• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks man! It’s crazy how the body responds post contest. Been running only 250mg of Test E and 4iu of GH.

You’re growing like a weed! Keep going, perfect time to put on quality muscle and getting blood markers healthy again. Next time you’re blasting again it’s going to get freaky

You’re growing like a weed! Keep going, perfect time to put on quality muscle and getting blood markers healthy again. Next time you’re blasting again it’s going to get freaky

Yep definitely! We are running a 12 week health phase to make sure the body is good to go and back to normal foe awhile. Looking forward to this growth phase should be fun! Time to get big and nasty soon!

Yep definitely! We are running a 12 week health phase to make sure the body is good to go and back to normal foe awhile. Looking forward to this growth phase should be fun! Time to get big and nasty soon!
Not bad at all for progress and your prep should cruise nicely...and getting nastier along the way!

Workout from yesterday. Really enjoying the back and hamstring day. It’s a tough one for sure but hitting the entire posterior feels good.

10-11-21 Hamstring/back

Straight arm pulldowns 72.5 - 16, 12, 11

HS pullovers 4 plates & 50lbs - 13, 12, 10

Deadlifts 495lbs - 5
455lbs - 8, 8

Seated hamstring curls 130lbs - 13, 12, 12

Standing calf raises 105lbs - 16, 13, 12, 12

Standing hamstring curls 60lbs - 13, 12, 10
Drop set 40lbs - 10

Strong numbers brother

Workout from yesterday. Really enjoying the back and hamstring day. It’s a tough one for sure but hitting the entire posterior feels good.

10-11-21 Hamstring/back

Straight arm pulldowns 72.5 - 16, 12, 11

HS pullovers 4 plates & 50lbs - 13, 12, 10

Deadlifts 495lbs - 5
455lbs - 8, 8

Seated hamstring curls 130lbs - 13, 12, 12

Standing calf raises 105lbs - 16, 13, 12, 12

Standing hamstring curls 60lbs - 13, 12, 10
Drop set 40lbs - 10

Strong Ass Deads. Fucking Tank Action ⚡

Max

Hey guys I will be on vacation until Saturday next week. Won’t be lifting but will get my steps in for cardio all week. Won’t be sticking to any plan but will keep things relatively clean over vacation. Have a good week!

Get Shredded!
Hey guys I will be on vacation until Saturday next week. Won’t be lifting but will get my steps in for cardio all week. Won’t be sticking to any plan but will keep things relatively clean over vacation. Have a good week!

Enjoy your vacation bro, make some great memories

Enjoy yourself and eat a lot! I am

Max

Have a good one and we'll see you next week!

Hey guys back from vacation. Had an amazing time with the family. Got to do some jet skiing, parasailing, tubing, and a dolphin excursion. Overall it was a great trip. Body feels a ton better as well.

bec8a264d96a3d51b4306c8d232e434c.jpg

e5ec4d3d3b64da3d43582546be6a0be8.jpg

000fa476f9d2d51102caaf15f7bc7f32.jpg

5bae0a184decb027173aa2ee5d309b8b.jpg

3d705c84292755d2d3b0e4b5d3151e88.jpg

ddefb4d5389219837327f59526db9c7f.jpg

9881eb751513097deb15a451315ce06e.png

5f146bbeedb2cf6a852db524d7058fdc.png

Wow that sure looks like fun and welcome back. You really put on a beard now too so just shave your head and you'll look killer!

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like a fuckin blast bro!!

Haha yep my beard is growing in. I don’t look good with a shaved head.
Lol, looks like you had a lot of fun and bet you are refreshed and ready to get back to business!

Had a great pull session yesterday. 2nd day being back in the gym. Did a light push session the day before to ease back into it. Feel good overall and refreshed. We are 8 weeks post contest and will run another 4 weeks before pushing it a bit. Tightening the diet back up and getting cardio in on a regular basis. Already dropped 3lbs and sitting at 272lbs right now.

10-26-21 pull B

Straight arm pulldowns 65 - 18, 15

HS front lat pulldowns 2 plates - 14, 12

Single arm cable row 75 lbs - 13, 11

BB Bent over rows 225lbs - 12, 11, 11

Cable rear delt flys 20 - 11, 10, 10

DB Hammer curls 60lbs - 12, 11, 11

HS high curls 80lbs - 15, 14, 12

Had a great pull session yesterday. 2nd day being back in the gym. Did a light push session the day before to ease back into it. Feel good overall and refreshed. We are 8 weeks post contest and will run another 4 weeks before pushing it a bit. Tightening the diet back up and getting cardio in on a regular basis. Already dropped 3lbs and sitting at 272lbs right now.

10-26-21 pull B

Back at it!! Your Vacation looked wonderful! Such times we remember in life- Family Vacations! My drunk uncle sent us up
Parasailing (I was like 5-6yrs old with my lil sis,
My papa asked where we were and his bro-in-law pointed up at us and he about shit! (But my unk paid good money for use to have fun) So he was cool . Later he asked me how scary it was ? I was like , none , it was awesome and I recorded it on my phone up their. Apparently,
My dad was pissed cuz it was Mexico and windy , plus the boat drivers were always drinking . Again, Beautiful Family ! Reminds me of all of us and my parents. Whenever and wherever we go in public (restaurants) someone or multiple people will walk up and say to my parents, “ What a beautiful family, Omg ”, also would mention how well behaved we were for the big lot of us.
If they knew my papa , they would know why we were so “behaved” . Threats before pulling up and exactly what “not to order” WATER ONLY, No Dessert! Kinda funny because later, we all owned/worked at our own!

Max

I need to read through log; wasn’t sure if you were cruising or what. One thing I always will use (I am mostly JUST on HRT all year) but, after competing, I may do more than my 2 blasts yearly . I do well with 6-8 week blasts, but my only goal right now is : Lift Heavy as possible in my set/rep range , break previous lifts , fill the pie hole with excess kcals !! I forwent using Lantus(basaglar) insulin this time ...(I may regret it ) but I am only using 3 days of gh (10iu IM pwo), so my physician felt I would be in a Wavelength type process and to use my natural GDA’s . He said if I did not reach my goals; Just cut down as fast as possible ; get bloods system even and within range. Then I will do another Bulk (Tests/Nandrolones 12 weeks , Dianabol 25-30mg 8wks, with 10iu split dose ED(5iu AM Fasted w T4, Lantus, 5iu post workout). This run is a new experiment as I am not on Deca/Npp , but Tests/Parabolan, provi (no strong orals ). Trying to see if I can gain mass w just 200mg Para and pretty low test (550mg). Main reason: I want to see what or if these Peptides can do the job.

BTW- What is your choice for UGL GH and what Pharma Gh would or do you like best ?

I realize the Ugl will be Eurotropin, so just answer the Pharma Part ?

10-26-21 pull B

Nice brother! I'm glad you got some much needed rest.

Back at it!! Your Vacation looked wonderful! Such times we remember in life- Family Vacations! My drunk uncle sent us up
Parasailing (I was like 5-6yrs old with my lil sis,
My papa asked where we were and his bro-in-law pointed up at us and he about shit! (But my unk paid good money for use to have fun) So he was cool . Later he asked me how scary it was ? I was like , none , it was awesome and I recorded it on my phone up their. Apparently,
My dad was pissed cuz it was Mexico and windy , plus the boat drivers were always drinking . Again, Beautiful Family ! Reminds me of all of us and my parents. Whenever and wherever we go in public (restaurants) someone or multiple people will walk up and say to my parents, “ What a beautiful family, Omg ”, also would mention how well behaved we were for the big lot of us.
If they knew my papa , they would know why we were so “behaved” . Threats before pulling up and exactly what “not to order” WATER ONLY, No Dessert! Kinda funny because later, we all owned/worked at our own!

Max

I need to read through log; wasn’t sure if you were cruising or what. One thing I always will use (I am mostly JUST on HRT all year) but, after competing, I may do more than my 2 blasts yearly . I do well with 6-8 week blasts, but my only goal right now is : Lift Heavy as possible in my set/rep range , break previous lifts , fill the pie hole with excess kcals !! I forwent using Lantus(basaglar) insulin this time ...(I may regret it ) but I am only using 3 days of gh (10iu IM pwo), so my physician felt I would be in a Wavelength type process and to use my natural GDA’s . He said if I did not reach my goals; Just cut down as fast as possible ; get bloods system even and within range. Then I will do another Bulk (Tests/Nandrolones 12 weeks , Dianabol 25-30mg 8wks, with 10iu split dose ED(5iu AM Fasted w T4, Lantus, 5iu post workout). This run is a new experiment as I am not on Deca/Npp , but Tests/Parabolan, provi (no strong orals ). Trying to see if I can gain mass w just 200mg Para and pretty low test (550mg). Main reason: I want to see what or if these Peptides can do the job.

BTW- What is your choice for UGL GH and what Pharma Gh would or do you like best ?

I realize the Ugl will be Eurotropin, so just answer the Pharma Part ?

Haha that’s awesome. Sounds like you had a pretty cool uncle. I like your cycle options. I typically just stick with what has worked for me in the past which is Test and Deca. I will use Mast E this time as well. No orals for me unless I plateau. HGH I have always just ran UGL. Never used pharma quality GH before. I have always had good numbers with EuroTropins so no need for anything else.

Back