• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IFBB Pro Killionb12 Uncle Z Log

Get Shredded!
Oddly enough Sam, you guys do look similar. Killionb12 is a sasquatch compared to us “short” guys. The downside being that putting muscle on thatgiant frame is a bitch but he has really done a great job.

Your coach makes all the difference. Monte is a real poster boy for how much of a game changer a qualified coach is. Sadly, most gym bro’s think we aren’t a neccessity.

Killionb12, remind us your max weight for the Skyscraper class? What is your current weight and how high do you plan to go that will allow you to drop to target?

As I always say on your IG, fantastic progress!
I agree Monte definitely knows his shit and I've watched him turn countless ppl into Killers over the year's.

Checkins today with coach. Weight is down about 4lbs since we started health phase/mini cut. Sitting at 285lbs. Feeling good so far and shape is coming back. Really like progress so far.

85048fb6c44a188f2ff2b5df776d5747.jpg

0cdd0caf145b4c340820179560e340c9.jpg

9b3f3cac21012c8cbe068db0ae7bfd3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great quad day yesterday. Bringing volume down a bit and pushing intensity has seem to be working good for me. Im enjoying this mini cut and watching by body tighten up some.

5-25-22 quads A

Prime Leg ext 6 plates - 12, 11

Heals elevated Smith squats 3 sec negs 405lbs - 13, 11
Backoff set 315lbs - 15

Belt squats sumo stance 4 plates - 15, 14

Adductors 150lbs - 13, 12

Donkey calf raises 320lbs - 16, 15

Checkins this past Saturday. I was 284.1lbs fasted. Still cruising right now on 240mg of Test weekly and 3iu of GH daily. Feeling really good all around. Digestion is really good and feeling tighter. Can’t wait to start pushing again later this year.

9a99575cfe295e8151b11e2ab027a52a.jpg

bbf3619bb99f7e9584d1d6503ef6ab11.jpg

7869b33c9cd79d1ac37c2eab3d635934.jpg

Updates this past weekend. Sitting at 282lbs fasted. Still doing this mini cut for a little longer. Probably push into the August timeframe before next bulk. Everything is feeling good. Tried a different spot when I took my side chest picture but it was causing a shadow. Went back to other spot.

531748fa8a073f530aa10b4620058756.jpg

ece85d6a309a575ab363e584a0642e21.jpg

b1dac0c301437d6955d4c6681b5549be.jpg

64787daba51feab0ca6c79591e08aace.jpg

Can you update us with your protocol as of now? Hgh & Oil's?

Yep I’m currently using the following from Uncle Z:

EP Test E 250mg weekly
EP EuroTropins 3iu daily

IML Gear Cream!
Updates this past weekend. Sitting at 282lbs fasted. Still doing this mini cut for a little longer. Probably push into the August timeframe before next bulk. Everything is feeling good. Tried a different spot when I took my side chest picture but it was causing a shadow. Went back to other spot.

531748fa8a073f530aa10b4620058756.jpg

ece85d6a309a575ab363e584a0642e21.jpg

b1dac0c301437d6955d4c6681b5549be.jpg

64787daba51feab0ca6c79591e08aace.jpg

Looking good bro, you put on some good quality muscle again!

Hello All. I wanted to let everyone know that I’m no longer sponsored by Uncle Z. I want to thank them for the support throughout the last few years as I pursued my Pro card. They have been amazing and so supportive. This decision has nothing to do with uncle Z or their products as they are top notch. With my current situation and how busy I am in my personal life I just couldn’t keep up with my duties as a sponsored athlete. Personally want to thank [mention]XOTG85 [/mention]for everything he has done for me. He is a top notch guy and always willing to go the extra mile for his guys. You can be confident that Uncle Z will continue their great service and products as always. Thanks everyone for following along my log. Your support has made my journey that much better. I hope to start a new log when I start my prep for my Pro Debut early next year. Stay tuned!

Hello All. I wanted to let everyone know that I’m no longer sponsored by Uncle Z. I want to thank them for the support throughout the last few years as I pursued my Pro card. They have been amazing and so supportive. This decision has nothing to do with uncle Z or their products as they are top notch. With my current situation and how busy I am in my personal life I just couldn’t keep up with my duties as a sponsored athlete. Personally want to thank [mention]XOTG85 [/mention]for everything he has done for me. He is a top notch guy and always willing to go the extra mile for his guys. You can be confident that Uncle Z will continue their great service and products as always. Thanks everyone for following along my log. Your support has made my journey that much better. I hope to start a new log when I start my prep for my Pro Debut early next year. Stay tuned!

Thanks for all your hard work brother, and we'll always have a spot for you on the team when things calm down in the future.

I wish nothing but the best for you.

Wishing you the best brother. I’ll be looking forward to your next log.

Thanks for all your hard work brother, and we'll always have a spot for you on the team when things calm down in the future.

I wish nothing but the best for you.

Thanks brother! I really appreciate it!

A little late on this but thanks for everything brother. Your logs really showed what hard work and great products can do. All the best!

A little late on this but thanks for everything brother. Your logs really showed what hard work and great products can do. All the best!

Thank you and I couldn’t agree more!

Back