IverMectin is a HORSE DRUG! Nnneeeiiiigggghhhhh!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75
  1. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    943
    Thanked in
    604 Posts
    Rep Points
    21296412

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Wrong. Study published by NIH on the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

    Abstract
    Aim: COVID-19 is currently the biggest threat to mankind. Recently, ivermectin (a US FDA-approved antiparasitic drug) has been explored as an anti-SARS-CoV-2 agent. Herein, we have studied the possible mechanism of action of ivermectin using in silico approaches. Materials & methods: Interaction of ivermectin against the key proteins involved in SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis were investigated through molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation. Results: Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency. The antiviral action and ADMET profile of ivermectin was on par with the currently used anticorona drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir. Conclusion: Our study enlightens the candidature of ivermectin as an effective drug for treating COVID-19.


    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/
    did you completely ignore my next post with all the ivermectin studies reviewed? I even said ďlooks extremely promisingĒ. Iíll admit when Iím wrong and I will always change my view as I learn and evidence presents itself. With the link I posted I retracted my precious statement. Iím not married to any narrative or view point or belief. I just want to know what data and evidence says. The main thing Iím against is misinformation and I was definitely misinformed.
    in fact my favorite thing is being proven wrong because thatís the moment I learn something new.
    Last edited by Bft84; 09-07-2021 at 11:18 AM.

  2. #17
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,539

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,193
    Thanked in
    5,251 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 09-07-2021 at 11:22 AM.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,658
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32732214

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    did you completely ignore my next post with all the ivermectin studies reviewed? I even said ďlooks extremely promisingĒ. Iíll admit when Iím wrong and I will always change my view as I learn and evidence presents itself. With the link I posted I retracted my precious statement. Iím not married to any narrative or view point or belief. I just want to know what data and evidence says. The main thing Iím against is misinformation and I was definitely misinformed.
    in fact my favorite thing is being proven wrong because thatís the moment I learn something new.
    That study was published in March. The efficacy of Iver for treatment of Covid has been discussed for months prior to that study. To state - this late in the game - that, There simply isnít enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid, means you haven't been paying attention. Those of us who have been paying attention to real medicine have known about Iver since last year.

    I've got my supply and ready to treat me and mine if necessary (pills) but my 62yo cousin used the Tractor Supply horse paste to successfully treat Covid last fall. Knocked it out in three days.

  4. #19
    Registered User
    FNA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points
    112978033

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    That study was published in March. The efficacy of Iver for treatment of Covid has been discussed for months prior to that study. To state - this late in the game - that, There simply isnít enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid, means you haven't been paying attention. Those of us who have been paying attention to real medicine have known about Iver since last year.

    I've got my supply and ready to treat me and mine if necessary (pills) but my 62yo cousin used the Tractor Supply horse paste to successfully treat Covid last fall. Knocked it out in three days.
    Before Ivermectin it was hydroxychloroquine...

  5. #20
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,658
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32732214

    Quote Originally Posted by FNA View Post
    Before Ivermectin it was hydroxychloroquine...
    HCQ is mentioned in that study. Iver is compared to it and said to be as effective.

  6. #21
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,072

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,714
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,754
    Thanked in
    2,253 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    HCQ is mentioned in that study. Iver is compared to it and said to be as effective.
    Both absolutely work to treat C19 with other meds/sups but the propaganda machine wants us to believe otherwise....

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  7. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    943
    Thanked in
    604 Posts
    Rep Points
    21296412

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    That study was published in March. The efficacy of Iver for treatment of Covid has been discussed for months prior to that study. To state - this late in the game - that, There simply isnít enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid, means you haven't been paying attention. Those of us who have been paying attention to real medicine have known about Iver since last year.

    I've got my supply and ready to treat me and mine if necessary (pills) but my 62yo cousin used the Tractor Supply horse paste to successfully treat Covid last fall. Knocked it out in three days.
    😂 atleast I admit when Iím wrong. Sorry but ivermectin isnít something Iíve been familiar with until recently. As far as real medicine Iím familiar with lots of medicine but my fuckimg life doesnít revolve around Covid. I donít even watch the news. My life revolves around working, my family, video games, the gym and things that involve dieting and building muscle. You could probably use a little of the last 3 you smart ass dip shit. I donít need critics from someone who believes in conspiracy and bronze aged superstitions that are historically inaccurate. Like I said I was wrong and I admitted it. I will always do that with or without some snarky comment.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    FNA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points
    112978033

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Both absolutely work to treat C19 with other meds/sups but the propaganda machine wants us to believe otherwise....
    Exactly^^^

    The only reason hydroxychloroquine came to the forefront is you had a few smart, brave doctors doing what they are supposed to do..

    The word got out that Dr. Vladimir Zelenko figured out a treatment plan for covid with an extremely high success rate..

    Trump got word of this and told the world.

    Then media, big tech, big pharma in unison do what they do..discredit, smear, disappear, destroy...

    Anyone who has been paying attention saw right through this as its been the same pattern over and over..

