• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

600 mg test blood work

IML Gear Cream!
Unfortunately I have never ran the 600protocol but I normally test around 1200-1250 on the 300 test .I have had some really high and than some low ones . Yes it does seem low and I am curious on what the other guy will get on the 300.
Frank I think you were running the test e if I'm not mistaken and I think the other guy is running the cyp. I have to go back and look I'm not sure if the test e went out for testing but I know the cyp did and it came back slightly overdosed so I think the other guy will be ready to do bloods next week or at least show his blood work.

Maybe the other guy is running enanthate, but Frank said in the op that he is running cyp

I was running late he test cyp. I thought for sure they were going to come back high but either way I am happy with the gear and would purchase in the future

What are the results? I can’t see the image on my phone, it just says attached images.

Maybe the other guy is running enanthate, but Frank said in the op that he is running cyp

If so that's my bad I apologize I know one guy was running a and the other guy was running cyp. If Frank was running cyp then something is wrong because as you can see in our testing thread cypionate came back slightly overdosed And when I say wrong I don't mean anything on Frank's part

Last edited:
Back