• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taliban holding Americans hostage

It was only a matter of time..
Leaving Americans behind with No protection...
Now that's worth impeachment..!

May be the plan for his way out just impeach me so Kamal can go in, then civil war prob spark off after she nosedive us.

anyone notice all the websites that would post real footage, the brutal gory shit and everything that make sheep cry are gone. censorship

Kunt should be impeached ASAP, lair, traitor. ROTUS - Returd of the US.
Kamal isnt ready for primetime either, she'll just giggle at anything asked of her.
She seems to like being in the background doing nothing at all.

I care nothing about the political aspect of this but this whole withdraw thing has turned into one of the biggest shit shows Ive ever seen from a US president. At least that I remember anyway. How the fuck can you leave Americans behind when you already evacuated tons and tons of Afghan people. How is that even possible or am I misunderstanding how things really went? I hope I am because if I’m not that douche needs to go ASAP.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Its all part of the plan.

Talibans now are just decoys. USA will never really leave Afghanistan. Now there will be a proxy war.

The only shit thing about all of this is, American government makes human sacrifices to acheive their goals. Which fucking sucks.
Leaving loyal soliders stranded on foreign soil, just to make your long term plan look more realistic.

Meh Joey will send them some money because we don't negotiate with terrorists, until now.

Its all part of the plan.

Talibans now are just decoys. USA will never really leave Afghanistan. Now there will be a proxy war.

The only shit thing about all of this is, American government makes human sacrifices to acheive their goals. Which fucking sucks.
Leaving loyal soliders stranded on foreign soil, just to make your long term plan look more realistic.
we funded the taliban to fight russia, and now we just funded them again by giving them new weapons when we abandoned our bases, now we will give them money to pay their troops with this hostage trade. its all optics

we funded the taliban to fight russia, and now we just funded them again by giving them new weapons when we abandoned our bases, now we will give them money to pay their troops with this hostage trade. its all optics
Part of the bigger scheme. To disrupt CPEC.

Fill their skys with drones..A10's...and B2's...
And level the whole Fucking place

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Yes, there will be collateral damages, but those poor Americans and the allies are going to die anyway..... very sorry to say that but its true. So why not vaporize the entire fucking country...get it over with!

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Yes, there will be collateral damages, but those poor Americans and the allies are going to die anyway..... very sorry to say that but its true. So why not vaporize the entire fucking country...get it over with!
Resources? Drugs ? Land ?

USA needs all of those

I don’t agree with destroying the entire country. I do think the taliban isn’t a great administration for the afghans to live under but ultimately… it’s not our problem. What is our problem is being energy dependent. Funny how trump had that about dealt with but… now we will need China for our battery powered vehicles ….

I think we need an overhaul in leadership of our own country before we point fingers at other countries. Biden turned his back on not just the Afghan allies and our soldiers but also important other allied nations.

no one in their right mind would trust the US now.

Back