IverMectin is a HORSE DRUG! Nnneeeiiiigggghhhhh!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,002 Posts
    Rep Points

IverMectin is a HORSE DRUG! Nnneeeiiiigggghhhhh!!

Just kidding. It is an FDA approved drug. It has not been approved for "Covid" specifically but this does in NO way mean that it can't potentially treat covid and other viral infections, etc.

Ivermectin is first and foremost an FDA approved drug, which has "secondarily" been used for Veterinarian purposes as well, like many many other FDA approved meds whose use, is also used for Veterinarian purposes.

The CDC also has promoted and urged it's use Internationally.

Ivermectin won a Nobel Prize of medication-

• Three scientists who discovered natural-based remedies against parasites that cause malaria and river blindness won the Nobel Prize of Medicine

• The compounds – called artemisinin and ivermectin – are used by millions of people around the world and have saved countless lives. Ivermectin –which now is used to fight pests from bed bugs and lice to serious diseases such as lymphatic filariasis – was derived from naturally occurring bacteria in soil.
    • “These two discoveries have provided humankind with powerful new means to combat these debilitating diseases that affect hundreds of millions of people annually. The consequences in terms of improved human health and reduced suffering are immeasurable,” the Nobel committee said.

Lets review the hypocrisy and lies with the FACTS below. Trust the Science!

• “The American Medical Association (AMA), American Pharmacists Association (APhA), and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) strongly oppose the ordering, prescribing, or dispensing of ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19 outside of a clinical trial,” the AMA announced.
    • The memo was then weaponized by the mass media to claim that it is only a ‘horse treatment.’
    • However, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guideline for refugees issued in 2019 shows that it was a regular part of the regimen of preventing parasites from being brought over to the United States.

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugee...uidelines.html

Ivermectins FDA approval information (below)

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scrip...&ApplNo=050742
    New Drug Application (NDA): 050742
    Company: MERCK SHARP DOHME

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

“Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease,” a study in the American Journal of Therapeutics published in June 2021 concluded. “The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32251768/

Although several clinical trials are now underway to test possible therapies, the worldwide response to the COVID-19 outbreak has been largely limited to monitoring/containment. We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans.

Continuous high-dose ivermectin appears to be safe in patients with acute myelogenous leukemia and could inform clinical repurposing for COVID-19 infection

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32611256/
    These cases, although anecdotal, indicate that high doses of ivermectin can be safely administered for a prolonged period of time, alone or in combination with chemotherapy, in pediatric patients with refractory AML, and suggest that ivermectin should be systematically explored in AML. We also believe that this experience may encourage clinical testing of ivermectin in patients suffering from COVID-19-related complications, such as pneumonia, because higher doses are necessary for achieving the plasma concentrations that appear to be necessary for inhibition of COVID-19 replication [1,5].

In conclusion. Turn off your TV's. Stop listening to MSM and their regurgitated agendas. And laugh when you see your liberal friends repeat these fake talking points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,466 Posts
    Rep Points

This is yet another one of the dismissive and condescending things the Brides of Fauci love to say. “If you want to take a horse wormer….”
    Dumb fucks don’t take two seconds to see it is in the (all praise!) FDA formulary of human meds.

It’s like if you wanted to use meloxicam for inflammation and people saying “If you want to take a dog pain pill…”

Willing to accept as many dubious injections the government assures us is good for our health and survival but also quick to dismiss ANY alternative.

I guess us “anti-vaxxers” (another dismissive term) are the kooks.

Here is something I was pondering this morning:
    If I were to contract COVID (again) and die, these same kooks who scream for the vaccine with “…if we save only one life…” would surely dance on my grave, as we have already seen in the media and internet.
    But if or when (and I hope I am wrong as most everyone I care about has gotten the vaccine) people start dying from this vaccine agenda, I won’t be screaming in delight.

