Ventri glute

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ventri glute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

If I needed 5ml I would just do multiple injections each day. I don't think higher than 3 is beneficial for anyone really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points

Someone posted these in a past thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Someone posted these in a past thread
    Thanks for the pictures. Awfully close to the bone above, thatís whatís got me a bit on edge about this spot.

What is the interior illiac spine or whatever is in the square inside of the ďwhere to inject circleĒ is that spot on, or are you supposed to be inside the circle but not the square?

You think it would be ok to go say an inch below the circles area? Still looks like a lot of muscle thereÖ

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,509 Posts
    Rep Points

The ventri glute can be injected high or low. The muscle can hold 3mL without trouble.

my advice is to find the muscle and circle the entire muscle bulge with a sharpie marker. Stand upright and move one of your legs forward and you can see the muscle bulge. When you return to starting position, keep your foot off the ground as to relax it. You will notice that where the center of the muscle was when your leg was forward looks to have moved. But you inject in the area where the bulge was not where it appears to have gone since returning your foot/leg to starting position.

and Iím not sure why you guys are using 1inchers. 5/8 fully penetrated is just fine. I aspirate ever time I inject VG (I used to never really aspirate when doing regular glute injections). There are less capillaries and blood vessels in VG area but Iíd rather be safe these days.

if your still confused and hesitant then make an appointment with your doctor and have them explain to you where it is and what itís purpose is.

some folks will inject VG whilst laying on there side as well. Also, once you find it, you can easily inject while sitting down too.
    ďTape on a dick you twat waffleĒ - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    The ventri glute can be injected high or low. The muscle can hold 3mL without trouble.

my advice is to find the muscle and circle the entire muscle bulge with a sharpie marker. Stand upright and move one of your legs forward and you can see the muscle bulge. When you return to starting position, keep your foot off the ground as to relax it. You will notice that where the center of the muscle was when your leg was forward looks to have moved. But you inject in the area where the bulge was not where it appears to have gone since returning your foot/leg to starting position.

and Iím not sure why you guys are using 1inchers. 5/8 fully penetrated is just fine. I aspirate ever time I inject VG (I used to never really aspirate when doing regular glute injections). There are less capillaries and blood vessels in VG area but Iíd rather be safe these days.

if your still confused and hesitant then make an appointment with your doctor and have them explain to you where it is and what itís purpose is.

some folks will inject VG whilst laying on there side as well. Also, once you find it, you can easily inject while sitting down too.
    This right here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

I know im known for worrying a lot so with that said. I just attempted to hit my left vg and when I was done noticed a small drop of blood in the syringe.

Last post I made about aspirating everyone said it was unnecessary and now Iím wondering if I was in a blood vessel?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I know im known for worrying a lot so with that said. I just attempted to hit my left vg and when I was done noticed a small drop of blood in the syringe.

Last post I made about aspirating everyone said it was unnecessary and now Iím wondering if I was in a blood vessel?

Lol youíre good bro. Youíre stabbing and displacing tissue. There will be blood.

Fuck aspiration

Itís medically useless and not practiced by medical professionals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    416 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Lol youíre good bro. Youíre stabbing and displacing tissue. There will be blood.

Fuck aspiration

I hit something last night and I aspirated in my quad. Fine at first then leg went numb. When I pulled out the pin blood shot out. Got super nauseous for like 5 minutes then it went away. Little sore today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    I hit something last night and I aspirated in my quad. Fine at first then leg went numb. When I pulled out the pin blood shot out. Got super nauseous for like 5 minutes then it went away. Little sore today.
    Maybe Psychosocial effect? Iíve had one squirter before, literally gushed out about a foot and spilled a nice pool on the floor, could see how that could make someone feel nauseousÖ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post

Fuck aspiration

Cool thanks, sorry for all the paranoia. Just never seen that before with any of my other pins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    416 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Maybe Psychosocial effect? Iíve had one squirter before, literally gushed out about a foot and spilled a nice pool on the floor, could see how that could make someone feel nauseousÖ.
    Nah. It's happened before and I never got nauseous. I've never had the leg go numb though.