• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Remedy for dry joints

Fish oil and glucosamine help a little. But if your talking about aas then Deca is your answer. And I’d say for joint relief Deca beats NPP.

My joints were killing me a few months ago but soon after starting a blast that contained a Deca/NPP blend the pain has all but disappeared.

Fish oil and glucosamine help a little. But if your talking about aas then Deca is your answer. And I’d say for joint relief Deca beats NPP.

I’m going into week 3 of a blast that includes 400mg Deca and I will second that my aches and pains are almost nonexistent. Except for some forearm pain that I think is carpal tunnel it’s amazing the difference.

IMO using orals like winstrol when you’re younger fuck you up.

Most guys I know who have shoulder issues used oral winstrol at some point.

Just an observation.

But I agree with the above recommendation on deca and water.

Glucosamine chondrotin is a good supplement to use regularly to preserve what healthy cartilage you have... don’t think it will restore worn away cartilage.

I recently started 200mg/week of deca and I am amazed that I had forgotten how much it improves joint pain. My first couple of months back in the gym were torture but this meager amount added a couple of weeks ago is absoutely remarkable.

I run 75mg/week Deca with my TRT during a cruise, even at that low dose it keeps me out of joint pain.

I was gonna say "Humidor" keeps the ganja moist.

But yeah, Deca helps. I take something called "GLC 2000" also, not sure if it helps, I take it in case it may eventually.

IML Gear Cream!
What is the actual issue with your joints? Is your e2 low? How long has it been since you took time off? How do you know it’s “dry” joints? What are you currently using drug wise?

Last time I used winny it put me in excruciating pain in my shoulders. Started Deca and once that kicked in all pain ceased.

I use 100mg of deca as part of my TrT and I have ran Winny with 0 pain a few years back. I've tried Winny when I was younger a lot and now my joints crack & ache so much that I feel 70. The deca is amazing for joint pain.

fish oil and deca(mainly deca imo)

True for me as well. I was just posting about Circumin 2g, Black Seed Oil 2g, and MSM3g helps too.

Joint pain is a bitch for BB! I actually have a whole regimen and every morning it goes into a blender w some nice veg/fruit and that way I can save money w powders instead of buying all these caps/tablets/etc . Works and lowers pain to about a 0-1 level. I ran out once in a year (Due to a lost CC & changing numbers and by day 3 , I realized how much these supplements work!

Max
We need them to unschedule male hormones!!

Back