• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IverMectin is a HORSE DRUG! Nnneeeiiiigggghhhhh!!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just kidding. It is an FDA approved drug. It has not been approved for "Covid" specifically but this does in NO way mean that it can't potentially treat covid and other viral infections, etc.

Ivermectin is first and foremost an FDA approved drug, which has "secondarily" been used for Veterinarian purposes as well, like many many other FDA approved meds whose use, is also used for Veterinarian purposes.

The CDC also has promoted and urged it's use Internationally.

Ivermectin won a Nobel Prize of medication-

• Three scientists who discovered natural-based remedies against parasites that cause malaria and river blindness won the Nobel Prize of Medicine

• The compounds – called artemisinin and ivermectin – are used by millions of people around the world and have saved countless lives. Ivermectin –which now is used to fight pests from bed bugs and lice to serious diseases such as lymphatic filariasis – was derived from naturally occurring bacteria in soil.
  • “These two discoveries have provided humankind with powerful new means to combat these debilitating diseases that affect hundreds of millions of people annually. The consequences in terms of improved human health and reduced suffering are immeasurable,” the Nobel committee said.

Lets review the hypocrisy and lies with the FACTS below. Trust the Science!

• “The American Medical Association (AMA), American Pharmacists Association (APhA), and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) strongly oppose the ordering, prescribing, or dispensing of ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19 outside of a clinical trial,” the AMA announced.
  • The memo was then weaponized by the mass media to claim that it is only a ‘horse treatment.’
  • However, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guideline for refugees issued in 2019 shows that it was a regular part of the regimen of preventing parasites from being brought over to the United States.
Screenshot-9_2_2021-5_06_55-PM-1.jpg

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/guidelines/overseas-guidelines.html

Ivermectins FDA approval information (below)

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/daf/index.cfm?event=overview.process&ApplNo=050742
New Drug Application (NDA): 050742
Company: MERCK SHARP DOHME

[h=1]Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines[/h]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

“Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease,” a study in the American Journal of Therapeutics published in June 2021 concluded. “The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”[h=1]The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro[/h]
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32251768/

Although several clinical trials are now underway to test possible therapies, the worldwide response to the COVID-19 outbreak has been largely limited to monitoring/containment. We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans.

[h=1]Continuous high-dose ivermectin appears to be safe in patients with acute myelogenous leukemia and could inform clinical repurposing for COVID-19 infection[/h]https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32611256/
These cases, although anecdotal, indicate that high doses of ivermectin can be safely administered for a prolonged period of time, alone or in combination with chemotherapy, in pediatric patients with refractory AML, and suggest that ivermectin should be systematically explored in AML. We also believe that this experience may encourage clinical testing of ivermectin in patients suffering from COVID-19-related complications, such as pneumonia, because higher doses are necessary for achieving the plasma concentrations that appear to be necessary for inhibition of COVID-19 replication [1,5].

In conclusion. Turn off your TV's. Stop listening to MSM and their regurgitated agendas. And laugh when you see your liberal friends repeat these fake talking points :)

original.png

This is yet another one of the dismissive and condescending things the Brides of Fauci love to say. “If you want to take a horse wormer….”
Dumb fucks don’t take two seconds to see it is in the (all praise!) FDA formulary of human meds.

It’s like if you wanted to use meloxicam for inflammation and people saying “If you want to take a dog pain pill…”

Willing to accept as many dubious injections the government assures us is good for our health and survival but also quick to dismiss ANY alternative.

I guess us “anti-vaxxers” (another dismissive term) are the kooks.

Here is something I was pondering this morning:
If I were to contract COVID (again) and die, these same kooks who scream for the vaccine with “…if we save only one life…” would surely dance on my grave, as we have already seen in the media and internet.
But if or when (and I hope I am wrong as most everyone I care about has gotten the vaccine) people start dying from this vaccine agenda, I won’t be screaming in delight.

Remind me about who is morally superior again Lefty?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-114932.png
    Screenshot_20210905-114932.png
    571.5 KB · Views: 119
We all know the real reason ivermectin is not used! Ivermectin is cheap and plentiful the vaccine is making them billions.
That’s simply not true. We saw what happens when something is effective. Look at what theyre doing with NAC. They send cease and desist notices to manufacturers so the fda can control it.

That’s simply not true. We saw what happens when something is effective. Look at what theyre doing with NAC. They send cease and desist notices to manufacturers so the fda can control it.

ok your opinion, can you expand on what your speaking of I’m not sure the correlation except for government control.
I personally think government officials are getting kick backs from big pharmaceutical companies. Why else are they pushing so hard on vaccines. We live corrupt times and we really don’t have any idea how deep it goes

They OK'd this for use so Refugee's can use it. Now it will be hailed a miracle, but when others were using it (anti-Vaxxers to the CoviTardz) they were all up in arms over its use.
Now its OK though...

