Uncle Z


IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 168
  1. #46
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,207
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,652
    Thanked in
    11,852 Posts
    Rep Points
    728491140

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    My back/hamstring focus day from Saturday. Had company up this weekend so was busy with all of that. Did some TopGolf and went to an NFL game on Sunday. Had a great time. Overall Iím exhausted from this weekend but definitely a good time with family and friends.

    9-18-21 Back/hamstring

    Straight arm pulldowns 72.5lbs - 14, 12, 11

    HS Front Lat pulldowns 6 plates - 13, 12, 12

    Deadlifts 405lbs - 11, 10

    Seated hamstring curls 160lbs - 16, 12

    Horizontal calf presses 190lbs - 20, 17, 16,

    Super set
    Standing hamstring curls 55lbs - 20, 17
    Seated calf raises 2 plates & 20lbs - 22, 18



    What a beautiful family! I cannot wait to make little spawns ! . Hope it was fun! It does get exhausting going to a bunch of family events; even if itís great concerts/games/coookout/eating out/and general entertainment. I know my family is great but....they can wear my Ass Out , literally. When my mom outbiked me in Ireland ...I knew my cardio needed help(over 2 years ago ) that is when I started doing yoga & more cardio to be agile and not a ďBig LugĒ Lol

    Great Picture!

    Max

  2. #47
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,527
    Thanked in
    1,686 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361885223

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    What a beautiful family! I cannot wait to make little spawns ! . Hope it was fun! It does get exhausting going to a bunch of family events; even if itís great concerts/games/coookout/eating out/and general entertainment. I know my family is great but....they can wear my Ass Out , literally. When my mom outbiked me in Ireland ...I knew my cardio needed help(over 2 years ago ) that is when I started doing yoga & more cardio to be agile and not a ďBig LugĒ Lol

    Great Picture!

    Max
    Thanks brotha! You need some little max muscles running around. LOL

  3. #48
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,527
    Thanked in
    1,686 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361885223

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Top golf is awesome I try to go once a month. I actually didn't have no desire for golf until I went to top golf 5 year's ago.
    Oh itís a great time sure. It doesnít hurt that they have great food and drinks.

  4. #49
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,396

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,356
    Thanked in
    2,280 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Oh itís a great time sure. It doesnít hurt that they have great food and drinks.
    Yep the whole experience is kick ass. Pricey but fun.

  5. #50
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,207
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,652
    Thanked in
    11,852 Posts
    Rep Points
    728491140

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Ever do landmines as well?
    Landmine, Dip, & Different attachments are awesome for growing and open up a lot more exercise variations. I have a multi grip set(nothing fancy like the Mag Grips set)but Iíd like one. Two attachments I really have wanted for about 2 years are the Back Widow and of course, a Mag set. It would help me get almost all workouts done at home besides machine day/s. You can replicate a lot of exercises but...not all, like Hack Squats just kill my legs(regular, negatives, facing, etc). I love hate that thing! Idk why I havenít bought the attachments!? Just I guess pandemic, travel, and that I go to the gyms a lot more. I should order them right now! Iím gonna.. plus the mirrors and Flush fan (R&R), that I did order from China and it was wrong power!

    Max
    #attachments#homegym#effective

  6. #51
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,527
    Thanked in
    1,686 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361885223

    Had an awesome pull day yesterday. Back was pumped to the extreme. Biceps were also toast as well. Really enjoy this new PPL variation. Focused on bringing up weak areas including lower lats. These row variations are definitely doing the trick.

    9-21-21 Pull A

    Straight arm pulldowns 160lbs - 15, 14, 11

    Nautilus pulldowns 100lbs - 15, 14

    Single arm cable rows 60lbs - 16, 14

    BB bent over rows 225lbs - 14, 13

    HS iso lateral low row 6 plates - 13, 12

    Cable Rear delt flys 20lbs - 15, 14, 12

    Incline DB curls 50lbs - 12, 11

    Preacher curls 2 plates - 14, 12

  7. #52
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,149

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,584
    Thanked in
    2,881 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Had an awesome pull day yesterday. Back was pumped to the extreme. Biceps were also toast as well. Really enjoy this new PPL variation. Focused on bringing up weak areas including lower lats. These row variations are definitely doing the trick.

    9-21-21 Pull A

    Straight arm pulldowns 160lbs - 15, 14, 11

    Nautilus pulldowns 100lbs - 15, 14

    Single arm cable rows 60lbs - 16, 14

    BB bent over rows 225lbs - 14, 13

    HS iso lateral low row 6 plates - 13, 12

    Cable Rear delt flys 20lbs - 15, 14, 12

    Incline DB curls 50lbs - 12, 11

    Preacher curls 2 plates - 14, 12
    Nice to mix things up and you noticing the results.
    Show me

  8. #53
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,527
    Thanked in
    1,686 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361885223

    Hmm pretty interesting. Not a fan anyway.

  9. #54
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,527
    Thanked in
    1,686 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361885223

    Killer hamstring/back day yesterday. All weights went up and felt strong.

    9-25-21 hamstrings/back

    Straight arm pulldowns 160lbs - 13, 12

    HS Pullovers 6 plates - 13, 11

    Deadlifts 455lbs - 10, 8

    Seated hamstring curls 180lbs - 13, 12, 10

    Prime Lying hamstring curls 2 plates & 25lbs - 14, 13, 12
    Drop set 1 plate and 25lbs - 11
    Drop set 1 plate - 16

    Horizontal calf presses 210lbs - 20, 17, 15, 15, 13

  10. #55
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    945

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    893
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    736
    Thanked in
    566 Posts
    Rep Points
    9497701

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Killer hamstring/back day yesterday. All weights went up and felt strong.

    9-25-21 hamstrings/back

    Straight arm pulldowns 160lbs - 13, 12

    HS Pullovers 6 plates - 13, 11

    Deadlifts 455lbs - 10, 8

    Seated hamstring curls 180lbs - 13, 12, 10

    Prime Lying hamstring curls 2 plates & 25lbs - 14, 13, 12
    Drop set 1 plate and 25lbs - 11
    Drop set 1 plate - 16

    Horizontal calf presses 210lbs - 20, 17, 15, 15, 13
    My new trainingssplit is looking a lot like yours lol!

    Iím starting tomorrow, excited

  11. #56
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,037

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,305
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,123
    Thanked in
    3,727 Posts
    Rep Points
    70528785

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Killer hamstring/back day yesterday. All weights went up and felt strong.

    9-25-21 hamstrings/back

    Straight arm pulldowns 160lbs - 13, 12

    HS Pullovers 6 plates - 13, 11

    Deadlifts 455lbs - 10, 8

    Seated hamstring curls 180lbs - 13, 12, 10

    Prime Lying hamstring curls 2 plates & 25lbs - 14, 13, 12
    Drop set 1 plate and 25lbs - 11
    Drop set 1 plate - 16

    Horizontal calf presses 210lbs - 20, 17, 15, 15, 13
    Do you dead stop ur deadlifts or touch and go?

  12. #57
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,527
    Thanked in
    1,686 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361885223

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Do you dead stop ur deadlifts or touch and go?
    I always dead stop. Touch and go from what I have learned is not optimal and is more susceptible to injury. I like to reset my form every rep. Way harder as well.

  13. #58
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    7,037

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,305
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,123
    Thanked in
    3,727 Posts
    Rep Points
    70528785

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    I always dead stop. Touch and go from what I have learned is not optimal and is more susceptible to injury. I like to reset my form every rep. Way harder as well.
    Agreed

  14. #59
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,396

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,356
    Thanked in
    2,280 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    I always dead stop. Touch and go from what I have learned is not optimal and is more susceptible to injury. I like to reset my form every rep. Way harder as well.
    I need to incorporate this because I always just barely tap and explode back up instead of resetting.

  15. #60
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,149

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,584
    Thanked in
    2,881 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    I need to incorporate this because I always just barely tap and explode back up instead of resetting.
    Same here as it also takes more energy to restart from a dead stop. Tap the floor then go...wash rinse repeat.
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. Killionb12 Journey to Nationals
    By Killionb12 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 1892
    Last Post: 09-09-2021, 12:36 PM
  2. Killionb12 Road to Nationals with EP and Uncle Z
    By Killionb12 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-09-2021, 08:30 AM
  3. Achieving ProCard with Uncle Z - killionb12
    By Killionb12 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2021, 06:51 AM
  4. Good luck to Killionb12
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-02-2020, 01:53 PM
  5. UncleZ Sponsored Log by Killionb12
    By Killionb12 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 513
    Last Post: 07-30-2019, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums