• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

White House signals New measures for the unvaccinated

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ahead of President Joe Biden’s announcement Thursday about new COVID-19 measures, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said that there may be new measures that will be imposed on unvaccinated people.

“There are six steps the president’s announcing, there will be new components,” Psaki told reporters on Wednesday. “Some of that will be related to access to testing, some will be related to mandates, some will be related to how we ensure kids will be protected in schools.”

When asked about how the new steps would impact Americans’ lives, Psaki said that “it depends on if you’re vaccinated or not.”

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_bre...mfcDTeC5IWFBmkZ+C5VaoJn98pddVijsdWvPRHMcVDP2x

Yep I just posted this

I hope they all get sued and lose their asses

The Supreme Court already decided on "mandates"

This is by far the worst Administration in the History of the US

These are not Americans. These are traitors and need to be removed with our Military.

Yep I just posted this

These are not Americans. These are traitors and need to be removed with our Military.

The left is the anti America party, I’ve been saying it for years now.

So this weekend college football was in full force with upwards of 110,000 in a single stadium unvxxed and anmasked. Yet they want to punish some 13 year old in a classroom of 20 for not getting violated....err jabbed! And that is a dumb fuck expression. It's a fucking injection or shot!

Yep I just posted this

I read 40% of military will not take the shot. We are being divided deeper and deeper week by week.

In addition to the supreme court ruling, Texas Governor Abbot had this to say...

[FONT=&quot]Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday announced an executive order banning government COVID-19 vaccine mandates in Texas regardless of a vaccine’s approval status with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He also said he was adding the issue to the agenda for the current special session of the Texas Legislature.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The order comes two days after the FDA granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine. That raised questions about the fate of a previous Abbott order that prohibited vaccine mandates, but only for those under emergency authorization.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday announced an executive order banning government COVID-19 vaccine mandates in Texas regardless of a vaccine’s approval status with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He also said he was adding the issue to the agenda for the current special session of the Texas Legislature.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The order comes two days after the FDA granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine. That raised questions about the fate of a previous Abbott order that prohibited vaccine mandates, but only for those under emergency authorization.[/FONT]

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08/25/texas-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-ban-greg-abbott/

As soon as they show me the Vax works they can fuk right off. I really hope you guys are ready to put up or shut up. It's time.

Ready Player 1

1nhxt3.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Cant wait for the speech:

"You'll need to take the vaccine. We invented a way to get it into your arm, the vaccinator.
What? There's snot on my chin, hold on i'll eat it.
Where was I?... Uhmm.... Ice cream is cold, and good and uhmmmm... Uhmmm..
Ole Cornpop, he was a bad dude man, cmon??
Yeah so, Halloween is coming, get your mask, get your trick or treat jib-jab.
Uhmm, get it frm the guy who runs that outfit over there, Fraudci the garden gnome man, cmon??

what happened to good old fashioned ass assinations

Cant wait for the speech:

"You'll need to take the vaccine. We invented a way to get it into your arm, the vaccinator.
What? There's snot on my chin, hold on i'll eat it.
Where was I?... Uhmm.... Ice cream is cold, and good and uhmmmm... Uhmmm..
Ole Cornpop, he was a bad dude man, cmon??
Yeah so, Halloween is coming, get your mask, get your trick or treat jib-jab.
Uhmm, get it frm the guy who runs that outfit over there, Fraudci the garden gnome man, cmon??

Bwhahah

All the "woke" generals are corrupt AF so nothing is going to happen with the military unfortunately.

Those are the ones Trump calls "TV generals". They are mere politicians in suits who are sold out and weak humans.

I don't have any faith in those, but I do have faith in our actual Military and the Generals who actually run the Military. And the majority of our soldiers too

They are our last hope IMO.

General Flynns brother Joseph was saying to watch for some big news this week, even possibly today

Im personally tired of waiting for this audit info to come out and for Justice to be served.

I fail to believe Trump and the Military left office minus a mega plan. They knew all of the things Biden and the Globalists are doing would happen. We all knew they would try this crap

Waiting impatiently.

So this weekend college football was in full force with upwards of 110,000 in a single stadium unvxxed and anmasked. Yet they want to punish some 13 year old in a classroom of 20 for not getting violated....err jabbed! And that is a dumb fuck expression. It's a fucking injection or shot!
Don't search for logic in this world, you will go crazy

Man, I was really trying to be nuanced and neutral when it came to the vaccine and masks but the more they try to force me to do shit the more I get that tingling feeling in my balls and just want to puff up and say “fucking make me”, and I consider myself a pretty mellow dude for the most part. I’m honestly prepared to scrap it out with a stranger over this shit at this point, and they should feel like assholes because that’s how far they’ve been pushing people.

Biden and all his little douchey disciples can eat shit. I’m self-employed and I live in the sticks, if they come try to go door to door here then they’ve got a death wish because there are people who are a lot crazier than me.

I can just hear that little weirdo Zack De La Rocha in the back of my head screaming, “fuck you I won’t do what you tell me”.

Enough is enough already.

All pro Covid vaccine people. Please explain what is going on in Israel. The most vaccinated country in the world but it's spreading like crazy. Hmmmm to me it doesn't work and actually the shot helps spread the vid quicker thus putting more money in the pockets of big pharma via more and more boosters needed

It's all bullshit.

Strange times we live in.

I think there is something happening globally that is way way more sinister than this virus and vaccine non sense.

I'm not sure if the vaccine kept me from getting corona or if I would not have gotten it vaccine or not.

Back