fun and be safe brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,178 Posts
    Rep Points

For you Iíd say 500 Test 300 Deca. I prefer Test higher, always helped my libido. Test/Deca/Anadrol has and will always be my favorite cycle to run. But Deca and Anadrol will cause water retention. T-bol would be a better choice for you if you wanted to add something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

What are the benefits with running deca at low dose with trt? Is it just for joint health? Or is it more to it then that? Do you ever see H&H increase with such a low dose? Deca dick scares me, not sure if thatís a problem with such a low dose with running trt..

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I have my guys use deca at 100mgs E4d along side their HRT dose which is also usually 100mgs E4D.

The old school mentality was to always run test far higher. Now there is a new school idea that you run deca higher, or deca solo. I see that all the time.

I actually tried it back in 2001? Before that concept was even a thought and it def still worked.

What I will say is that contrary to popular opinion and studies, I have seen erection issues w many clients on deca. Many of them suffer partial impotence while on. We know it spikes E and P,so is that the issue? I don't know.

I think you run it any way you see fit sir. And just dial it in once you experience the effects to your needs?

But there is some new school idea that deca cannot possibly dare cause sexual issues and that is foolish at best. Any imbalance can. Test can cause erection issues for some.

There is no 10000% scientific protocol or explanation for how someone is going to respond to a drug or medication. We def can rely on "most people respond this way" but that is not the end all and be all of the process. So just consider that deca can cause oily skin, acne, potential sexual issues, prolactin and estrogen increases, etc. as potential sides.

Good luck sir and looking good, nice and thick base going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,459 Posts
    Rep Points

Going to try Deca for first time. Cycle critiques/advice much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
    What are the benefits with running deca at low dose with trt? Is it just for joint health? Or is it more to it then that? Do you ever see H&H increase with such a low dose? Deca dick scares me, not sure if thatís a problem with such a low dose with running trt..
    It is prescribed to men on TRT to help lower pain in males with past pain issues ie. arthritis/joints issues, old injuries. It works too but it also is quite anabolic and if a person takes advantage; it helps further protein synthesis also. 50-100mg per wk (usually 100mg)

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    It is prescribed to men on TRT to help lower pain in males with past pain issues ie. arthritis/joints issues, old injuries. It works too but it also is quite anabolic and if a person takes advantage; it helps further protein synthesis also. 50-100mg per wk (usually 100mg)

Max
    thank you for explaining!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points

Two years agoo I was running cycle TestE 500, Deca 500, TBol, Proviron, Caber, AI as support. Gained almost 20 lbs but also water, a bit of bloat and lost definition. No issues on libido, no sides except few acne, sometimes night sweats. Deca is great for mass but it aromatize as Test too, so two compounds that definetly can raise estrogen, AI shoud be included. Did blood test and e2 was in upper normal range.
    Dont see the reason to get Deca lower or higher then Test, why not the same? 300/300, 400/400, 500/500, do blood work and adjust AI.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,484 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wardamn View Post
    400 Test 300 deca for 12-16 weeks. You will get some quality gains and should feel good on this cycle.
    And you are at a great starting point physically. I wish everyone started juicingwhen they look about how you look now.
    If you keep your diet right but with enough calories, you should see significant changes in your size and look.

Donít get wrapped up in this whole deca dick/prolactin thing. Not everyone gets hit by this. Do you bloods and stay on top of it. Correct only if necessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

I like test/deca/mast. 200 - 400 each. Mast helps with libido and blocks some of the E2 receptors by binding to them.
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,249 Posts
    Rep Points

Now don't forget the Dbol,if you're going for size..
    The Test/Deca/Dbol combo is one of the best cycles out there..

Like I mentioned before..I use cardio and watch What I eat to keep bloat down..
    But I would wait to start the Dbol until the Deca is in full swing..

Test around 500..Deca at 300 and 25mgs of Dbol in the AM is on the light end,But very effective..If all goes well and you wanted to bump anything..The Test for sure..maybe the Dbol..but I'd leave the Deca at 300..

Enjoy..and let us know how it works out for you..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    I like test/deca/mast. 200 - 400 each. Mast helps with libido and blocks some of the E2 receptors by binding to them.
    Do you like to keep the weekly dosages the same for all throughout the cycle for the test/deca/mast?
    Or do you heavy front-load then taper into plateau? Or start low and scale up?
    Looking for any last bit of granular details to help maximize the run. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,249 Posts
    Rep Points

I like long ester cycles...but,however,adding some fast esters at mid cycle or any plateau,work's nicely..ie.NPP... Sustanon..or some orals..Dbol..SD..