Real dumb kult of kvnts the libturdz. :loser:

this just in, Benadryl is used on dogs, you are all taking dog medication. these news articles are so retarded, its like they are saying JR went to a vet not a doctor for a prescription and got is filled at petco. woke people are the most asleep at the wheel MFs I ever met

Does any else feel like we r on the Truman Show?

I mean, all we see is the propoganda on tv, and never the real truth, half truths, lies and greed is all that is left, and us peasants...

Does any else feel like we r on the Truman Show?

I mean, all we see is the propoganda on tv, and never the real truth, half truths, lies and greed is all that is left, and us peasants...
the label it opinion, so they can get away with the crazy BS and you tune in for news, its not the networks fault you cant discern the difference. I think the taliban has it right, drag these people to death behind their trucks and hang them from helicopters

IML Gear Cream!
this just in, Benadryl is used on dogs, you are all taking dog medication. these news articles are so retarded, its like they are saying JR went to a vet not a doctor for a prescription and got is filled at petco. woke people are the most asleep at the wheel MFs I ever met

The level of consciousness in “woke” people is startling, if breathing were not involuntary they’d all be dead

ok your opinion, can you expand on what your speaking of I’m not sure the correlation except for government control.
I personally think government officials are getting kick backs from big pharmaceutical companies. Why else are they pushing so hard on vaccines. We live corrupt times and we really don’t have any idea how deep it goes
What I’m saying is they don’t simply say something doesn’t work when it’s proven. If it’s proven they seize the means of production to turn it into a profit. This is exactly what is happening with NAC. Not everyone can afford a dr but most people can afford a $15 supplement. Yes our government and all their agencies are corrupt but it’s all pretty out in the open not some cover up and conspiracy. There simply isn’t enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid.

What I’m saying is they don’t simply say something doesn’t work when it’s proven. If it’s proven they seize the means of production to turn it into a profit. This is exactly what is happening with NAC. Not everyone can afford a dr but most people can afford a $15 supplement. Yes our government and all their agencies are corrupt but it’s all pretty out in the open not some cover up and conspiracy. There simply isn’t enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid.

Wrong. Study published by NIH on the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

Abstract
Aim: COVID-19 is currently the biggest threat to mankind. Recently, ivermectin (a US FDA-approved antiparasitic drug) has been explored as an anti-SARS-CoV-2 agent. Herein, we have studied the possible mechanism of action of ivermectin using in silico approaches. Materials & methods: Interaction of ivermectin against the key proteins involved in SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis were investigated through molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation. Results: Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency. The antiviral action and ADMET profile of ivermectin was on par with the currently used anticorona drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir. Conclusion: Our study enlightens the candidature of ivermectin as an effective drug for treating COVID-19.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/

Wrong. Study published by NIH on the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

Abstract
Aim: COVID-19 is currently the biggest threat to mankind. Recently, ivermectin (a US FDA-approved antiparasitic drug) has been explored as an anti-SARS-CoV-2 agent. Herein, we have studied the possible mechanism of action of ivermectin using in silico approaches. Materials & methods: Interaction of ivermectin against the key proteins involved in SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis were investigated through molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation. Results: Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency. The antiviral action and ADMET profile of ivermectin was on par with the currently used anticorona drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir. Conclusion: Our study enlightens the candidature of ivermectin as an effective drug for treating COVID-19.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/

did you completely ignore my next post with all the ivermectin studies reviewed? I even said “looks extremely promising”. I’ll admit when I’m wrong and I will always change my view as I learn and evidence presents itself. With the link I posted I retracted my precious statement. I’m not married to any narrative or view point or belief. I just want to know what data and evidence says. The main thing I’m against is misinformation and I was definitely misinformed.
in fact my favorite thing is being proven wrong because that’s the moment I learn something new.

Last edited:

Last edited:
did you completely ignore my next post with all the ivermectin studies reviewed? I even said “looks extremely promising”. I’ll admit when I’m wrong and I will always change my view as I learn and evidence presents itself. With the link I posted I retracted my precious statement. I’m not married to any narrative or view point or belief. I just want to know what data and evidence says. The main thing I’m against is misinformation and I was definitely misinformed.
in fact my favorite thing is being proven wrong because that’s the moment I learn something new.

That study was published in March. The efficacy of Iver for treatment of Covid has been discussed for months prior to that study. To state - this late in the game - that, There simply isn’t enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid, means you haven't been paying attention. Those of us who have been paying attention to real medicine have known about Iver since last year.

I've got my supply and ready to treat me and mine if necessary (pills) but my 62yo cousin used the Tractor Supply horse paste to successfully treat Covid last fall. Knocked it out in three days.

That study was published in March. The efficacy of Iver for treatment of Covid has been discussed for months prior to that study. To state - this late in the game - that, There simply isn’t enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid, means you haven't been paying attention. Those of us who have been paying attention to real medicine have known about Iver since last year.

I've got my supply and ready to treat me and mine if necessary (pills) but my 62yo cousin used the Tractor Supply horse paste to successfully treat Covid last fall. Knocked it out in three days.
Before Ivermectin it was hydroxychloroquine...

Get Shredded!
HCQ is mentioned in that study. Iver is compared to it and said to be as effective.
Both absolutely work to treat C19 with other meds/sups but the propaganda machine wants us to believe otherwise....

😂 atleast I admit when I’m wrong. Sorry but ivermectin isn’t something I’ve been familiar with until recently. As far as real medicine I’m familiar with lots of medicine but my fuckimg life doesn’t revolve around Covid. I don’t even watch the news. My life revolves around working, my family, video games, the gym and things that involve dieting and building muscle. You could probably use a little of the last 3 you smart ass dip shit. I don’t need critics from someone who believes in conspiracy and bronze aged superstitions that are historically inaccurate. Like I said I was wrong and I admitted it. I will always do that with or without some snarky comment.

Both absolutely work to treat C19 with other meds/sups but the propaganda machine wants us to believe otherwise....
Exactly^^^

The only reason hydroxychloroquine came to the forefront is you had a few smart, brave doctors doing what they are supposed to do..

The word got out that Dr. Vladimir Zelenko figured out a treatment plan for covid with an extremely high success rate..

Trump got word of this and told the world.

Then media, big tech, big pharma in unison do what they do..discredit, smear, disappear, destroy...

Anyone who has been paying attention saw right through this as its been the same pattern over and over..

It is a fact that I put HCQ as an option for the members in maybe February 2020? There are several threads here and you will see I set our forum up with Titan Medical. The majority of the members were thankful. A few asses bitched and said it was fake and no way did I know it possible

A few people bitched it was too expensive at $200 a script including the skype visit

But the fact is this. I spoke to doctors in January and February when whispers of this came out

And I was advised then by Physicians to use HCQ with my clients

This was not some little secret like they make it out to be

This was intentional and criminal in every way. The people who banned and suppressed HCQ are responsible for deaths and should hang

Sorry, not sorry. No more playing games. My neighbor died bc they put him on a ventilator and blew his lungs out. To this day I see his four kids every single day and Im like MOTHER FUCKER. These globalist fucks are the reason he died

IF they offered him HCQ he would have lived. He had no pre existing conditions. This was in march when the fear was at the highest and everyone in my State with a cough was going to the ER. And HCQ was banned.

Search the threads out, you will see our forum had HCQ as an option well before Trump or anyone else said a word.

You know how it is possible??

The 2006 novel coronavirus and SARS study told us this.

Notice you cant find that study anywhere at all? Its somewhere on this forum though.

😂 atleast I admit when I’m wrong. Sorry but ivermectin isn’t something I’ve been familiar with until recently. As far as real medicine I’m familiar with lots of medicine but my fuckimg life doesn’t revolve around Covid. I don’t even watch the news. My life revolves around working, my family, video games, the gym and things that involve dieting and building muscle. You could probably use a little of the last 3 you smart ass dip shit. I don’t need critics from someone who believes in conspiracy and bronze aged superstitions that are historically inaccurate. Like I said I was wrong and I admitted it. I will always do that with or without some snarky comment.

Every reply with you is an ad hominem attack. That's because you're mentally weak in spite of your unfounded arrogance. Go copy and paste from wiki some more. Oh, wait you already did that. Piss ant.

It is a fact that I put HCQ as an option for the members in maybe February 2020? There are several threads here and you will see I set our forum up with Titan Medical. The majority of the members were thankful. A few asses bitched and said it was fake and no way did I know it possible

A few people bitched it was too expensive at $200 a script including the skype visit

But the fact is this. I spoke to doctors in January and February when whispers of this came out

This was intentional and criminal in every way. The people who banned and suppressed HCQ are responsible for deaths and should hang

Sorry, not sorry. No more playing games. My neighbor died bc they put him on a ventilator and blew his lungs out. To this day I see his four kids every single day and Im like MOTHER FUCKER. These globalist fucks are the reason he died

IF they offered him HCQ he would have lived. He had no pre existing conditions. This was in march when the fear was at the highest and everyone in my State with a cough was going to the ER. And HCQ was banned.

Search the threads out, you will see our forum had HCQ as an option well before Trump or anyone else said a word.

Notice you cant find that study anywhere at all? Its somewhere on this forum though.
https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

is this it? Its from 2005

Every reply with you is an ad hominem attack. That's because you're mentally weak in spite of your unfounded arrogance. Go copy and paste from wiki some more. Oh, wait you already did that. Piss ant.
Did I post anything from wiki little man? You inbred hill billy? Wait no I didn’t. I posted reviews and studies from medical journals. Of course your uneducated ass wouldn’t know the difference. Now go crawl back in your bunker

Did I post anything from wiki little man? You inbred hill billy? Wait no I didn’t. I posted reviews and studies from medical journals. Of course your uneducated ass wouldn’t know the difference. Now go crawl back in your bunker

lmao, I feel attacked....

Its fucking outrageous, reckless and immoral...but

If your crossing a street at a crosswalk and you get ran over..its the drivers fault, but your still dead...

You should have looked so the fault is your own...

Back