Uncle Z


IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 158
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,513
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,511
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361725223

    IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

    Hey guys this will be my new log moving forward. I will be posting similar content like before but will definitely try to change things up as I continue logging here on ASF. As I continue competing hopefully you will follow along as I target a Pro debut in the future. Iím open to any suggestions as far as the content you would like to see from me.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,660
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,554
    Thanked in
    2,855 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And so it begins...
    Show me

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    939

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    888
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    734
    Thanked in
    564 Posts
    Rep Points
    9477701

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Hey guys this will be my new log moving forward. I will be posting similar content like before but will definitely try to change things up as I continue logging here on ASF. As I continue competing hopefully you will follow along as I target a Pro debut in the future. Iím open to any suggestions as far as the content you would like to see from me.
    Ofcourse iíll be following always reading you logbooks with pleasure!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,513
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,511
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361725223

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Ofcourse iíll be following always reading you logbooks with pleasure!
    Thanks brotha! You have a great log as well. Definitely motivates me!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,513
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,511
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361725223

    My pull day from yesterday. Trying Hunter Labradaís new push pull leg split. One difference from mine is he combines his 2nd leg day (hamstring focused) and pull day (back thickness).

    9-8-21 Pull A

    Straight arm pulldowns 65lbs - 14, 13

    Prime pulldowns 4 plates - 12, 10

    Single arm cable row 70lbs - 17, 16

    Bent over BB rows 225lbs - 13, 12

    Prime rows 6 plates - 13, 11

    Cable Rear delt flys 20lbs - 12, 11

    Incline DB curls 40lbs - 13, 12

    Prime bicep curls 45lbs - 12, 10

  6. #6
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,660
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,554
    Thanked in
    2,855 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Any time frame in mind for your next show?
    Show me

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,513
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,511
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361725223

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Any time frame in mind for your next show?
    No timeframe. I get an extra 10lbs of stage weight now being a Pro so until I build that in the off-season I wonít step on a Pro stage.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,660
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,554
    Thanked in
    2,855 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    No timeframe. I get an extra 10lbs of stage weight now being a Pro so until I build that in the off-season I wonít step on a Pro stage.
    Sounds like a good plan...you want to get this one right...
    Show me

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    939

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    888
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    734
    Thanked in
    564 Posts
    Rep Points
    9477701

    IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    My pull day from yesterday. Trying Hunter Labradaís new push pull leg split. One difference from mine is he combines his 2nd leg day (hamstring focused) and pull day (back thickness).

    9-8-21 Pull A

    Straight arm pulldowns 65lbs - 14, 13

    Prime pulldowns 4 plates - 12, 10

    Single arm cable row 70lbs - 17, 16

    Bent over BB rows 225lbs - 13, 12

    Prime rows 6 plates - 13, 11

    Cable Rear delt flys 20lbs - 12, 11

    Incline DB curls 40lbs - 13, 12

    Prime bicep curls 45lbs - 12, 10
    The training split from hunter looks well thought out, i would also do a separate day for hamstrings. Curious to see your progression on this split, keep us updated!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,513
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,511
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361725223

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    The training split from hunter looks well thought out, i would also do a separate day for hamstrings. Curious to see your progression on this split, keep us updated!
    Yeah I have doing legs twice a week with a quad focused day then a hamstring focused day. This just combines pull day 2 and hamstrings. So not really changing much from my last leg, push, pull split other than hitting back more frequently and I have a push isolation day.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,808

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,974
    Thanked in
    1,359 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    No timeframe. I get an extra 10lbs of stage weight now being a Pro so until I build that in the off-season I wonít step on a Pro stage.
    Did you weigh in right at the max as an amateur?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,513
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,511
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361725223

    IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Did you weigh in right at the max as an amateur?
    Well we used a 1/2 dyazide for the warmup show to make weight. At North Americans I barely skimmed in and probably was a tad over but it was close enough within a few ounces. Stage weight I was around 239-240lbs.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,513
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,511
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361725223

    Family pic from my warmup show where my wife and son both competed as well. Such a great time.


  14. #14
    Registered User
    Redbird51's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    232

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    987
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    3257727

    Very awesome man! I will be following!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,660
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,554
    Thanked in
    2,855 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Family pic from my warmup show where my wife and son both competed as well. Such a great time.

    Kickass family portrait...the genetics really show!
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. Killionb12 Journey to Nationals
    By Killionb12 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 1892
    Last Post: 09-09-2021, 12:36 PM
  2. Killionb12 Road to Nationals with EP and Uncle Z
    By Killionb12 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-09-2021, 08:30 AM
  3. Achieving ProCard with Uncle Z - killionb12
    By Killionb12 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2021, 06:51 AM
  4. Good luck to Killionb12
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-02-2020, 01:53 PM
  5. UncleZ Sponsored Log by Killionb12
    By Killionb12 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 513
    Last Post: 07-30-2019, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums