• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Critique, input desired

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5’11”
220 pounds
Body fat definitely between 11-14%
Plenty of cycles under my belt
On TRT through doctor (150mg per week)

The only compound I’ve never ran before below is DHB..

CYCLE IDEA:

Test E 150mg per week (50 mg M/W/F)
Tren A 175mg per week (50mg EOD)
Mast P 350mg per week (100mg EOD)
DHB 350mg per week (100mg EOD)
Anavar 50mg daily

** not sure how long I’m going to run it
** AI, Caber on hand
** GOAL OF CYCLE is to eat in a SLIGHT calorie deficit and drop body fat and get LEAN LEAN

I’ve also never ran DHB, always wanted to try it. I’ll let others chime in about the DHB.

But why so low on Test? And why not use Test Prop if all your other esters are short?

Bump your test to 300mg min and that’s a good start for the dhb. I went up to 600mg before and it was just too much. 400mg is my sweet spot personally. I’d bump the tren to 200-250 as well.

With the dhb you don’t need masteron in there. It’s not really going to add anything

I’ve also never ran DHB, always wanted to try it. I’ll let others chime in about the DHB.

But why so low on Test? And why not use Test Prop if all your other esters are short?

If I get above 200mg per week of test I need an AI, and then I will probably need to add in Caber also for prolactin from the tren.

With test at 150 I my levels are around 1100 and I don’t need an AI at all, and I get to let the other Anabolics do the work.

Also, to answer your question about prop….

150mg of test per week, with injections on M/W/F is what I run year round. I like the idea of just leaving that alone and adding in other, more superior anabolics, to do the heavy lifting.

Also, to answer your question about prop….

150mg of test per week, with injections on M/W/F is what I run year round. I like the idea of just leaving that alone and adding in other, more superior anabolics, to do the heavy lifting.
He's saying why are u running a long ester of test if ur gonna do 3 injections anyway- u might as well run test prop(short ester). And I agree w/ a-font, at least 300 test- if u want to leave tren low, that's fine. And i agree w/ DHB, U don't need mast. And BTW- there are no anabolics superior to test- Test is and always will be king. There's a reason these guys are telling u this stuff- if ur gonna ask for help, u need to listen to the answers my man.

He's saying why are u running a long ester of test if ur gonna do 3 injections anyway- u might as well run test prop(short ester). And I agree w/ a-font, at least 300 test- if u want to leave tren low, that's fine. And i agree w/ DHB, U don't need mast. And BTW- there are no anabolics superior to test- Test is and always will be king. There's a reason these guys are telling u this stuff- if ur gonna ask for help, u need to listen to the answers my man.

Dude I never said I wasn’t going to listen to the advice. I was asked why I was doing things that way and I answered. Chill

Also I disagree with you.. ok ok yeah test is king, but Tren is stronger and more anabolic than test. That’s a fact

IML Gear Cream!
Changed things around. Tell me what you think..

I’ve run Tren as high as 700 a week more the one time and I really like it best around 175..

Still not sure how many weeks I wanna run this cycle either.

Test E 300mg per week
Mast P 350mg per week
Tren A 175mg per week (maybe up to 350)
Anavar 50mg daily
Proviron 50mg daily

Does this seem better than the original plan?

Changed things around. Tell me what you think..

I’ve run Tren as high as 700 a week more the one time and I really like it best around 175..

Still not sure how many weeks I wanna run this cycle either.

Test E 300mg per week
Mast P 350mg per week
Tren A 175mg per week (maybe up to 350)
Anavar 50mg daily
Proviron 50mg daily

Does this seem better than the original plan?

[mention]hot rod [/mention] is saying Test is king because you need it to cycle. Its the base of every cycle. You cannot run Tren without Test, but you can run Test without Tren.

With that being said cycle looks better. If I was going to run that cycle I would remove proviron and it would look like this:

1-4 weeks Anavar 50mg ED
1-12 weeks Test P 400mg a week
1-12 weeks Mast P 350mg a week
1-12 weeks Tren A 350mg a week

I personally like running Test higher so I’d put it a little higher than the Tren and Mast. I also only like running 1 oral at a time thats why I removed Proviron. And I know you said that your prescribed Test E and thats a variable you don’t want to change, so you don’t have to take Test P. It would just make it more simple in my mind. You can combine any short ester with a long one, so this is all personal preference.

[mention]hot rod [/mention] is saying Test is king because you need it to cycle. Its the base of every cycle. You cannot run Tren without Test, but you can run Test without Tren.

With that being said cycle looks better. If I was going to run that cycle I would remove proviron and it would look like this:

1-4 weeks Anavar 50mg ED
1-12 weeks Test P 400mg a week
1-12 weeks Mast P 350mg a week
1-12 weeks Tren A 350mg a week

I personally like running Test higher so I’d put it a little higher than the Tren and Mast. I also only like running 1 oral at a time thats why I removed Proviron. And I know you said that your prescribed Test E and thats a variable you don’t want to change, so you don’t have to take Test P. It would just make it more simple in my mind. You can combine any short ester with a long one, so this is all personal preference.

^this!! I work at night so it’s a little hard to keep track of what day of the week it is so keeping an every day pinning schedule that includes all of my compounds make it a whole hell of a lot easier to keep track of my injections, between gear, hgh, and peptides I’m shooting 6 compounds a day so things get a little confusing

I had to put off my DHB cycle for now..but if you haven't tried..your loss
I agree with many..Tren's little brother
A strong compound without heave sides.

A simple Test..DHB cycle is what I would lean toward..add an oral at mid or end to polish..Var or SD would be great..

Keep the Test around 300
Start the DHB at 150 and ramp it up..
Add Var or SD at wk 6 or 8..

I had to put off my DHB cycle for now..but if you haven't tried..your loss
I agree with many..Tren's little brother
A strong compound without heave sides.

A simple Test..DHB cycle is what I would lean toward..add an oral at mid or end to polish..Var or SD would be great..

Keep the Test around 300
Start the DHB at 150 and ramp it up..
Add Var or SD at wk 6 or 8..

Cool man thanks for the reply

I'm finding after yrs that I respond better to just 2 or 3 compounds..KISS

Back