• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AI during PCT?

Win2002

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started PCT after a 16-week test p cycle--I'm running 1,500iu 3x week of HCG plus 100/100/100/50/50/50 Clomid, but I can't remember if I should be taking an AI during PCT. I took .5mg anastrozole 2x a week on cycle, but haven't found a clear answer on PCT.

I just started PCT after a 16-week test p cycle--I'm running 1,500iu 3x week of HCG plus 100/100/100/50/50/50 Clomid, but I can't remember if I should be taking an AI during PCT. I took .5mg anastrozole 2x a week on cycle, but haven't found a clear answer on PCT.

Your running 4,500iu of hcg a week?

AI during cycle, PCT after. 50/50/25/25 is good for Clomid. Could add Nolva at 40/40/20/20

There’s not any need for an AI if you’re taking nolvadex like most people do with clomid for PCT. Especially if all you were running was test. Assuming you weren’t running anything crazy like a fucking gram a week.

AI during cycle, PCT after. 50/50/25/25 is good for Clomid. Could add Nolva at 40/40/20/20

Correct. That's what was recommended on the pinned thread about PCT.

- - - Updated - - -

And you're saying just four weeks of clomid would do the trick, not six?

PCT is like everything else when dealing with AAS. It’s all based on trial and error. Get the best basic knowledge you can based on others experiences and then tweak that info until you find what’s best for you. Personally I always had good luck with the standard HCG and Clomid on a 4 week taper. For me simple is better. Dosages always depends on how long I was on and what compounds I used during. One thing about HCG and clomid you should definitely be able to tell if it’s working. 💪💪💪

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Any time I took HCG it was at 500iu twice a week.

And for me Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks worked.

I’ll speak for myself. I’ve had some signs of high estrogen pop up during PCT before.

I took 10-ish mg of Aromasin. Seemed like everything was turning back on and I was aromatizing like a SOB. No, I didn’t get bloods, but the touch of AI seemed to do the trick.

Just proof that everyone is different I suppose. (Shrug)

Holy crap, these clomid sides are kicking my ass. I'd only used nolva in my prior cycles--this clomid depression/anxiety is no joke. Hit me like a ton of bricks after a few days. Probably taking it from 100/100/50/50 down to 50/50/50/50. I'm running nolva too, so I'm sure that dosage should do the trick.

Holy crap, these clomid sides are kicking my ass. I'd only used nolva in my prior cycles--this clomid depression/anxiety is no joke. Hit me like a ton of bricks after a few days. Probably taking it from 100/100/50/50 down to 50/50/50/50. I'm running nolva too, so I'm sure that dosage should do the trick.

I recommend 50/50/25/25 for Clomid. 100/100/50/50 seems high, no wonder your getting bad sides

IML Gear Cream!
Don’t understand why people take such high doses of clomid

PCT is like everything else when dealing with AAS. It’s all based on trial and error. Get the best basic knowledge you can based on others experiences and then tweak that info until you find what’s best for you. Personally I always had good luck with the standard HCG and Clomid on a 4 week taper. For me simple is better. Dosages always depends on how long I was on and what compounds I used during. One thing about HCG and clomid you should definitely be able to tell if it’s working. 

How would you be able to tell it's working? Just feeling energetic with strength staying up? My last pin was 8/31 and I've dropped about 8 pounds since then and definitely feeling an energy drop.

Back