Trying to get my wife pregnant. Not working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    90100

    Trying to get my wife pregnant. Not working.

    Hello all- Im a 34 year old TRT patient. Ive been on TRT since my early 20s due to an inoperable pituitary tumor. Through the years ive blasted and cruised. I had my first child back in 2018. All i did was lower my testosterone dosage and start a regimen of HCG and Clomid. It worked great and got my wife pregnant quickly.

    This time around I have been on HCG and Clomid for a few months and shes not getting pregnant. I just got a blood test and wanted to post it here to see if anyone can help shed light as im sure many AS users come across this problem in life. I see my doctor again.. but not until Sept 23rd and i really want to figure this out. Ive discontinued Testosterone Cyp completely and am continuing 500ius of HCG/day and 25mg of clomid daily. Im going to try to get a script for a sperm analysis too.

    blood test attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    90100

    Additional question- why is my LH so low? Doesn't HCG bump that up OR does HCG replace it in some way?

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    107

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    186
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    2647712

    Your HCG dose is too low. I use 3000iu 3 times a week. I also micro dose my test and do .1ml/10iu a day sub q and I went from 0 sperm to above normal in every metric in 5 months. I also recommend clomid at the dose you’re taking as it seems to help me with volume and ejaculation distance lol last think is Arikidex .5mg once a week

    I came up with this protocol on my own but was reinforced by my urologist who specializes in male HRT and fertility.

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5,432

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,896
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,055
    Thanked in
    1,385 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    do sperm count tests, testosterone doesn't matter in this situation
    you need to know your sperm count and mobility ... and remember you are only half the potion, your wife must be ok to get pregnant too


    also take hmg and not just hcg
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    New York
    Age
    34
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    90100

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    do sperm count tests, testosterone doesn't matter in this situation
    you need to know your sperm count and mobility ... and remember you are only half the potion, your wife must be ok to get pregnant too


    also take hmg and not just hcg
    I've been thinking real hard about HMG but it's so hard to get a doctor to prescribr it. I'm happy to buy from a vendor online but how do I know they aren't just giving me HCG instead? I heard a lot of people do that to customers.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    702
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    See a specialists.

    Donate several samples and have a doctor inseminate your wife.

    I would be happy to get your wife pregnant if money is tight.

    Seriously, go see a specialist in the field, not a family doc or a trt doc. A fertility specialist.

  7. #7
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,645
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,547
    Thanked in
    1,981 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    See a specialists.

    Donate several samples and have a doctor inseminate your wife.

    I would be happy to get your wife pregnant if money is tight.

    Seriously, go see a specialist in the field, not a family doc or a trt doc. A fertility specialist.
    Better a group session bro.

    Never really know who the dad is that way.

    Figure him and 8 guys

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Capthowdy87's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    376

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    207
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    2065557

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    Hello all- Im a 34 year old TRT patient. Ive been on TRT since my early 20s due to an inoperable pituitary tumor. Through the years ive blasted and cruised. I had my first child back in 2018. All i did was lower my testosterone dosage and start a regimen of HCG and Clomid. It worked great and got my wife pregnant quickly.

    This time around I have been on HCG and Clomid for a few months and shes not getting pregnant. I just got a blood test and wanted to post it here to see if anyone can help shed light as im sure many AS users come across this problem in life. I see my doctor again.. but not until Sept 23rd and i really want to figure this out. Ive discontinued Testosterone Cyp completely and am continuing 500ius of HCG/day and 25mg of clomid daily. Im going to try to get a script for a sperm analysis too.

    blood test attached.
    Bro in my experience , last 10+ years I have blasted and cruised . Never really been off gear during that time period . My girl never got pregnant either . We never used condoms . Been together for 9 years now . I was definitely not pulling out either. There was point where I came off everything. And not long after that she was knocked up . It took a while for my dick to even come back to life after that too. T levels never bounced back after 2 years being off gear . Couldn’t get trt from dr with 202ng/dL so I hoped back on ugl shit and pray to god she doesn’t get pregnant again !

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,813
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,602
    Thanked in
    5,013 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    I've been thinking real hard about HMG but it's so hard to get a doctor to prescribr it. I'm happy to buy from a vendor online but how do I know they aren't just giving me HCG instead? I heard a lot of people do that to customers.
    You just buy it from me. I carry it and then you don't have to worry because not only would I ever do that, I also am an approved sponsor here

    I don't know if anyone else here carries it , but this forum has very very good sponsors and so def you won't have to look far.

    HMG is pricy fyi and usually run weekly. You do want to run it weekly at the least for several months

    I will say this I have had many clients get pregnant in the first 8 weeks and even then 8 weeks of HMG is going to cost you at least $4-500+ for the real deal. If you go to the pharmacy, plan to spend thousands for that same amount

    PM me "if" and when you are ready or again shop the forum for a source sir.

    I swear I responded to all this in another thread, maybe I am confusing you for a duplicate thread?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,584
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    37492859

    All I will say is Wes(Gymntonic) will NOT steer u wrong or sell u something u don't need. This I promise you! Just take my word for it bro! I know u don't know me, but I have NEVER seen a complaint on here against Wes for ANYTHING. Just my .02 cents. GOOD LUCK!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    866

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    743
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    489
    Thanked in
    349 Posts
    Rep Points
    13460690

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    All I will say is Wes(Gymntonic) will NOT steer u wrong or sell u something u don't need. This I promise you! Just take my word for it bro! I know u don't know me, but I have NEVER seen a complaint on here against Wes for ANYTHING. Just my .02 cents. GOOD LUCK!
    Same!
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,813
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,602
    Thanked in
    5,013 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thank you Hot Rod and Sponx, much appreciated

    OP here you go:
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ve-sperm-count

  13. #13
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    335
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,973
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Capthowdy87 View Post
    Bro in my experience , last 10+ years I have blasted and cruised . Never really been off gear during that time period . My girl never got pregnant either . We never used condoms . Been together for 9 years now . I was definitely not pulling out either. There was point where I came off everything. And not long after that she was knocked up . It took a while for my dick to even come back to life after that too. T levels never bounced back after 2 years being off gear . Couldn’t get trt from dr with 202ng/dL so I hoped back on ugl shit and pray to god she doesn’t get pregnant again !
    I have two kids since using. For both, I came off everything 100% to impregnate her both times. The odds are much higher when not on hormones that suppress your natural functions.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    335
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,973
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    I've been thinking real hard about HMG but it's so hard to get a doctor to prescribr it. I'm happy to buy from a vendor online but how do I know they aren't just giving me HCG instead? I heard a lot of people do that to customers.
    Order it from reliablerx. They sell foreign pharma and have no need to sell counterfeits to customers - I am not aware of them ever doing so or any claim by anyone that they have ever done so.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    335
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,973
    Thanked in
    1,358 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Junkboxer1 View Post
    due to an inoperable pituitary tumor.
    Damn. Coming off everything - I have no idea how that works for fertility with your condition.

Similar Threads

  1. How I got my wife pregnant while on gear.
    By Behemoth in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-15-2019, 09:44 AM
  2. Getting the wife pregnant
    By Johnm159 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-23-2017, 07:14 PM
  3. Getting wife pregnant while on aas.
    By big_rich in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-17-2016, 06:14 AM
  4. Cant get wife pregnant!!!
    By Jdubfrost in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 07:09 AM
  5. Need help getting the wife pregnant
    By murf23 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums