• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Choose wisely...

If you ask liberals most of them will say the "New World Order" is a Conspiracy Theory

Even though Politicians have plastered it in front of them for the last 30+ years.

They still don't believe it is a real thing LOL

New World Order= Beast System

https://youtu.be/82oNdnTKoUg

If you ask liberals most of them will say the "New World Order" is a Conspiracy Theory

Even though Politicians have plastered it in front of them for the last 30+ years.

They still don't believe it is a real thing LOL

New World Order= Beast System

https://youtu.be/82oNdnTKoUg

Something the leftist commies are very good at is rubbing your face in it and then calling you a conspiracy theorist if you point out what they said and did. Case in point, in Klaus Schwaub's book, COVID-19: The Great Reset, he literally says that the acronym, "Covid-19" stands for, Certificate Of Vaccination ID, 1=A, 9=I, yet if anyone discusses his actual words, they are called conspiracy theorists. He says it. It's not a theory when the person doing it is literally saying it. It's an actual conspiracy. Leftist commies revel in this shit. They think it's funny to tell you what they're doing and the end game and then make fun of you if you point to what they're own words are while they do it.

Last edited:
Cockroaches thrive in the darkness, and yet are always seen for what they are when the light shines on them. They can't stand the light because it reveals their dirty little deeds.

Something the leftist commies are very good at is rubbing your face in it and then calling you a conspiracy theorist if you point out what they said and did. Case in point, in Klaus Schwaub's book, COVID-19: The Great Reset, he literally says that the acronym, "Covid-19" stands for, Certificate Of Vaccination ID, 1=A, 9=I, yet if anyone discusses his actual words, they are called conspiracy theorists. He says it. It's not a theory when the person doing it is literally saying it. It's an actual conspiracy. Leftist commies revel in this shit. They think it's funny to tell you what they're doing and the end game and then make fun of you if you point to what they're own words are while they do it.

Funny you point this out

In undergrad I had to study post grad level Philosophy. I signed up for classes late freshman year and got stuck with these hard ass classes.

Anyways it ended up being a gift, because we learned about philosophy, the Bible, God, Satan and luciferians.

The luciferian occult actually thrives in this very thing. They put things out in your face for various reasons. Yes to mock you. They speak subliminally and show you what they are doing or what they plan to do. It is because for whatever reason, they believe that in lucifierian, that if you tell people what you are going to do to them, even it it is harmful, it will alleviate you of "Karma" and or "bad spiritual energy"

They also blur the lines of reality, telling you that Evil is good and good is evil.

Everything we are seeing, front and center.

I feel like I was forced into semesters of Study for a reason now. Most people have no clue about this and it's right in front of them.

Funny you point this out

In undergrad I had to study post grad level Philosophy. I signed up for classes late freshman year and got stuck with these hard ass classes.

Anyways it ended up being a gift, because we learned about philosophy, the Bible, God, Satan and luciferians.

The luciferian occult actually thrives in this very thing. They put things out in your face for various reasons. Yes to mock you. They speak subliminally and show you what they are doing or what they plan to do. It is because for whatever reason, they believe that in lucifierian, that if you tell people what you are going to do to them, even it it is harmful, it will alleviate you of "Karma" and or "bad spiritual energy"

They also blur the lines of reality, telling you that Evil is good and good is evil.

Everything we are seeing, front and center.

I feel like I was forced into semesters of Study for a reason now. Most people have no clue about this and it's right in front of them.

Interesting. It certainly explains a lot. You have to admit, it is a very effective strategy if you're hell bent on being a soulless criminal corrupt piece of shit. Very effective indeed.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he does not exist.
If everyone is a hero, then NO ONE is a hero.
If everyone were a millionaire, then NO ONE is a millionaire.
If there is no God then there is no devil.
America is in the middle of this Godless "utopia" just like every communist country has gone before. We who are truly born of the Spirit of God would rather die then bow the knee to the satanists. And so we're seeing history repeat itself over and over again until the end of this age...
Because man cannot escape his sin except by the Son of God.
Choose wisely

Back