• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Customs

479mitch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need advice from people that have experience in gear coming in the mail and know what they are taking about.
I placed an order overseas in EU in January . 3 weeks later. I got a letter from border patrol and customs sating that my deca and anxiety pills were a controlled substance and that were seizing them. That I could go talk to them or go to court. I ignored the letter. 7 months later the package is in my mailbox from January. I immediately put it back in the mail box. Am I getting set up? Has anyone ever had this happed to them? I’m pretty nervous. Any real advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

479mitch

I need advice from people that have experience in gear coming in the mail and know what they are taking about.
I placed an order overseas in EU in January . 3 weeks later. I got a letter from border patrol and customs sating that my deca and anxiety pills were a controlled substance and that were seizing them. That I could go talk to them or go to court. I ignored the letter. 7 months later the package is in my mailbox from January. I immediately put it back in the mail box. Am I getting set up? Has anyone ever had this happed to them? I’m pretty nervous. Any real advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

479mitch
Yes it's normal use a new Addy or not.
I had three at one address in 5 years and no issues.

Unless u had 25 packs or 100 packs of test coming

Yes it's normal use a new Addy or not.
I had three at one address in 5 years and no issues.

Unless u had 25 packs or 100 packs of test coming

Im just confused on why the would it after all that. Thanks for the info

They're letting so much other stuff in you could probably get whatever amount of gear you want right now.

My buddy is getting other stuff from China like you order a shirt or something.

I've seen that happen several times

Many times you are flagged now

They are not going to kick your door down to come looking

Do not use that address ever again regardless

So let me get this strait? You made an order, it got seized. The same order then shows up 8 months later. As in same everything? all numbers match?
Did the peeps you get it from know about the seizure. Many will reship the order. But getting the same order 8 mths later without knowing whos sent it would worry me to...

1. It's possible they sent the original by mistake.
2. The seller reshipped for you
3. You are getting set up.

I pick #2 as the most likely and I agree with what others said "do not use this addy again"

Good luck

8 months is so long time after the original parcel seized. It should be ok if the value of the pack items is low. Generally corps won’t waste too much energy and time on it. But it will be better not use the same address again.

IML Gear Cream!
I've seen that happen several times

Many times you are flagged now

They are not going to kick your door down to come looking

Do not use that address ever again regardless

Thank you for the good advice

So let me get this strait? You made an order, it got seized. The same order then shows up 8 months later. As in same everything? all numbers match?
Did the peeps you get it from know about the seizure. Many will reship the order. But getting the same order 8 mths later without knowing whos sent it would worry me to...

1. It's possible they sent the original by mistake.
2. The seller reshipped for you
3. You are getting set up.

I pick #2 as the most likely and I agree with what others said "do not use this addy again"

Good luck

The source took care of me a reshipped right away. That’s why your 3 option scares the shit out of me.

You made an order, it got seized. The same order then shows up 8 months later. As in same everything?” As soon as I realized what it was. I immediately put it back in my mailbox

”all numbers match?” not sure haven’t opened it yet. Plan on doing it Friday night. So it goes sideways. I can be out of jail before Monday’s work day. 😳

I’ve gotten so many letters I lost count and I don’t change addresses. Just got two last month two days apart, then last week my other order made it through. They don’t flag your addy for such small amounts. That list would be bigger than encyclopedias brittanica, google that millennials.

LowT

I’ve gotten so many letters I lost count and I don’t change addresses. Just got two last month two days apart, then last week my other order made it through. They don’t flag your addy for such small amounts. That list would be bigger than encyclopedias brittanica, google that millennials.

LowT
Ok so I'm not the only one

Ok so I'm not the only one

Just us two :winkfinger:. So when guys say don’t use that address, then what? How many remailers you going to use after you use every family and friend? There are only so many remailers out there. I’ve got 10 letters at least of recent and guess I’m shit out of luck. Not to mention if you’ve been in this game a while. Seriously, there’s truth to what I said, it’s not an opinion of mine. I better leave it there.

My only question is why it showed up 8 months later. Well, just be glad it showed. Open that shit up.

LowT

Last edited:
Back