• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

Get Shredded!
Damn back pumps! I have a tub of creatine , taurine , and Beta-alanine separately in 4.4lb tubs just for that reason. Whenever I take Var or Tbol or just am lifting heavier on deads (low back pumps suck) !

Max

TRUTH be told right here

Low back pumps SUCK ASS.

Taurine helps at a very high dose but magnesium and salt are the best two supps I have found add to that cocktail a couple Packs of BC powder and cross your fingers cause it doesn’t always work as you well know

It will be summer of 2023 for my Pro debut.

She is killing it. She is full blown off-season right now. Gearing up for nationals next fall. Will probably do a warmup show early fall or later summer.

I’ll be rooting for you and your bride buddy.

Maybe by them I’ll have a quality fake vaxx passport and come to a show haha

It will be summer of 2023 for my Pro debut.

She is killing it. She is full blown off-season right now. Gearing up for nationals next fall. Will probably do a warmup show early fall or later summer.
She is a beast and in such great shape! I look forward to having a whole family of my own one day or at least my spouse. I cannot wait for her to tear shit up! She is tall as well!
TRUTH be told right here

Low back pumps SUCK ASS.

Taurine helps at a very high dose but magnesium and salt are the best two supps I have found add to that cocktail a couple Packs of BC powder and cross your fingers cause it doesn’t always work as you well know

Omg! The only thing worse was when my gastrocnemius muscle flexed up by itself after my set. It was one of the most painful muscle type pains I’ve had. It was kind of scary; I didn’t realize what what going on...all flexed into a hard ball and wouldn’t release; I about panicked because I was young. Yeah, taurine only helps so much but, any relief ; even minor is good. I do use the Dr Teals Magnesium Bath Soaking Salts(Epsom) and with the Jet tub or just regular; it can help. I definitely watch guys pouring BC powder (one guy snorted it, lol) and chugged his coffee in his car BEFORE training. I just cannot do it . I do have some serious inner conversations about lifting and always staying on point w/ the mind-muscle connection with great form. I need to talk to my pops and tell him about Kratom, that stuff can help a lot! What is the strongest for pain!? Red Bali or a mix ... I am a white Hulu or Elephant w Cold brew guy. I am going to try that Yellow or Gold; apparently it can help with concentration & work . Stay healthy you guys , lift smart . I am pretty good about it , but shit happens .
By 2023 and season debut comes ....I can see super- mega conditioning and symmetry just Killion it , especially with your massive size ! It’s a trip how many extra pounds I have to put on to get tissue skin ripped . I’ll find out once I start bulking again. Excited . Good luck to you and the family all the way through 2023 !

Max

Checkins today. Weight is at 281.3lbs and steadily climbing each week. No need to push it too quickly and get too fluffy. Body composition is staying pretty good.

86a71e2424904630cd5b2149bb8da6ac.jpg

c73105dfe7d5f131e6fa77a4b78e15cc.jpg

fa588e09555190600cc1890ec024dabf.jpg

e4c5cf5774d72be7310984c241fd9b21.jpg

Had a great push day the other day. I got a new PR with 170lbs dumbbells for 8 reps on incline bench press. Pretty excited about that for sure.

12-18-21 push B

DB incline press 170s - 8
Backoff set 150s - 11, 10

Prime incline press 6 plates - 11, 9
Backoff set 4 plates - 8

Prime shoulder press 6 plates - 12, 10, 9
Drop set 4 plates - 8

Prime seated press 330lbs - 14, 12

Sword draws 40lbs - 15, 14, 12

Had a great push day the other day. I got a new PR with 170lbs dumbbells for 8 reps on incline bench press. Pretty excited about that for sure.

12-18-21 push B

Backoff set 4 plates - 8

Drop set 4 plates - 8

170's.... Pffff weak ass

IML Gear Cream!
Merry Christmas Killion, hope you and your family are having a great holiday!

12-18-21 push B

Backoff set 4 plates - 8

Drop set 4 plates - 8

Getting crazy strong!

The 281+ pics are sick bro! Omg! Gonna come in Filthy Ripped and Huge!! . Best wishes for 2022!
giphy.gif

Max

2022: The great rebuild!

So I had a little procedure for a scar revision and gyno removed from my left nipple. Although it was very minor and even at very low BF percentage it wasn’t really noticeable. It was more mental than anything. The scar was from a gyno surgery on that same side from 5 years ago. Sometimes the scar can migrate as the muscle gains size. This is what happened to me and it made my left nipple look bigger. I’m very pleased with results and having the gland removed totally I don’t really have to worry about it coming back again. Now it’s time to push hard after a little more time off. I’m able to do legs still and after another week I can slowly start upper body again.

85218b9d33bdd1d63302d24fd9e1c213.jpg

e82ac6e964ac206043c1db759b8567a3.jpg

Damn! Ouch! Well at least you don’t have to worry about it coming back. Is that unusual to get it on the same side twice in a row? No problems with the other side?

