• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wisconsin jump around after 2 years

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know alot of you have tuned sports out but this was awesome. I can only hope the professional sports get the message and get rid of the political shit

https://youtu.be/SowZGXMuOac

I don't care who wins because my Buckeyes handled business Thursday night.

I figured my PSU was going to get demolished.... Much to my surprise we won lol.... The buckeyes suck fyi lol

Libturdz be like (when seeing that crowd):

no-nooo.gif

Badgers home games oh the memories! College Football season in Madison was incredible!

By getting rid of political shit wouldn’t that mean they’d abandon the flag and the anthem all together? Sports should be a bout sports right? I don’t watch team sports so I could care less but you want it apolitical right?

By getting rid of political shit wouldn’t that mean they’d abandon the flag and the anthem all together? Sports should be a bout sports right? I don’t watch team sports so I could care less but you want it apolitical right?
I'd be fine with that

The flag and anthem represent a country not a political party or affiliation..

IML Gear Cream!
The flag and anthem represent a country not a political party or affiliation..
Agree. Im 1000% for the flag and standing for the anthem. But if getting rid of it eliminates all of the bullshit and makes sports enjoyable for everyone again I'd be for it. But ALL if it would have to go BLM, social justice, anthem, all politics, EVERYTHING. Just make it sports again

The original reason why they played the anthem in sports is it uplifted peoples spirits and brought Americans together, the fans wanted it. So they could stop playing the anthem, but everytime anyone of owners do, the fans revolt. Just imagine if they do that now with this Afganistan debacle, the fans would crucify that team. I think the last team to try it was Mark Cuban's team and that lasted all of one game..the fans demanded it back..so they can try but the fans will punish them relentlessly..

No mater what, they seem to give in to crying woke libturdz and do as they say, and it usually backfires. (If they want the flag/anthem gone, it will be gone).
No Aunt Jemima, No Land-O-Lakes Indian, but plenty of White people still on product ads. (Wendys, KFC, etc).

So they fight against white supremacy, then only white people are left on product ads in the end.

Epic braindead retards...

Dnewell2004 you nervous that PSU is coming to take the Big ten this year?? Lol... I have zero faith in James Franklin and wish he would get fired...

Side note do you think Day is a better coach than Meyer?
Also thoughts on John Cooper? Run out for some nonsense?

Back