• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dave Polumbo...

You don’t need them, you have a whole forum that already does it for you.

We do it for you Tommy. We value you as a person and really want you on the winning team. We do it out of love. For our nation and the people of the free world!

peace and love man.

that’s why we do it.

PED knowledge mainly.
I think he has a solid foundation there brother. I’ve heard him explain a few things that made me think and made sense.
He’s had success with PED use and diet, that’s obvious. I think Monte explained it well, he’s a this works guy and he sticks to it.

What do you think about this guy ?

I know Dave quite well going back to 2009. He is smart and knowledgeable, loves bodybuilding and overall a good guy. We were just texting recently, a week or two ago.

Palumbo may be smart and knowledgeable and I will give him that, but he comes off as an insufferable ass at times.

PED knowledge mainly.
His AAS knowledge is significant but his Pep protocols are or were super low doses.

Back