• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What will you do?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guess biden is going to announce rules for the unvaxed tomorrow. I will not bend on this issue. I will fight if I have to. I will put my money where my mouth is. I hope there's many like us. I can only hope. I'm over this BS and if things get extreme with his orders it's going to hit the fan. I'm way past over this.
This is NOT Australia and if you don't get the booster you will be considered unvaxed.

My family and I are avoiding it at all cost...

No employment
No SS or Medicare
Mask mandate
Fine on tax returns
No air travel
No amtrak

Not taking it but if it effects my job or travel then I will be forced. Not looking forward to these new “rules”.

The data on the vaccines are such that I will skip this one until big improvements are made. I have been vaccinated every year the last 10+ years so this is a first for me.

I am acquiring all necessary therapeutics and paying off all debts. I'm also stockpiling food and supplies in case of an emergency.

Cleaned out my back up pantry a couple days ago and buying some new stuff. (found a few items that were like 8 years expired)

The funny part is people now aren't vaxed. You can't be vaxed unless you get the booster and then booster or whatever.

I'm researching the best was to store meat. I want to keep a couple hundred pounds or more in the freezer backed up with the generator.

My family and I are avoiding it at all cost...
Same. All of us had Covid Nov. of last year. Donating blood I'm still testing positive for antibodies.

Have no desire and just don't see the point. Same with wearing masks.

IML Gear Cream!
Not taking it but if it effects my job or travel then I will be forced. Not looking forward to these new “rules”.

Same here.

Not that we are at this point, check out totalitarianism.

A form of government that imposes it's will upon it's people.

Guys at my work got the message they must vaccinate and said that's it they quit. Just to make the point they called in sick this week shutting down production.

I’ll be damned if intskentue vaccine my sis is a RN in the ER and they have over 30 patients in ICU in ventilator and they’ve had the vaccine so go figure

All of this will be rejected by the Supreme Court as they have already showed us how they plan to handle "Covid" restrictions

They are Unconstitutional.

So this will be a temporary thing and then lawsuits will pour down on all of them

What is unfair is they are allowed to violate the Constitution and the law initially. People will be subject to loss, etc and only then will you be able to seek restitution via lawsuits

This is why Govt and Politicians should be held criminally liable when they violate the Constitution. Not just removed, or their "mandates" overturned.

All of this is certainly reminant of Revelations. Maybe this Covid "Vaccine" is the testing ground for what is to come eventually?

The Mark of the Beast
16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.…

Last edited:
Same. All of us had Covid Nov. of last year. Donating blood I'm still testing positive for antibodies.

Have no desire and just don't see the point. Same with wearing masks.

Talk of Positive antibody tests being enough to get a digital Vax-Passport, but we shall see.
UK is doing it already...

Back