So I had a little procedure for a scar revision and gyno removed from my left nipple. Although it was very minor and even at very low BF percentage it wasn’t really noticeable. It was more mental than anything. The scar was from a gyno surgery on that same side from 5 years ago. Sometimes the scar can migrate as the muscle gains size. This is what happened to me and it made my left nipple look bigger. I’m very pleased with results and having the gland removed totally I don’t really have to worry about it coming back again. Now it’s time to push hard after a little more time off. I’m able to do legs still and after another week I can slowly start upper body again.

85218b9d33bdd1d63302d24fd9e1c213.jpg

e82ac6e964ac206043c1db759b8567a3.jpg

Nice little chunk! Is that the fatty tissue & gland ? Also, by any chance was any of it covered being that it was a revision(doubtful but i thought I’d ask) ?. What a nice feeling not having to worry about that! It is something that I hate! Just having to use compounds to keep under control with a constantly changing physique. Nothing noticeable but, to me it is bothersome since puberty(I remember the hard disc like lump and my brothers would pat my chest and it was so painful @ 11 yrs old). I thank god haven’t had one like that since but I did have an incident(quick lump); very tricky being that I cannot watch bloods daily, weekly, or monthly....estrogen/oestrogen/prolactin and the wondrous mix of compounds. It is quite hard especially with gh/growth factors/peptides/AAS, diet to know the culprit. Even non aromatizing compounds some how end up being able to irritate the area and then comes the worry part! Anyway, congratulations on getting that off your shoulders...I mean chest

Max

Nice… does insurance cover anything from the original procedure? HorseLegs did a procedure on himself, did you see that thread? Insane.

Get Shredded!
Damn! Ouch! Well at least you don’t have to worry about it coming back. Is that unusual to get it on the same side twice in a row? No problems with the other side?

Definitely not normal. I even asked the doctor why I always get it on left side and never right side. He said it’s just different with everyone. Right side has always been good.

Nice little chunk! Is that the fatty tissue & gland ? Also, by any chance was any of it covered being that it was a revision(doubtful but i thought I’d ask) ?. What a nice feeling not having to worry about that! It is something that I hate! Just having to use compounds to keep under control with a constantly changing physique. Nothing noticeable but, to me it is bothersome since puberty(I remember the hard disc like lump and my brothers would pat my chest and it was so painful @ 11 yrs old). I thank god haven’t had one like that since but I did have an incident(quick lump); very tricky being that I cannot watch bloods daily, weekly, or monthly....estrogen/oestrogen/prolactin and the wondrous mix of compounds. It is quite hard especially with gh/growth factors/peptides/AAS, diet to know the culprit. Even non aromatizing compounds some how end up being able to irritate the area and then comes the worry part! Anyway, congratulations on getting that off your shoulders...I mean chest

Max

Insurance didn’t cover it. The first procedure i had done it covered some of it but still had to pay around 2k for it. It was only a 1k this time around.

Nice… does insurance cover anything from the original procedure? HorseLegs did a procedure on himself, did you see that thread? Insane.

First procedure insurance covered some of it but still had to pay 2k on top of it.

Happy New Years everyone. I’m back at it today after taking a few days off for my procedure and going on vacation. Pec and nipple are healing nicely. I was able to get my push iso workout in today. Everything felt good.

1-4-22 push iso

Peck deck 230lbs - 15, 14, 12

Cable lateral raises 15lbs - 14, 13, 12

High to low cable flys 130lbs - 15, 14, 13

Atlantis seated lateral raise 105lbs - 14, 11, 10

HS incline flys 70lbs - 12, 11, 9

Sword draws 15lbs - 22, 20, 19

Happy New Year brother, may 2022 be an awesome year for you and good that you are back at it.

Short and sweet quad day. Legs are jello. I have been playing with volume some to find a sweet spot. Seems like today was close to where I need to be for recovery and growth. I will probably add back in another calf exercise and maybe adductors as well.

1-6-22 quads A

Reverse band Smith squats heals elevated 405lbs - 12, 11, 10

Leg press 20 plates - 11, 10, 10

Leg ext. 4 plates & 25lbs. - 15, 14, 11
Drop set 3 plates - 8

Calf presses 120lbs - 12, 11, 10

Short and sweet quad day. Legs are jello. I have been playing with volume some to find a sweet spot. Seems like today was close to where I need to be for recovery and growth. I will probably add back in another calf exercise and maybe adductors as well.

1-6-22 quads A

Reverse band Smith squats heals elevated 405lbs - 12, 11, 10

Leg press 20 plates - 11, 10, 10

Leg ext. 4 plates & 25lbs. - 15, 14, 11
Drop set 3 plates - 8

Calf presses 120lbs - 12, 11, 10

Fuck my legs hurt just reading that. 20 plates on leg press lol shit thats like leg pressing a toyota prius hahaha!

Back