• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys this will be my new log moving forward. I will be posting similar content like before but will definitely try to change things up as I continue logging here on ASF. As I continue competing hopefully you will follow along as I target a Pro debut in the future. I’m open to any suggestions as far as the content you would like to see from me.

And so it begins...

Hey guys this will be my new log moving forward. I will be posting similar content like before but will definitely try to change things up as I continue logging here on ASF. As I continue competing hopefully you will follow along as I target a Pro debut in the future. I’m open to any suggestions as far as the content you would like to see from me.

Ofcourse i’ll be following always reading you logbooks with pleasure!

My pull day from yesterday. Trying Hunter Labrada’s new push pull leg split. One difference from mine is he combines his 2nd leg day (hamstring focused) and pull day (back thickness).

9-8-21 Pull A

Straight arm pulldowns 65lbs - 14, 13

Prime pulldowns 4 plates - 12, 10

Single arm cable row 70lbs - 17, 16

Bent over BB rows 225lbs - 13, 12

Prime rows 6 plates - 13, 11

Cable Rear delt flys 20lbs - 12, 11

Incline DB curls 40lbs - 13, 12

Prime bicep curls 45lbs - 12, 10

Any time frame in mind for your next show?

No timeframe. I get an extra 10lbs of stage weight now being a Pro so until I build that in the off-season I won’t step on a Pro stage.
Sounds like a good plan...you want to get this one right...

My pull day from yesterday. Trying Hunter Labrada’s new push pull leg split. One difference from mine is he combines his 2nd leg day (hamstring focused) and pull day (back thickness).

9-8-21 Pull A

Straight arm pulldowns 65lbs - 14, 13

Prime pulldowns 4 plates - 12, 10

Single arm cable row 70lbs - 17, 16

Bent over BB rows 225lbs - 13, 12

Prime rows 6 plates - 13, 11

Cable Rear delt flys 20lbs - 12, 11

Incline DB curls 40lbs - 13, 12

Prime bicep curls 45lbs - 12, 10

The training split from hunter looks well thought out, i would also do a separate day for hamstrings. Curious to see your progression on this split, keep us updated!

The training split from hunter looks well thought out, i would also do a separate day for hamstrings. Curious to see your progression on this split, keep us updated!

Yeah I have doing legs twice a week with a quad focused day then a hamstring focused day. This just combines pull day 2 and hamstrings. So not really changing much from my last leg, push, pull split other than hitting back more frequently and I have a push isolation day.

Did you weigh in right at the max as an amateur?

Well we used a 1/2 dyazide for the warmup show to make weight. At North Americans I barely skimmed in and probably was a tad over but it was close enough within a few ounces. Stage weight I was around 239-240lbs.

Family pic from my warmup show where my wife and son both competed as well. Such a great time.

7f6283944dd2a096d8dba3ccdacf7c18.jpg

Family pic from my warmup show where my wife and son both competed as well. Such a great time.

7f6283944dd2a096d8dba3ccdacf7c18.jpg
Kickass family portrait...the genetics really show!

Your wife looks great and nice work she put in! Congrats on her win.

Some pics of the wife from her first show.

6252a570240f02c914861a81dd2cfb7f.png

2d616846c7d92d9c1ec4d86a2620da8a.png

Wow you can be proud of your wife, she looks incredible good! The v-taper is on point, very good abs and leg seperation. Your son can be lucky with the genes his parents have haha.

Wow you can be proud of your wife, she looks incredible good! The v-taper is on point, very good abs and leg seperation. Your son can be lucky with the genes his parents have haha.

Thank you! Very proud of her.

Get Shredded!
Nice TD! As always packaging was discrete and delivery was fast. Products are spot on!

23d08021a29ba135031992ab7aa92174.jpg

Oh shit, i hadn’t seen the juicy TD yet! Plans for upcoming offseason? Does the TNE also contain guaiacol? It’s the only thing i can’t stand about these injectable orals in oil

I have to wash all my clothes immediately and the stuff/smell literally comes out of my pores as soon as you start swetting.

Oh shit, i hadn’t seen the juicy TD yet! Plans for upcoming offseason? Does the TNE also contain guaiacol? It’s the only thing i can’t stand about these injectable orals in oil

I have to wash all my clothes immediately and the stuff/smell literally comes out of my pores as soon as you start swetting.

No it doesn’t. It’s water based but the new ones are oil based.

No it doesn’t. It’s water based but the new ones are oil based.
Not a fan of water based injectables.

They're risky even when they are high quality product. Shit can just sit in the muscle in a lump since it's not being dispersed like an oil base product and that is what causes abccesses. Especially in a delt or Tricep.

Plus, it can be a giant pain the ass if you're using anything less then a 23g with clogging.

One trick is to never have the syringe straight up and down, always try to have it parallel to the ground during injection, this helps with anything settling down into the needle.

Last edited:
Not a fan of water based injectables.

They're risky even when they are high quality product.

Plus, it can be a giant pain the ass if you're using anything less then a 23g with clogging.

One trick is to never have the syringe straight up and down, always try to have it parallel to the ground during injection, this helps with anything settling down into the needle.

Thanks for sharing Montego! I never ever used water based injects because of the clogging reason, but i got some Tren base from EP so i’ll be using it very soon with my next blast. I hope these tips will help and save my ass from not clogging lol.

Wife got 1st in masters class and two 2nd places in her open classes. Son got 1st in Juniors, 2nd in true novice, 3rd in novice and 2nd in his open class D.
Hell yea that's awesome dude!! Give em my congrats plz

Back