Remind me about who is morally superior again Lefty?
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 09-05-2021 at 06:38 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,002 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Rep Points

We all know the real reason ivermectin is not used! Ivermectin is cheap and plentiful the vaccine is making them billions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A/CMAN View Post
    We all know the real reason ivermectin is not used! Ivermectin is cheap and plentiful the vaccine is making them billions.
    That’s simply not true. We saw what happens when something is effective. Look at what theyre doing with NAC. They send cease and desist notices to manufacturers so the fda can control it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    That’s simply not true. We saw what happens when something is effective. Look at what theyre doing with NAC. They send cease and desist notices to manufacturers so the fda can control it.
    ok your opinion, can you expand on what your speaking of I’m not sure the correlation except for government control.
    I personally think government officials are getting kick backs from big pharmaceutical companies. Why else are they pushing so hard on vaccines. We live corrupt times and we really don’t have any idea how deep it goes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,273 Posts
    Rep Points

They OK'd this for use so Refugee's can use it. Now it will be hailed a miracle, but when others were using it (anti-Vaxxers to the CoviTardz) they were all up in arms over its use.
    Now its OK though...

Real dumb kult of kvnts the libturdz.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,624 Posts
    Rep Points

this just in, Benadryl is used on dogs, you are all taking dog medication. these news articles are so retarded, its like they are saying JR went to a vet not a doctor for a prescription and got is filled at petco. woke people are the most asleep at the wheel MFs I ever met

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    Rep Points

Does any else feel like we r on the Truman Show?

I mean, all we see is the propoganda on tv, and never the real truth, half truths, lies and greed is all that is left, and us peasants...

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,624 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Does any else feel like we r on the Truman Show?

I mean, all we see is the propoganda on tv, and never the real truth, half truths, lies and greed is all that is left, and us peasants...
    the label it opinion, so they can get away with the crazy BS and you tune in for news, its not the networks fault you cant discern the difference. I think the taliban has it right, drag these people to death behind their trucks and hang them from helicopters

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    this just in, Benadryl is used on dogs, you are all taking dog medication. these news articles are so retarded, its like they are saying JR went to a vet not a doctor for a prescription and got is filled at petco. woke people are the most asleep at the wheel MFs I ever met
    The level of consciousness in “woke” people is startling, if breathing were not involuntary they’d all be dead

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,002 Posts
    Rep Points

Ohio judge reverses colleague’s decision on covid patient’s ivermectin treatment: ‘Judges are not doctors’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...uRn0fYXyG9QHBE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A/CMAN View Post
    ok your opinion, can you expand on what your speaking of I’m not sure the correlation except for government control.
    I personally think government officials are getting kick backs from big pharmaceutical companies. Why else are they pushing so hard on vaccines. We live corrupt times and we really don’t have any idea how deep it goes
    What I’m saying is they don’t simply say something doesn’t work when it’s proven. If it’s proven they seize the means of production to turn it into a profit. This is exactly what is happening with NAC. Not everyone can afford a dr but most people can afford a $15 supplement. Yes our government and all their agencies are corrupt but it’s all pretty out in the open not some cover up and conspiracy. There simply isn’t enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Hmm.. this appears to do a pretty good job reviewing all the data so far for ivermectin. Looks extremely promising.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    What I’m saying is they don’t simply say something doesn’t work when it’s proven. If it’s proven they seize the means of production to turn it into a profit. This is exactly what is happening with NAC. Not everyone can afford a dr but most people can afford a $15 supplement. Yes our government and all their agencies are corrupt but it’s all pretty out in the open not some cover up and conspiracy. There simply isn’t enough evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating Covid.
    Wrong. Study published by NIH on the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

Abstract
    Aim: COVID-19 is currently the biggest threat to mankind. Recently, ivermectin (a US FDA-approved antiparasitic drug) has been explored as an anti-SARS-CoV-2 agent. Herein, we have studied the possible mechanism of action of ivermectin using in silico approaches. Materials & methods: Interaction of ivermectin against the key proteins involved in SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis were investigated through molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation. Results: Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency. The antiviral action and ADMET profile of ivermectin was on par with the currently used anticorona drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and remdesivir. Conclusion: Our study enlightens the candidature of ivermectin as an effective drug for treating COVID-19.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/