  9. #24
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,539

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,193
    Thanked in
    5,251 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It is a fact that I put HCQ as an option for the members in maybe February 2020? There are several threads here and you will see I set our forum up with Titan Medical. The majority of the members were thankful. A few asses bitched and said it was fake and no way did I know it possible

    A few people bitched it was too expensive at $200 a script including the skype visit

    But the fact is this. I spoke to doctors in January and February when whispers of this came out

    And I was advised then by Physicians to use HCQ with my clients

    This was not some little secret like they make it out to be

    This was intentional and criminal in every way. The people who banned and suppressed HCQ are responsible for deaths and should hang

    Sorry, not sorry. No more playing games. My neighbor died bc they put him on a ventilator and blew his lungs out. To this day I see his four kids every single day and Im like MOTHER FUCKER. These globalist fucks are the reason he died

    IF they offered him HCQ he would have lived. He had no pre existing conditions. This was in march when the fear was at the highest and everyone in my State with a cough was going to the ER. And HCQ was banned.

    Search the threads out, you will see our forum had HCQ as an option well before Trump or anyone else said a word.

    You know how it is possible??

    The 2006 novel coronavirus and SARS study told us this.

    Notice you cant find that study anywhere at all? Its somewhere on this forum though.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,658
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32732214

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    😂 atleast I admit when Iím wrong. Sorry but ivermectin isnít something Iíve been familiar with until recently. As far as real medicine Iím familiar with lots of medicine but my fuckimg life doesnít revolve around Covid. I donít even watch the news. My life revolves around working, my family, video games, the gym and things that involve dieting and building muscle. You could probably use a little of the last 3 you smart ass dip shit. I donít need critics from someone who believes in conspiracy and bronze aged superstitions that are historically inaccurate. Like I said I was wrong and I admitted it. I will always do that with or without some snarky comment.
    Every reply with you is an ad hominem attack. That's because you're mentally weak in spite of your unfounded arrogance. Go copy and paste from wiki some more. Oh, wait you already did that. Piss ant.

  11. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    943
    Thanked in
    604 Posts
    Rep Points
    21296412

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    It is a fact that I put HCQ as an option for the members in maybe February 2020? There are several threads here and you will see I set our forum up with Titan Medical. The majority of the members were thankful. A few asses bitched and said it was fake and no way did I know it possible

    A few people bitched it was too expensive at $200 a script including the skype visit

    But the fact is this. I spoke to doctors in January and February when whispers of this came out

    And I was advised then by Physicians to use HCQ with my clients

    This was not some little secret like they make it out to be

    This was intentional and criminal in every way. The people who banned and suppressed HCQ are responsible for deaths and should hang

    Sorry, not sorry. No more playing games. My neighbor died bc they put him on a ventilator and blew his lungs out. To this day I see his four kids every single day and Im like MOTHER FUCKER. These globalist fucks are the reason he died

    IF they offered him HCQ he would have lived. He had no pre existing conditions. This was in march when the fear was at the highest and everyone in my State with a cough was going to the ER. And HCQ was banned.

    Search the threads out, you will see our forum had HCQ as an option well before Trump or anyone else said a word.

    You know how it is possible??

    The 2006 novel coronavirus and SARS study told us this.

    Notice you cant find that study anywhere at all? Its somewhere on this forum though.
    https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/...1743-422X-2-69

    is this it? Its from 2005

  12. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    943
    Thanked in
    604 Posts
    Rep Points
    21296412

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Every reply with you is an ad hominem attack. That's because you're mentally weak in spite of your unfounded arrogance. Go copy and paste from wiki some more. Oh, wait you already did that. Piss ant.
    Did I post anything from wiki little man? You inbred hill billy? Wait no I didnít. I posted reviews and studies from medical journals. Of course your uneducated ass wouldnít know the difference. Now go crawl back in your bunker

  13. #28
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,072

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,714
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,754
    Thanked in
    2,253 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Did I post anything from wiki little man? You inbred hill billy? Wait no I didnít. I posted reviews and studies from medical journals. Of course your uneducated ass wouldnít know the difference. Now go crawl back in your bunker
    lmao, I feel attacked....

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  14. #29
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,539

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,193
    Thanked in
    5,251 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    100% you are correct

    My apologies I thought it was 2006

    Thank you

  15. #30
    Registered User
    FNA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points
    112978033

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    It is a fact that I put HCQ as an option for the members in maybe February 2020? There are several threads here and you will see I set our forum up with Titan Medical. The majority of the members were thankful. A few asses bitched and said it was fake and no way did I know it possible

    A few people bitched it was too expensive at $200 a script including the skype visit

    But the fact is this. I spoke to doctors in January and February when whispers of this came out

    And I was advised then by Physicians to use HCQ with my clients

    This was not some little secret like they make it out to be

    This was intentional and criminal in every way. The people who banned and suppressed HCQ are responsible for deaths and should hang

    Sorry, not sorry. No more playing games. My neighbor died bc they put him on a ventilator and blew his lungs out. To this day I see his four kids every single day and Im like MOTHER FUCKER. These globalist fucks are the reason he died

    IF they offered him HCQ he would have lived. He had no pre existing conditions. This was in march when the fear was at the highest and everyone in my State with a cough was going to the ER. And HCQ was banned.

    Search the threads out, you will see our forum had HCQ as an option well before Trump or anyone else said a word.

    You know how it is possible??

    The 2006 novel coronavirus and SARS study told us this.

    Notice you cant find that study anywhere at all? Its somewhere on this forum though.
    Its fucking outrageous, reckless and immoral...but

    If your crossing a street at a crosswalk and you get ran over..its the drivers fault, but your still dead...

    You should have looked so the fault is your own...

Similar Threads

  1. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine
    By ranman32566 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2021, 04:59 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2020, 11:53 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2019, 10:50 PM
  4. HALOTESTIN, physique drug, or strength drug?
    By jozifp103 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2016, 09:40 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums