• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Anabolic Doc Wants To Debate Tony Huge & Debunk His Steroid Claims

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The Anabolic Doc Wants To Debate Tony Huge & Debunk His Steroid Claimsv

Dr. Thomas O’Connor, aka The Anabolic Doc, is willing to go toe-to-toe with Tony Huge and disprove his pro steroid claims.

Throughout the years of developing films in the bodybuilding, strength sports, and fitness world – we’ve had the pleasure of connecting with Dr. Thomas O’Connor for many projects. Known in bodybuilding as The Anabolic Doc, O’Connor is a medical doctor and expert on Testosteronology. This is a medical specialty that offers comprehensive and personalized medical services for men on androgens.

O’Connor has appeared in multiple Generation Iron films including Enhanced and Enhanced 2 The Max. He often criticized and disagreed with the controversial claims of Tony Huge. For these films, both Tony Huge and Dr. O’Connor’s interviews were conducted separately. They’ve never had a chance to discuss their conflicting beliefs in the same room… but it seems like that will soon change. In our latest GI Exclusive interview, The Anabolic Doc opens up about wanted to debate Tony Huge directly and debunk Tony’s controversial claims about steroids.

It’s been over a year since we last connected with Dr. Thomas O’Connor, aka The Anabolic Doc. Since then, Dr. O’Connor appeared in a National Geographic limited series that explored the underworld of steroid use. Tony Huge, a controversial self proclaimed underground PED scientist, also appeared in the National Geographic program. This is a third time they’ve appeared in a film or TV show together – followed by our films Enhanced and Enhanced 2 The Max.

During our latest video interview with the Anabolic Doc, we discussed the National Geographic show and O’Connor’s thoughts on working on yet another project involving Tony Huge. O’Connor admitted that he felt his services were underutilized in the series. He understood that he was not the star of the program – but found that ultimately Tony Huge was featured far more. National Geographic seemed more interested in showing the danger and excitement of underground steroids. This caused O’Connor to come across, as he put it, like “the angry white man.”

In The Anabolic Doc’s opinion, National Geographic essentially released a promotional video for Tony Huge and underground steroids while offering much less impactful information about the true dangers of long term use.

That’s why we then suggested that the Anabolic Doc and Tony Huge should have a direct debate on the Generation Iron Network.

While Dr. O’Connor and Tony Huge have now appeared in three different projects together – they’ve never actually been in the same room during those films and shows. Vlad Yudin asked O’Connor if he would be open to directly debating Tony Huge. O’Connor was happy to oblige.

“I’d love to do it. If he [Toney Huge] has the balls to do it. He might not have the balls to do it,” Dr. Thomas O’Connor stated in our interview. He continued:

“IT WOULD BE SUPER AWESOME BECAUSE IT WOULD GET TONS OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF VIEWS AND I WOULD BE ABLE TO SELL WHAT I SELL. WHICH IS MY INFORMATION AND LOVE AND CARE AND KNOWLEDGE TO LIMIT STEROID USE BY YOUNG MEN. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT.”

The Anabolic Doc has always positioned himself as a doctor who empathizes and loves bodybuilding and strength sports. But he also is honest about the very real dangers of long time steroid abuse. He has always made it his mission to help any bodybuilder or strength athlete without discrimination. He wants to empathize with their passion and design to succeed while also opening their eyes to the true risk and permanent damage they might accrue due to their choices.

Conversely, Tony Huge has made it his mission to publicly inform bodybuilders and strength athletes of the benefits of steroids. According to Huge, steroids are not unhealthy and the long term effects are overblown. He feels that steroid use can be the next step in humanity’s evolution. He thinks doctors such as The Anabolic Doc are simply part of a conspiracy to limit information on steroids and keep it from becoming legalized.

https://youtu.be/2QQXtIKSLSE

I personally worked with Dr. OConnor and some of the knowledge and lab based experience I have is from working with him and with patients of his and clients of mine

I have only good things to say about him. He's always been fact based and relies on labs, studies and first hand experience for his feedback

I don't know Tony Huge, no issue with him

I have no clue what these guys are attempting to dispute, but I'd certainly give the Podcast a listen.

I personally worked with Dr. OConnor and some of the knowledge and lab based experience I have is from working with him and with patients of his and clients of mine

I have only good things to say about him. He's always been fact based and relies on labs, studies and first hand experience for his feedback

I don't know Tony Huge, no issue with him

I have no clue what these guys are attempting to dispute, but I'd certainly give the Podcast a listen.

Agreed. I know the Doc was really pissed off abut that last documentary Tony did, he wanted him arrested. lol

I've listened to both of them a fair amount. It would def. be an interesting "debate". They could not be more different as far as personalities. I def. give much more credence to Dr. O'connor as far as the facts and how he comes to his conclusions. I do wish he studied the "middleman" a little more. It seems he either is talking about trt or someone taking 3 grams- where's the middleman? And Tony is always running around w/ a rig on his ear- or in his teeth. Two contrasting styles/methods for sure. I'd watch/listen for sure.

I've listened to both of them a fair amount. It would def. be an interesting "debate". They could not be more different as far as personalities. I def. give much more credence to Dr. O'connor as far as the facts and how he comes to his conclusions. I do wish he studied the "middleman" a little more. It seems he either is talking about trt or someone taking 3 grams- where's the middleman? And Tony is always running around w/ a rig on his ear- or in his teeth. Two contrasting styles/methods for sure. I'd watch/listen for sure.

I’d watch it , I like both of these guys . I’d never do the shit Tony does tho lol

Sounds like fun these two duking it out, LOL. Who will win?

Back