• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IverMectin is a HORSE DRUG! Nnneeeiiiigggghhhhh!!

Get Shredded!
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...s-hospitals-filled-with-vaccinated-americans/

The CDC’s own website exposes how Afghan refugees are getting Ivermectin while it’s stripped from the shelves and made impossible for YOU to have!

Hospitals are PACKED with “fully vaccinated” Americans, and the media is SILENT.

Mayo Clinic-trained Pathologist, Dr. Ryan Cole DESTROYS the whole damn narrative!

Ivermectin is still currently available at some compounding pharmacies in Texas. I also know a doctor that is writing prescriptions via phone visits. If anyone is interested, PM me for the details

I’m not deflecting this isn’t a debate. I’d bury you the gym. This is a different conversation between me and mindless. You still can’t tell me exactly what the guy in the video was saying. You don’t know. Everything he said might be 100% correct. You don’t honestly know if it was or wasn’t. You just agree with it because it’s confirms your bias. I’ve been proven wrong 2x in this thread and I even went as far to prove myself wrong. I’m a human I admit I have bias but I will admit I’m wrong when evidence is presented. I’ll admit if someone presents themselves as an evidence based Dr but they aren’t then I’m inclined to call bullshit on what they’re saying. Is this right? No. But the first step to learning is to acknowledge our own bias and try to debunk our own preconceived notions and beliefs. I do this I’ve done twice here. Can you say the same?

man you sound like joe Biden… lol

challenge him to a push up contest then call him a lying dog faced pony soldier…. Pwetty pwease 🙏

then post pic of said dog faced pony soldier. still looking for that animal

man you sound like joe Biden… lol

challenge him to a push up contest then call him a lying dog faced pony soldier…. Pwetty pwease 
Does Joe Biden admit when he’s wrong and actually look for the truth? We both know the answer to that. I’m just wondering why some many guys take steroids but barely train or even look like they’ve ever walked in a gym.That’s a different conversation though. I don’t do push ups I do things that actually build muscle.

On a more relevant note as my curiosity is peaked can anyone find the study for BPC use for Covid?

Does Joe Biden admit when he’s wrong and actually look for the truth? We both know the answer to that. I’m just wondering why some many guys take steroids but barely train or even look like they’ve ever walked in a gym.That’s a different conversation though. I don’t do push ups I do things that actually build muscle.

On a more relevant note as my curiosity is peaked can anyone find the study for BPC use for Covid?
prolly just as effective as any mRNA gene therapy available today.

also… push ups on chest day (prior to lifting) is a great stretch to help prevent injury. So that you can lift weights…. Instead of being all fucked up on Vicodin.

prolly just as effective as any mRNA gene therapy available today.

also… push ups on chest day (prior to lifting) is a great stretch to help prevent injury. So that you can lift weights…. Instead of being all fucked up on Vicodin.
Well it’s not the same thing at all.
I don’t take any drugs that are catabolic including Vicodin. It might be a good warm up but its not going to build any muscle.

https://thetruedefender.com/scienti...n-blocks-the-viral-replication-of-sars-cov-2/

Scientific Paper Reveals Exactly How Ivermectin Blocks The Viral Replication of SARS-CoV-2

“Using an in silico approach, researchers from India, where ivermectin is widely used to treat the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), demonstrated the possible mechanism of action through which ivermectin fights Chinese Germs without the need for masks or “vaccines.”

Back