• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pin frequency

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I was on cycle I was pinning test c deca and primo twice a week . Would it be better to pin it 3 or more days a week with smaller amounts for more stable blood levels ??

Now I’m on 125mg a week of test c . Pinning it twice week .

Last edited:
Only for the primo sake, other wise twice is fine.

Max

I've felt like my mind is more stable when I inject 3 days a week. M, W, F.

The more frequently I pin the more stable my levels are and my sides are less. I pin 2x a week for the most part but that’s just because I’ve been doing this so long I can’t be bothered to pin any more. With that said even with c or e everything looks better at the same weekly dose the more frequently I pin. Daily is best for me.

Longer esters im always a fan of m/w/f. Just me personally. Even on prep long esters tend to go to EOD.

Hey not to go against the vets on here but depending on both your dosages and what you can fit in... if you can pin everything twice a week on enanthate your straight as gold.

I'm on 700 test iso 400 mast e. I have zero issues unless I drink and don't hydrate. A couple drinks alone can ruin my next day.

more frequent injections will always be better at keeping steady hormone levels

i would always recommend 3x per week minimum with any ester

IML Gear Cream!
Twice a week is fine with long esters.

If you want to pin 3x a week, that's fine too.

I prefer more frequent injections to just keep the injection volume down.

I used to not care about pinning all the time . Most of my cycles have always been se gear pinning eod . Now if I can get away with pinning less I’d rather do that . It’s a pain to rotate spots all over . I don’t like hitting my delts with more the 1 cc . So my main spots are quads and glutes .

This basically all comes down to feels.
Some people shame that "feels" and they tried to get all technical and specific with frequencies, dips and spikes and so on.
What I would suggest is to just figure out what works for you, three times a week is not entirely necessary but it's not unheard of. In the past year I've been using my test cyp twice a week, and I feel great, libido is much better. Back in January and February I lowered the dosage a bit and went EOD, I really didn't notice much of a difference but it felt equivalent to the twice a week protocol..
For years I've always did every 6 days with test cyp.
Never any real major drawbacks, but I just feel better now at E3D..

2x a week is what I would do and have with those compounds.

I have gone to 3x a wk for the volume reason.

This basically all comes down to feels.
Some people shame that "feels" and they tried to get all technical and specific with frequencies, dips and spikes and so on.
What I would suggest is to just figure out what works for you, three times a week is not entirely necessary but it's not unheard of. In the past year I've been using my test cyp twice a week, and I feel great, libido is much better. Back in January and February I lowered the dosage a bit and went EOD, I really didn't notice much of a difference but it felt equivalent to the twice a week protocol..
For years I've always did every 6 days with test cyp.
Never any real major drawbacks, but I just feel better now at E3D..
it has nothing to do with feelz. More frequency equals more stable bloods and less sides. You can actually use a higher total weekly dose and use less or no ai with ED or EOD injections.

I've wondered this. I'm leaning towards the 3x with lower and more consistent

Back