• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

800-1000mg Primo, 4-6iu HGH.. for 5-6 months?

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Running a TPP/NPP/Mast P blend from GC at the moment, very pleased.. but ready for a change of pace. Been intrigued by Primo more and more lately. Ran it once years ago.. believe the cycle was something like Sust 250mg eod, and Primo 100mg eod, with dbol or anadrol mixed in. Was not impressed, and ended up switching the primo out, mostly because of the pip. Thinking now it will coincide with my goals a little more.

At the end of this month, I will drop down and run 250mg Test, 200mg Deca, with 50mg daily of proviron, and 4iu of GH for 3 months. Then come the first of the year.. I'd like to try Primo again. Just adding 800-1000mg weekly to what I am on, and see where it takes me. Might bump the GH up a little..

Soo...

Test E - 250mg/week
Deca - 200mg/week
Primo - 1000mg/week
HGH - 4iu/day

Any real world results with high dosed, extended cycles, with Primo?

If you have 200mg/ml primo that's 5shots for that, then 1 shot of test and deca ugh I hate the thought of that.. what's the difference tho ive done it but pinning ED sucks then the gh ED also..
So what are you thinking
primo and hgh mon-fri shots
Deca and testE on mon and thurs .5ml each ??
When planning pinning schedule around the cycle seems to suck for me the whole process even tho it's fast/easy.

The Test/Deca would probably be a blend.. so the shots would be .5ml of that + 2-2.5ml of Primo @200mg.ml, 2x per week. If the Test/Deca isn't in a blend, then it'd be 1/2ml of each mixed together, rotating delts 2x weekly.. and then 2ml of Primo, rotating glutes, 2x week.

Running a TPP/NPP/Mast P blend from GC at the moment, very pleased.. but ready for a change of pace. Been intrigued by Primo more and more lately. Ran it once years ago.. believe the cycle was something like Sust 250mg eod, and Primo 100mg eod, with dbol or anadrol mixed in. Was not impressed, and ended up switching the primo out, mostly because of the pip. Thinking now it will coincide with my goals a little more.

At the end of this month, I will drop down and run 250mg Test, 200mg Deca, with 50mg daily of proviron, and 4iu of GH for 3 months. Then come the first of the year.. I'd like to try Primo again. Just adding 800-1000mg weekly to what I am on, and see where it takes me. Might bump the GH up a little..

Soo...

Test E - 250mg/week
Deca - 200mg/week
Primo - 1000mg/week
HGH - 4iu/day

Any real world results with high dosed, extended cycles, with Primo?

Looks good to me. If your going to run a gram or more of primo. Do yourself a favor and get the 200mg/ml it’s the only one that makes sense to me. Roidshop- one their brands has it for 110$ and then with that 35$ off and btc discount.... hard not to justify it. Full disclosure but I use JP and love it but it’s hit or miss if he’s got it in

The Test/Deca would probably be a blend.. so the shots would be .5ml of that + 2-2.5ml of Primo @200mg.ml, 2x per week. If the Test/Deca isn't in a blend, then it'd be 1/2ml of each mixed together, rotating delts 2x weekly.. and then 2ml of Primo, rotating glutes, 2x week.

That sounds better but still ugh I hate shots lol
Hell yeah sounds like a great run you do the damn thing man!

If you have 200mg/ml primo that's 5shots for that, then 1 shot of test and deca ugh I hate the thought of that.. what's the difference tho ive done it but pinning ED sucks then the gh ED also..
So what are you thinking
primo and hgh mon-fri shots
Deca and testE on mon and thurs .5ml each ??
When planning pinning schedule around the cycle seems to suck for me the whole process even tho it's fast/easy.
8 shots a week is pretty normal I’ve done over 15 before. 8 is only 4 ccs 2 x a week sound like a very average cycle.

I love that cycle. Just make sure you don’t crash your estrogen. With primo the more you take and the longer you run it the better the results. I think you’ll be impressed no matter what the goal

Never done any Primo,
I'm aways hearing the high dose like 200mgs/cc has a nice PIP bite..
Nothing slows a cycle like constant PIP..

I second this . I used jpals primo and it’s on point . I ordered a shit ton of it after I sent it off to jano to be tested .

I'm planning on order a bit when he gets Primo stocked, how long do you think it’ll be good for if it’s stored the right way?

I'm planning on order a bit when he gets Primo stocked, how long do you think it’ll be good for if it’s stored the right way?

Long time . But I don’t plan on letting it sit around lol

Definitely looking at Jpal, 200mg/ml would be a must.

Full transparency..

GC has treated me so well, can't leave them out. Probably going to run 300mg ATTIP and 300mg Deca from them.. and then 800mg Primo from JPal.

I ran 300mg of primo e and 350mg of primo a with my last 6 month cruise (100mg test ISO X2 EW) and I made gains without sides for months. BTW, I brewed the primo e and made the primo a press caps myself. Love primo and can't wait to jump on after this summer cycle.

Get Shredded!
I ran 300mg of primo e and 350mg of primo a with my last 6 month cruise (100mg test ISO X2 EW) and I made gains without sides for months. BTW, I brewed the primo e and made the primo a press caps myself. Love primo and can't wait to jump on after this summer cycle.
Damn thats awesome i always wanted to try primo, got some e but health issues right now so i gots to wait.... Primo a tablets, how well do they work compared to primo e?

Damn thats awesome i always wanted to try primo, got some e but health issues right now so i gots to wait.... Primo a tablets, how well do they work compared to primo e?

Run the oil.. Tabs won't even allow you to feel

This was actually going to be my lineup and I should have started it two weeks ago but there was a major delay with me getting these products, so I had to make a decision and I went a whole different route.

I was pretty disappointed because I had a shit ton lined up and this is pretty much on point my exact layout.. I hope you do well brother and please keep everyone updated and posted because I'm definitely going to be subbed and I'll follow your journey on this one man..

Back