• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ventri glute

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can somebody please give me some advise on how to properly locate the ventriglute? I hear it’s one of the best spots to hit but I don’t feel confident at all in locating it. Are there any videos out there ?

Does this look like the correct placement?

8608911e74451570cc64c45c66843d77.jpg

See the bump an 1" or 2 above the top of the triangle... That's the VG. I was able to handle 5cc's no problem.. but most times just 3cc's

Last edited:

Rock your weight back and forth side to side that little bulge that pops out is the spot . I pin 3ml all of the time without any problems. I don’t know about 5ml like what was said I wouldn’t pin that much in any spot .

Once I figured out the spot I will never pin anywhere else.Very good explanation.

Forgot to ask: how much oil can these guys handle?

4-5ml ‘s or same as Upper, outer glute. I can say confidently, some guys /gals cannot handle the popping sound or inner groin (bone type pain) Used a 21g 1.5 “ a few times and you hear and feel it sometimes(like it is snapping a tight layer. I don’t mind .

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Rock your weight back and forth side to side that little bulge that pops out is the spot . I pin 3ml all of the time without any problems. I don’t know about 5ml like what was said I wouldn’t pin that much in any spot .

That’s exactly how I do it. It’s my favorite place to pin honestly. Super easy to use the z method there.

I appreciate this thread. I just started doing the vg because of this thread and so far I like it. I had one injection kind of hurt that made me nervous but aspirated and was fine. The few others have been great.

See the bump an 1" or 2 above the top of the triangle... That's the VG. I was able to handle 5cc's no problem.. but most times just 3cc's

Man I wish I would have saw this a couple hours ago. I didn’t think anyone got back to me. So had wife compare my triangle to the dudes in the video and she thought I was spot on, so I went for it. Hit it dead center but a little high in the triangle.

Think I may have missed. I can feel a little ache in my hip.

I honestly thought that bump you’re talking about was my hip bone….

Honestly, the ventro glute is not for everyone. When I was higher in BF I thought I was spot on. Nope. Hit some nerves. Not fun. I found is easier to find as you lean out. I'm no expert though.

Oh and the videos these vets are giving you are amazing. Never had that in my day haha

Man I wish I would have saw this a couple hours ago. I didn’t think anyone got back to me. So had wife compare my triangle to the dudes in the video and she thought I was spot on, so I went for it. Hit it dead center but a little high in the triangle.

Think I may have missed. I can feel a little ache in my hip.

I honestly thought that bump you’re talking about was my hip bone….
If it's your first time pinning there expect some pip. Depending on what you put in there of course. Like people above they can put up to 5ml in there. I would NEVER recommend above 3ml anywhere for anyone except very Advanced guys.

If I needed 5ml I would just do multiple injections each day. I don't think higher than 3 is beneficial for anyone really.

Someone posted these in a past thread
90ee4dce2bfaec30400c6d5cea35bd2d.jpg
dafefc7dbe94962fa22fbb55c723b494.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Awfully close to the bone above, that’s what’s got me a bit on edge about this spot.

What is the interior illiac spine or whatever is in the square inside of the “where to inject circle” is that spot on, or are you supposed to be inside the circle but not the square?

You think it would be ok to go say an inch below the circles area? Still looks like a lot of muscle there…

The ventri glute can be injected high or low. The muscle can hold 3mL without trouble.

my advice is to find the muscle and circle the entire muscle bulge with a sharpie marker. Stand upright and move one of your legs forward and you can see the muscle bulge. When you return to starting position, keep your foot off the ground as to relax it. You will notice that where the center of the muscle was when your leg was forward looks to have moved. But you inject in the area where the bulge was not where it appears to have gone since returning your foot/leg to starting position.

and I’m not sure why you guys are using 1inchers. 5/8 fully penetrated is just fine. I aspirate ever time I inject VG (I used to never really aspirate when doing regular glute injections). There are less capillaries and blood vessels in VG area but I’d rather be safe these days.

if your still confused and hesitant then make an appointment with your doctor and have them explain to you where it is and what it’s purpose is.

some folks will inject VG whilst laying on there side as well. Also, once you find it, you can easily inject while sitting down too.

The ventri glute can be injected high or low. The muscle can hold 3mL without trouble.

my advice is to find the muscle and circle the entire muscle bulge with a sharpie marker. Stand upright and move one of your legs forward and you can see the muscle bulge. When you return to starting position, keep your foot off the ground as to relax it. You will notice that where the center of the muscle was when your leg was forward looks to have moved. But you inject in the area where the bulge was not where it appears to have gone since returning your foot/leg to starting position.

and I’m not sure why you guys are using 1inchers. 5/8 fully penetrated is just fine. I aspirate ever time I inject VG (I used to never really aspirate when doing regular glute injections). There are less capillaries and blood vessels in VG area but I’d rather be safe these days.

if your still confused and hesitant then make an appointment with your doctor and have them explain to you where it is and what it’s purpose is.

some folks will inject VG whilst laying on there side as well. Also, once you find it, you can easily inject while sitting down too.

This right here

Get Shredded!
I know im known for worrying a lot so with that said. I just attempted to hit my left vg and when I was done noticed a small drop of blood in the syringe.

Last post I made about aspirating everyone said it was unnecessary and now I’m wondering if I was in a blood vessel?

f9e2caf252c97a9e263753c23a79975f.jpg

I know im known for worrying a lot so with that said. I just attempted to hit my left vg and when I was done noticed a small drop of blood in the syringe.

Last post I made about aspirating everyone said it was unnecessary and now I’m wondering if I was in a blood vessel?

f9e2caf252c97a9e263753c23a79975f.jpg

Lol you’re good bro. You’re stabbing and displacing tissue. There will be blood.

Fuck aspiration

It’s medically useless and not practiced by medical professionals

Lol you’re good bro. You’re stabbing and displacing tissue. There will be blood.

Fuck aspiration

I hit something last night and I aspirated in my quad. Fine at first then leg went numb. When I pulled out the pin blood shot out. Got super nauseous for like 5 minutes then it went away. Little sore today.

I hit something last night and I aspirated in my quad. Fine at first then leg went numb. When I pulled out the pin blood shot out. Got super nauseous for like 5 minutes then it went away. Little sore today.

Maybe Psychosocial effect? I’ve had one squirter before, literally gushed out about a foot and spilled a nice pool on the floor, could see how that could make someone feel nauseous….

Fuck aspiration

Cool thanks, sorry for all the paranoia. Just never seen that before with any of my other pins.

Maybe Psychosocial effect? I’ve had one squirter before, literally gushed out about a foot and spilled a nice pool on the floor, could see how that could make someone feel nauseous….
Nah. It's happened before and I never got nauseous. I've never had the leg go numb though.

Back