AI during PCT?

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: AI during PCT?

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    87

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    AI during PCT?

    I just started PCT after a 16-week test p cycle--I'm running 1,500iu 3x week of HCG plus 100/100/100/50/50/50 Clomid, but I can't remember if I should be taking an AI during PCT. I took .5mg anastrozole 2x a week on cycle, but haven't found a clear answer on PCT.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,828
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,240
    Thanked in
    1,367 Posts
    Rep Points
    34504276

    Quote Originally Posted by Win2002 View Post
    I just started PCT after a 16-week test p cycle--I'm running 1,500iu 3x week of HCG plus 100/100/100/50/50/50 Clomid, but I can't remember if I should be taking an AI during PCT. I took .5mg anastrozole 2x a week on cycle, but haven't found a clear answer on PCT.
    Your running 4,500iu of hcg a week?

    AI during cycle, PCT after. 50/50/25/25 is good for Clomid. Could add Nolva at 40/40/20/20

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    JaceBon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    772

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    190
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thereís not any need for an AI if youíre taking nolvadex like most people do with clomid for PCT. Especially if all you were running was test. Assuming you werenít running anything crazy like a fucking gram a week.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    87

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Your running 4,500iu of hcg a week?

    AI during cycle, PCT after. 50/50/25/25 is good for Clomid. Could add Nolva at 40/40/20/20
    Correct. That's what was recommended on the pinned thread about PCT.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Your running 4,500iu of hcg a week?

    AI during cycle, PCT after. 50/50/25/25 is good for Clomid. Could add Nolva at 40/40/20/20
    And you're saying just four weeks of clomid would do the trick, not six?

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,282
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points
    37679552

    PCT is like everything else when dealing with AAS. Itís all based on trial and error. Get the best basic knowledge you can based on others experiences and then tweak that info until you find whatís best for you. Personally I always had good luck with the standard HCG and Clomid on a 4 week taper. For me simple is better. Dosages always depends on how long I was on and what compounds I used during. One thing about HCG and clomid you should definitely be able to tell if itís working. 💪💪💪


    Quote Originally Posted by Win2002 View Post
    Correct. That's what was recommended on the pinned thread about PCT.

    - - - Updated - - -



    And you're saying just four weeks of clomid would do the trick, not six?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,828
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,240
    Thanked in
    1,367 Posts
    Rep Points
    34504276

    Quote Originally Posted by Win2002 View Post
    Correct. That's what was recommended on the pinned thread about PCT.

    - - - Updated - - -



    And you're saying just four weeks of clomid would do the trick, not six?
    Any time I took HCG it was at 500iu twice a week.

    And for me Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks worked.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Oldman85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,223

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    165
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    802
    Thanked in
    557 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iíll speak for myself. Iíve had some signs of high estrogen pop up during PCT before.

    I took 10-ish mg of Aromasin. Seemed like everything was turning back on and I was aromatizing like a SOB. No, I didnít get bloods, but the touch of AI seemed to do the trick.

    Just proof that everyone is different I suppose. (Shrug)

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    87

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Holy crap, these clomid sides are kicking my ass. I'd only used nolva in my prior cycles--this clomid depression/anxiety is no joke. Hit me like a ton of bricks after a few days. Probably taking it from 100/100/50/50 down to 50/50/50/50. I'm running nolva too, so I'm sure that dosage should do the trick.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,828
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,240
    Thanked in
    1,367 Posts
    Rep Points
    34504276

    Quote Originally Posted by Win2002 View Post
    Holy crap, these clomid sides are kicking my ass. I'd only used nolva in my prior cycles--this clomid depression/anxiety is no joke. Hit me like a ton of bricks after a few days. Probably taking it from 100/100/50/50 down to 50/50/50/50. I'm running nolva too, so I'm sure that dosage should do the trick.
    I recommend 50/50/25/25 for Clomid. 100/100/50/50 seems high, no wonder your getting bad sides

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Pcushion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points
    2870100

    Did you find your answer?

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    126

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points
    2477679

    Donít understand why people take such high doses of clomid

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    87

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    PCT is like everything else when dealing with AAS. Itís all based on trial and error. Get the best basic knowledge you can based on others experiences and then tweak that info until you find whatís best for you. Personally I always had good luck with the standard HCG and Clomid on a 4 week taper. For me simple is better. Dosages always depends on how long I was on and what compounds I used during. One thing about HCG and clomid you should definitely be able to tell if itís working. 
    How would you be able to tell it's working? Just feeling energetic with strength staying up? My last pin was 8/31 and I've dropped about 8 pounds since then and definitely feeling an energy drop.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    87

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcushion View Post
    Did you find your answer?
    I think the consensus on AI during PCT is "no," but I've seen some dissents. My stack was pretty heavy--200mg test p/EOD--so maybe I need an AI?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums